Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Starting To Understand the Black Pill

I would really like to see your face someday because it´s not the first time I have seen you go completely off on people for next to nothing

Yes, sorry but fakecels really enrage me. Or at least goodlooking mentalcels, which is probably your case.

It is however remarkable how right you were about several things. I don´t know what it feels like to look like a 3/10 and I have been rated on Reddit to be a 5-6 and even a 3.5 and also a 7 but mostly 5-6 so there is that.

What a suprise that I was right. Because I have interacted with guys with your views before. They have a distinct profile.

But still I don´t think there is much difference between 3 and 6 maybe even 7/10.

You said "don't think". Let me tell you from experience that I KNOW. I have 6/10 and 7/10 friends. You swallowed the 80/20 rule too literally. The 80/20 rule might be 70/30 in some cases. 90/10 in others. But to think a 7.9/10 guy is literally suffering the same as an acidfaced guy or a treacher collins is laughable.

I don't have much time, so for quickness' sake let's consider the left guy a 7 and the right guy a 3. Please tell me that they will experience life the same so I can confirm that you're a shitposter who has no realworld experience.
main-qimg-736cb96e652d440058d6e341899cc035-c
bWv7tvS.jpg

Girls don´t approach me

On a forum for men who have approached 100s of women and who would just like ONE of those women to say "OK sure, I'll go on a date with you", for you to have the audacity to think that you should be approached shows me that you are the fakecel meme that @13k and @Bagelcel talk about.

"I'm incel because girls don't climb into my basement and rape me. I have done 0 approaches because approaching means you're ugly. No man ever approached a woman and ended up dating her. In the history of mankind".

And since you bring up race I guess you believe in JBW and you are most likely black because blacks envy whites so fucking much and believe "JBW and then the girls will be drawn to your dick like a fucking magnet"

I brought up your race and I was right. Let's not forget that.

JBW is a thing. It doesn't work in all situations but white people are considered to have better LMS...sigh, I won't even go into that.

At least IF you ever got the chance in life to get on a date you could eat out on a restaurant like a normal person, you can even cope with alcohol or illegal drugs or you could gymcel and build an incredible body. I have no cope only hated, missery and suffering and that is also why I am killing myself soon.

Sorry about your health problems. I think this is why you think you are incel as opposed to LOOKING incel. You FEEL incel. But you do realize that dinner dates are from the 1950s? Today, you can go skating or to a park. In fact, PUAs/manosphererers advise that you DON'T splash out on a first date. You don't need to be showing a woman your eating habits until like date 3 or 4 etc. Also, the fact that you have to worry about EATING on a date as opposed to getting the date in the first place speaks volumes.

But to get back to the topic before I end my rant. I really don´t think girls treat guys THAT different if you´re a 3 or a 7. It´s not like girls are approaching normie-tier guys, you have to be Chad for that to happen.And dating apps like Tinder or Badoo is just made for the 20% of men can get laid while the rest of us gets mocked. I believe you have even made a video about how Tinder works or it might been another incel youtuber. I am a big fan of your videos btw blackpill to the core.

> You don't think.

Well, as a 2-3/10 I can tell you that it is. Do you really think 1 point below Chad is INCEL? That's some black-and-white thinking, which is why I called you an autist. You're the type of poster whose PERSONALITY holds them back, then when you get a gf, you will go on incelTears to say that incels just need to leave the basement and take a shower.
When it comes to male looks, a miss is as good as a mile. You’re chad or nothing.

Yeah, only Chad has a gf. The 280 billion men are incels or betacucks.

Last edited:
On a forum for men who have approached 100s of women and who would just like ONE of those women to say "OK sure, I'll go on a date with you", for you to have the audacity to think that you should be approached shows me that you are the fakecel meme that @13k and @Bagelcel talk about.

"I'm incel because girls don't climb into my basement and rape me. I have done 0 approaches because approaching means you're ugly. No man ever approached a woman and ended up dating her. In the history of mankind".

if not a SINGLE female has approached you, or even complimented you in your life, what do you expect that does to one's self esteem? what does it tell you about your chances if you were to approach a woman if you have never gotten any positive reactions from a woman in your life, and are swiped left on tinder 100% of the time?

if anything, approaching women will lower your chances if you're ugly, since you will be seen as a creep and make women uncomfortable. There's a better chance of getting #metoo'd than actually getting laid

if not a SINGLE female has approached you, or even complimented you in your life, what do you expect that does to one's self esteem? what does it tell you about your chances if you were to approach a woman if you have never gotten any positive reactions from a woman in your life, and are swiped left on tinder 100% of the time?

if anything, approaching women will lower your chances if you're ugly, since you will be seen as a creep and make women uncomfortable. There's a better chance of getting #metoo'd than actually getting laid
As a normie (4-6) you don't have the comfort of being approaches or being complimented... YOU Have to approach yourself, anyone who thinks women are going to magically fall into his lap is deluded... Even Chad has to put SOME effort in (as minimal as it is) the worse you look the more effort you have to put in, with the dropoff period being a 4/10 in terms of SMV.
If you aren't putting in maximum effort to both looksmax and NTmax/"Game"max you're being volcel.
Personally i'm trying EVERYDAY to looksmax, and soon i'll be doing 1000 approaches like uninstall has, but i'm not going to be as derpy about it as he was

This is autistic and wrong and immediately lets me know you're a 5+ mentalcel.

There is a HUGE difference between a 3 and 7. I'd rather be well-above average looking than well below it, and for you to make that statement shows me that you have no idea what it's like to be sub5.

If being a 7 = being a 3, and everything below 8 is the same, then why not acidface yourself right now? If it doesn't make a lick of difference if you are a 3 or a 7, then acidface yourself now. You might get pity and benefits. So try it.

Your assertion is INSULTING to sub5 men who get treated like SHIT by women. I've seen guys as low as a 6 get good treatment. It's when you're BELOW AVERAGE, i.e. UGLY, not "NOT CHAD", but "LEGIT UGLY" where discrimination and ill-treatment come in. For you to make your assertion tells me all I need to know about your inceldom. It's not looks-based.

There was a poster on Lookism who said: "Being a 7 is worse than being a 2 because at least 2s know its over for them, but we 7s are so close but so far". This is like saying, "I'd rather be a quad-amputee than have a sprained ankle cuz at least quad-amputees don't have to hop or limp". It's GROSSLY insulting. I'd give almost anything to be a 7/10.

You really think women wouldn't pick a 7/10 guy over a 3/10? You fucking autist. Go schuuuut up a school and be done with it. That's the kind of autism you're bordering on RN.

You really think being a 7 is incel?? Are 7.5s incel? Are 7.9999999s incel? It's not as black and white as your basement-dwelling autistic brain tells you it is. I am probably older than you and leave the house a lot more. I can tell you that even the life of a 6/10 white male is DECENT. It's only really the sub5s who suffer the most but I wouldn't expect you to know that for obvious reasons.

For the final kick in the teeth, you're probably white, young and expect women to approach you. RIGHT?

@13k

See my post above. From 6+ you're at least dateable to SOME women. It's sub5s who are FUCKED.

They just keep exposing themselves.

How many women have you approached?
As a normie (4-6) you don't have the comfort of being approaches or being complimented... YOU Have to approach yourself, anyone who thinks women are going to magically fall into his lap is deluded... Even Chad has to put SOME effort in (as minimal as it is) the worse you look the more effort you have to put in, with the dropoff period being a 4/10 in terms of SMV.
If you aren't putting in maximum effort to both looksmax and NTmax/"Game"max you're being volcel.
Personally i'm trying EVERYDAY to looksmax, and soon i'll be doing 1000 approaches like uninstall has, but i'm not going to be as derpy about it as he was

"You look sympathetishe, vrouw! Would you liken een date med me in de basement? No? I can't work out why these vrowen want not dates med me"

Last edited:

The problem with people on this website is that they keep concerning themselves with what Chad does/what happens to Chad. If you've never been approaching by a woman you're basically in the same boat as 80% of men. I know it's unfair that only Chad gets approached, but that's the way the world works. Trying to say that not being approached lowers yours self-esteem is a bad argument because the majority of men don't get approached, it's not like that isn't the norm. The only thing I agree with is; yes, below a certain level of looks approaching becomes mostly a futile effort. You'd need to rely on something where your looks aren't so much of a crutch (social circle).

The problem with people on this website is that they keep concerning themselves with what Chad does/what happens to Chad. If you've never been approaching by a woman you're basically in the same boat as 80% of men. I know it's unfair that only Chad gets approached, but that's the way the world works. Trying to say that not being approached lowers yours self-esteem is a bad argument because the majority of men don't get approached, it's not like that isn't the norm. The only thing I agree with is; yes, below a certain level of looks approaching becomes mostly a futile effort. You'd need to rely on something where your looks aren't so much of a crutch (social circle).

High IQ af.

They just keep exposing themselves.

How many women have you approached?

"You look sympathetishe, vrouw! Would you liken een date med me in de basement? No? I can't work out why these vrowen want not dates med me"

thousands on tinder.

i have been gymmaxxing, but i have shit social skills and social anxiety thanks to my aspergers. if not a single girl will swipe right on tinder, it shows how doomed i am.

also why would you assume i am 4-6/10

i have been treated like shit by women as well. It's not just the fact that i dont get approached which is why i have low self esteem. I am on tinder, but girls think im too ugly to swipe right on. also notice the double standard where women dont have to do shit to get laid, while guys have to go through hell if they're bottom 80%?

Last edited:
i have been treated like shit by women as well. It's not just the fact that i dont get approached which is why i have low self esteem. I am on tinder, but girls think im too ugly to swipe right on. also notice the double standard where women dont have to do shit to get laid, while guys have to go through hell if they're bottom 80%?

Yeah it's understandable if you've been mistreated by women. And yeah men have to work harder to get sex, that's life unfortunately.

Yeah it's understandable if you've been mistreated by women. And yeah men have to work harder to get sex, that's life unfortunately.

High IQ x2. Females are the 'selectors' of the human species, meaning they're the 'buyer' and males are the 'seller', and in any negotiation the buyer holds the power. It's not fair.. but's it's been this way since time began, and so to complain about that aspect of human mating specifically is like claiming you deserve some sort of exception compared to every other man who ever lived.. (apart from Chad, who is in the buyer position because of his perceived value and scarcity).
thousands on tinder. If not a single girl will swipe right on tinder, it shows how doomed i am. I am on tinder, but girls think im too ugly to swipe right on.

Stop using Tinder. You are placing yourself in a literal one on one looks fight with 7-10 dudes where looks is the only weapon you are allowed to use, so unless you're 7+ how can you expect to win.

That's like saying that because you can't dunk on Kobe or Jordan it must mean you suck at basketball and should have no self-esteem about your basketball skills. It's a total logical fallacy.

Last edited:
You're new and already made it on to a video. You made it op

Damn you ssure are popular op even got that STICKY!!
Haha. I think it's that sticky that got me in the video. I don't mind it tho. Could have been worse I guess.

I agree with black pill except the looks theory. I have seen too many ugly guys with nice girls to believe this. It maybe works in America though. I don't know, never been in any State.

I agree with black pill except the looks theory. I have seen too many ugly guys with nice girls to believe this. It maybe works in America though. I don't know, never been in any State.

Hot girls only get with ugly guys for money or status. This is hypergamy and not genuine attraction. Plenty of empirical scientific data to support this fact.

https://incels.is/threads/evolutionary-psychology-and-mate-selection-in-the-age-of-tinder.39777/

https://incels.is/threads/study-on-the-sexual-market-of-tinder.45375/

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

No. The uglies I've seen with nice girls were simple, middle class young guys or thug chavs (chavs, not chads).

No. The uglies I've seen with nice girls were simple, middle class young guys or thug chavs (chavs, not chads).

Two other potential explanations:

Young/ Naive Self-Assessment: Younger females, or those who have not yet experienced the feeding frenzy that is online dating, will sometimes be unaware of their sexual market value, and date a male that is of equal or even lesser attractiveness early in their dating career. Unless they are locked down very early, most often for religious or cultural reasons, they will ditch this pattern as they become more experienced and learn that they can easily smash with males of a higher attractiveness than themselves.

Settle Down: Females have a higher sexual market value than long term relationship value. This is because males exercise much higher standards for long term relationships than no strings sex due to evolutionary factors. For this reason females of average to slightly above average attractiveness will sleep with men of higher attractiveness until they realize they are unable to keep one long term, at which time they will ultimately 'settle' for a less attractive but more stable and committed man. This is well illustrated in the third link in my last response.

One thing is for certain, these 'more attractive' females are not with these 'ugly' men because they are lusting after them, or because of their personalities. There's just way too much empirical population level evidence that that's not how female attraction works. And unless you can provide some form of causally linked evidence that refutes these studies, then I see no reason why anyone should believe your claims.

Two other potential explanations:

Young/ Naive Self-Assessment: Younger females, or those who have not yet experienced the feeding frenzy that is online dating, will sometimes be unaware of their sexual market value, and date a male that is of equal or even lesser attractiveness early in their dating career. Unless they are locked down very early, most often for religious or cultural reasons, they will ditch this pattern as they become more experienced and learn that they can easily smash with males of a higher attractiveness than themselves.

Settle Down: Females have a higher sexual market value than long term relationship value. This is because males exercise much higher standards for long term relationships than no strings sex due to evolutionary factors. For this reason females of average to slightly above average attractiveness will sleep with men of higher attractiveness until they realize they are unable to keep one long term, at which time they will ultimately 'settle' for a less attractive but more stable and committed man. This is well illustrated in the third link in my last response.

One thing is for certain, these 'more attractive' females are not with these 'ugly' men because they are lusting after them, or because of their personalities. There's just way too much empirical population level evidence that that's not how female attraction works. And unless you can provide some form of causally linked evidence that refutes these studies, then I see no reason why anyone should believe your claims.
I don't wish you to believe me. Ugly guys fuck pretty girls and this is fact observed by me.

Your explanations are convincing but we will never really know what's up. We would have to study the random ugly guys' relationship backstory to ensure how it really works.

I don't wish you to believe me. Ugly guys fuck pretty girls and this is fact observed by me.

Your explanations are convincing but we will never really know what's up. We would have to study the random ugly guys' relationship backstory to ensure how it really works.
You can find out by asking the ugly guy two questions. Is he famous and is he rich. If he answered yes to any of those questions, then the good looking femoid is with him for that reason.

I swallowed the black pill too quickly and had a bit of a meltdown tbh, the fury I felt might have killed braincels since I haven't been able to write coherent sentences like I used to. Now I have some great copes just stay away from normies.

Welcome. Fellow 37 year old virgin here. Pat yourself on the back for somehow not committing suicide.
Why are you larping? On lookism you admitted to multiple sexual relationships. It's true that you lost your virginity late, but you certainly aren't a virgin now.

You can find out by asking the ugly guy two questions. Is he famous and is he rich. If he answered yes to any of those questions, then the good looking femoid is with him for that reason.
Like he wouldn't lie in case you ask him questions like that. Of course he would say he is popular.

Like he wouldn't lie in case you ask him questions like that. Of course he would say he is popular.
Popular is different than famous. But you can tell him to show you his facebook friend list.

Popular is different than famous. But you can tell him to show you his facebook friend list.
And of course he is gonna show it (he wouldn't). You can't use people like that, you need to act much smarter.