Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacy gets mauled to death by her "two beloved pitbulls."

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6844551/Mother-two-mauled-death-two-pit-bulls.html

"Its not the breed! It's how you raise them!"

Yet another dumb roastie gets killed by her beloved pitbulls. When will people learn these dogs are genetically engineered and bred to be violent and aggressive? There's a reason that some European countries have outright banned this breed and are euthanizing any pitbull they find. These fuckers kill, disfigure, and maim infants and children all the time. They are genetically engineered to be fighting dogs. There is no way to completely tame their aggressive behavior.

Edit: here's another roastie getting mauled thinking her "two precious babies" would never harm her.

Last edited:
That "all races are equal" retarded egalitarian mentality is extended even to other animals now, with fatal consequences in the case of dogs.

Doberman is lowest on that list, despite being dangerous as hell. Master race of guard dogs. Elegant, silent, and well trainable.

Doberman-Pinscher-on-White-12.jpg

I hate pitbulls but not as much as I hate femoids kek

that is NOT a stacy, more like 33 year old roastie who “loves dogs” jfl

That "all races are equal" retarded egalitarian mentality is extended even to other animals now, with fatal consequences in the case of dogs.

There was a big debate a few years ago in Brazil. I don't know if you remember.. but anyway, dog breeders went to the media and started regurgitating the same BS: " if you raise the dog with love etc.." normans can't discuss genetics.

I don't like dogs at all, especially aggressive ones like pitbulls.

As for the bitch, well you play a stupid game you win stupid prizes.

Don't be pitbullphobic. Take pitbulls from shelters into your homes, just let them in.

Dogpill went wrong, damn.

The only pitbull I've met was nice

Yet another dumb roastie gets killed by her beloved pitbulls. When will people learn these dogs are genetically engineered and bred to be violent and aggressive? There's a reason that some European countries have outright banned this breed and are euthanizing any pitbull they find. These fuckers kill, disfigure, and maim infants and children all the time. They are genetically engineered to be fighting dogs. There is no way to completely tame their aggressive behavior.
That's the state of world isn't it? The denial of genetics. Every time I hear a retarded dog lover harp about their beloved beast it often comes across projection of human qualities and wishful thinking. A cursory glance on google will tell you all you need to know about these overgrown juiced up rodents.

The history of the Pit Bull can be traced back to the early 1800's in the United Kingdom. Pit Bulls were originally bred from Old English Bulldogs (these dogs are similar in appearance to today's American Bulldog) who gained their popularity on the British Isles in a cruel blood sport known as “bull baiting”.

Jfl she was fucking them no doubt. Take the pitbull pill. The pitbull pill tore my face apart tbh

A cursory glance on google will tell you all you need to know about these overgrown juiced up rodents.
explain to me why i should even care as if you love humanity so much

I find it humorous all the FAKE virtue signaling that goes on (even by incels i guess?) when a pitbull attacks a person. I know damn well you care not about humanity, so what is the reason? (im truthfully curious) it's like hating a fucking lion for killing a gazelle.

Last edited:
Pitbulls are some demons

I find it humorous all the FAKE virtue signaling that goes on (even by incels i guess?) when a pitbull attacks a person. I know damn well you care not about humanity, so what is the reason? (im truthfully curious) it's like hating a fucking lion for killing a gazelle.

I hate these things because I've had bad experiences with them and their retarded owners. I'm calling out the blatant denial of genetics that is all encompassing among the normfolk. Where is the virtue signaling that you are seeing?

I never understood why people dislike pitbulls. Yes they bite people, all dogs do that.
95% of living things in this planet exits with the sole desire to fuck you up. That is no mystery for any virgin that has ever left its mother basement.

Dogs aren't robots that you can program to do things and they will always do it exactly the same. Even extremely well trained dogs bite and become aggressive.

Even extremely peaceful people can be pushed far enough that they become aggressive, violent or down right serial killers or genocidal rulers.
100%

Honestly i think it has alot to do with the cultural stigma associated with pitbulls kinda like drug laws. people can't seem to look rationally past these stigmas I've noticed.

Last edited:
I overcame my fear of dogs at 16 but I’m still scared of pitbulls

My friends and I used to play low inhib games like "see who can sneak on to the black guy's yard and pet the pitbull he has chained up to the tree"... I can confirm that pitbulls with black owners are racist because it because I was talking to it like it was a black guy but my super white friend got bit and then the black dude came outside and pointed his gun at us... I still brag about it to this day. But yeah, if you live in an area where black people have front and back yards, always carry a short sword or automatic baton in case you have to kill a "Free-Range Pitbull"...

He had enough of fucking that used up roast beef.

Faulty personality detector I suppose.

That's a handsome boy :feelshehe:

And nothing of value was lost.

i had a pitbull(female) and german shepard they where pretty chill

Never adopt a dog big enough to kill you or fuck your girlfriend, it’s common sense people!

I had pitbulls in the past JFL if you think they are not fucked up in head

Pits were bred to be extremely aggressive. This shouldnt come as a surprise.

Her body became a chewtoy so at least she died happy knowing this.

I wouldn't mind getting one of those dangerous dogs tbh an incel living alone needs protection

Look at this Gigapitbull.
b7c11f523d3e65f407f2f9bc1d46adba.png

He has probably fucked more women than everyone in this thread combined.

100%

Honestly i think it has alot to do with the cultural stigma associated with pitbulls kinda like drug laws. people can't seem to look rationally past these stigmas I've noticed.
Bacteria level iq.

View attachment 102564

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6844551/Mother-two-mauled-death-two-pit-bulls.html

"Its not the breed! It's how you raise them!"

View attachment 102567
View attachment 102568

Edit: here's another roastie getting mauled thinking her "two precious babies" would never harm her.

I'm glad they at least spoke about the autopsy on the Virginian foid and the grisly detail that one of the dogs devoured her left breast.

Now I've just got to try to avoid masturbating since I still have 5 weeks of nofap to go.

A mother-of-two has been mauled to death by her pit bull dogs at a Texas animal shelter where they were being quarantined after biting another person.

She probably blamed the victim for criminal harassment or rape.

I like dogs much more than I like foids.