Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dogpill gone wrong! Bimbo slut gets mauled by her "babies"

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
A 31 year old Australian slut was attacked by her two rottweilers. It's clear that this was during sex.

Western Australian woman Nikita Piil was in the backyard of her home in Success, Perth, when her dogs Bronx and Harlem attacked her at about 4.30pm on Saturday. She suffered serious injuries to her arms and leg and remains in a serious condition at the Royal Perth Hospital. She will likely undergo surgery to save one of her arms.
On Ms Piil's Facebook page her affection for her rottweilers is very evident.
One photo shows the two dogs standing next to some artificial turf they have dug up and Ms Piil captions it: 'My babies' with a black love heart.
In another photo she can be seen kissing one of the dogs on the snout as it lies on a couch.
She also wishes her 'baby' Bronx a happy first birthday.
'I couldn't ask for a more incredible, cheeky, loyal, intelligent and protective little mate,' she writes.
'You're my whole world.'
News link:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12528363/Perth-woman-rottweiler-attack.html

Bimbo slut:
75527521-12533199-Ms_Piil_suffered_serious_bite_wounds_to_her_arms_and_legs_and_wa-a-3_1695087424987.jpg

On her Facebook page Ms Piil shows her affection for pet rottweilers wishing them happy birthdays and calling them her babies:
75527519-12533199-On_her_Facebook_page_Ms_Piil_shows_her_affection_for_pet_rottwei-a-14_1695078937381.jpg

The chad tier dogs:
75527551-12533199-Police_were_forced_to_shoot_one_of_Ms_Piil_s_dogs_to_stop_it_att-a-4_1695087425488.jpg

One dog was shot and later euthanised at a vet clinic. The other was taken to the pound pending investigation. They dindunuffing wrong. She was trying to fuck them so they defended themselves from being raped.
I hope she has life changing injuries. I hope she loses her arm and her face is permanently scarred :feelskek:
In summary, women would rather fuck dogs than to fuck a non-chad.

She probably got super wet and horny while being mauled by her dogs.

I'd have loved seeing her getting mauled

What’s he got that I don’t?!

Both dogs deserve medals

tfw mogged by a dangerous 35iq animal with smaller dick than me

Lifefuel, now kill the dogs

Good. Now kill the dogs.

We've commented the same thing at the same time. Interesting.
Maybe it's God's will.

Don't kill your neighbor's dog though, I saw your post about him, he seems dangerous.

A 31 year old Australian slut was attacked by her two rottweilers. It's clear that this was during sex.

Western Australian woman Nikita Piil was in the backyard of her home in Success, Perth, when her dogs Bronx and Harlem attacked her at about 4.30pm on Saturday. She suffered serious injuries to her arms and leg and remains in a serious condition at the Royal Perth Hospital. She will likely undergo surgery to save one of her arms.
On Ms Piil's Facebook page her affection for her rottweilers is very evident.
One photo shows the two dogs standing next to some artificial turf they have dug up and Ms Piil captions it: 'My babies' with a black love heart.
In another photo she can be seen kissing one of the dogs on the snout as it lies on a couch.
She also wishes her 'baby' Bronx a happy first birthday.
'I couldn't ask for a more incredible, cheeky, loyal, intelligent and protective little mate,' she writes.
'You're my whole world.'
News link:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12528363/Perth-woman-rottweiler-attack.html

Bimbo slut:
75527521-12533199-Ms_Piil_suffered_serious_bite_wounds_to_her_arms_and_legs_and_wa-a-3_1695087424987.jpg

On her Facebook page Ms Piil shows her affection for pet rottweilers wishing them happy birthdays and calling them her babies:
75527519-12533199-On_her_Facebook_page_Ms_Piil_shows_her_affection_for_pet_rottwei-a-14_1695078937381.jpg

The chad tier dogs:
75527551-12533199-Police_were_forced_to_shoot_one_of_Ms_Piil_s_dogs_to_stop_it_att-a-4_1695087425488.jpg

One dog was shot and later euthanised at a vet clinic. The other was taken to the pound pending investigation. They dindunuffing wrong. She was trying to fuck them so they defended themselves from being raped.
I hope she has life changing injuries. I hope she loses her arm and her face is permanently scarred :feelskek:
In summary, women would rather fuck dogs than to fuck a non-chad.
lmao epic post brocel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Too bad they didn’t rip her face off. Dumb cunt.

Are you forced to take pills? You and I know that they aren't good.
I will be forced by my current circumstances. I sleep like shit due to withdrawal. The dog will keep barking (probably) for months and years until they finally get kicked out.

I will be forced by my current circumstances. I sleep like shit due to withdrawal. The dog will keep barking (probably) for months and years until they finally get kicked out.
Okay, it's not ideal but hey it's your life. I sleep like shit too, my insomnia's the worst it's ever been. That's brutal, that's why I'm a firm believer that dogs do not belong in the city, only in farms.

I hope that roastie dies or gets serious permanent injure.

If only this was live-streamed

Bet she orgasmed harder as the dogs bit her harder

It's similar to how chads beat up or even kill these cumdumpsters
full

I guess Buster (Chad variant for dogs like Tyrone is for blacks) doesnt respect women after all

fucking awesome, bitch got she what deserved
turned into dog chow

These whores view dogs as more human than sub5 males

She probably got super wet and horny while being mauled by her dogs.
It's like eve is in all women. Controlling their lust. They aren't human. They are a cosmic law breaking criminal hivemind

Poor dogs think they get a chance to procreate but get confused when foids try and ensnare them into the godless reproduction-less carnal cycle that permeates all layers of our society. Dog rapists should burn in hell.

This is lifefuel. Hopefully this toilet lost her arm. This dumb bitch will probably still go on to continue fucking animals.