Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacey took photo of me and put it on her instrgm to her thousands of followers with caption "Ugly Guy"

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
Basically when I was not looking, she took a photo of me with the caption "Ugly guy on Train", I saw her instrgm name and so I took a look, it got 1,200 likes and 200 comments most reading "Tee Hee, how ugly', the nicer ones were still suicide fuel with one saying "aww its not his fault he was born with the ugly face".

Sue her. I'm not sure about your country but in mine that's criminal offense.

Shit, just had a flashback to a repressed memory. In like 9th grade some girls took some photos of me in secret and then made a fake profile on a social media site. The profile name was guinea pig or something.

Then u will just laugh at me as well and my pictures will circulate these forums for all time.
Nobody here cares how ugly you are.

Basically when I was not looking, she took a photo of me with the caption "Ugly guy on Train", I saw her instrgm name and so I took a look, it got 1,200 likes and 200 comments most reading "Tee Hee, how ugly', the nicer ones were still suicide fuel with one saying "aww its not his fault he was born with the ugly face".
Bullshit shit post

Expose her if you’re telling the truth.

I'm sure many ugly people are featured on instagram as a joke.

Attachments

• 1783026.jpg
    1783026.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 555
Happened in Belgium a few years ago.
A wanabe miss Belgium took a picture of a ethnik with the caption shit.

https://archive.fo/fmxlb

That bitch deserves to be raped by a nigger cock. She would probably love it so much that it will cure her racism and probably end up prefering black guys over white

Then u will just laugh at me as well and my pictures will circulate these forums for all time.
Just scribble black over your face or something.

That bitch deserves to be raped by a nigger cock. She would probably love it so much that it will cure her racism and probably end up prefering black guys over white
@Grotesque has a cure for her.
See how that toilet paper daily mail tried to minimize it.

This is why guys go ER tbh.

Watch the same roastie cunts who insulted him cry wolf when he finally does go ER.

omfg 90% of posts nowdays are fake. fuck this i need to find a new forum.

expose the foid at least so we know which bitch to gangbang

No its a real post and it makes me feel like shit. I know the second I post, it will turn into a shit storm and eventually end up in the news following spam from incels.

Don’t tell me you believe this bull shit
I dont know..but im sure things like this do happen a lot. Roastie cunts love shaming people online and laughing at them behind their back.

So what you except now ? to get a prize ? fucking SUE her ass dont be a pussy man SUE her ass lmao ruin her life

Never began for istagramcels

Just tell us her Instagram name,we don't need to know which one u are

Why don't you send it here? You are already famous with thousands of followers. Posting here won't hurt.

Sacrifices must be made. Become the St. Traincel

How did you find her IG page?

No its a real post and it makes me feel like shit. I know the second I post, it will turn into a shit storm and eventually end up in the news following spam from incels.
Why don't you send it here? You are already famous with thousands of followers. Posting here won't hurt.

Ur already out there u cuck send link

I had some dyke take a picture of me on the bus playing my nintendo ds and post it on snapchat with the caption "We still doing that?" and I had no clue of it until a friend of mine showed me the next day at school. I hated gays for a very long time after highschool, not so much now but still.

Upload of screenshot, you can black out her username and your face if you want to.

insulting people for being ugly. = low iq

larp, no foid cares enough about you to give you this much time and attention.

Sounds like a LARP to me tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back