Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacey took photo of me and put it on her instrgm to her thousands of followers with caption "Ugly Guy"

Sounds like a LARP tbh, but things like that are not unheard of and it has happened to me before: people I know have taken pictures of me and put it on Snapchat or whatever or if I'm walking around I occasionally come home to a picture of me with laughing emojis or whatever. Why are some of us exempt from basic human respect through no fault of our own? Or did her misogyny radar tick too fast while I was walking past her thinking about the kid who asked his mother what was wrong with my face. Cunts, all of them.

This sounds like BS

In most western countries i think its illegal to take someones pic without consent although i might be wrong

But this just jolted my memory. A few days ago i was sure a hole took a pic of me. Now im paranoid again. One of my biggest fears is circulating online as an ugly male and people irl recognising me from it

This sounds like BS

In most western countries i think its illegal to take someones pic without consent although i might be wrong

But this just jolted my memory. A few days ago i was sure a hole took a pic of me. Now im paranoid again. One of my biggest fears is circulating online as an ugly male and people irl recognising me from it
Ofc it's illegal but do you think they give a fuck? Look how many people in the West get filmed,photographed, mocked without them knowing in social media.

Live action role-play

Basically when I was not looking, she took a photo of me with the caption "Ugly guy on Train", I saw her instrgm name and so I took a look, it got 1,200 likes and 200 comments most reading "Tee Hee, how ugly', the nicer ones were still suicide fuel with one saying "aww its not his fault he was born with the ugly face".
Larping faggot.
If not larping, still faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back