Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story bluepilled ugly guy tried to make advances on foid (and failed ofc)

slashER

slashER

toilet punchER
★★★★★
A little context, I'm 22 years old and I'm still trying to pass high school since I'm a lazy piece of shit. No school accepts me because of my age, so I was forced to go to a private institution for people like me.

This authentic retard, barely 18 years old and already over for him, blue pilled, 5'9 and incredibly ugly, has disgusting acne all over his face, a huge nose worthy of an Argentinian, and broccoli hair. He talks to the girls quite a bit, and completely ignores other men in a pathetic attempt to get a toilet to suck his dick (Never happening lmfao)
(Still mogs me for being able to talk to foids without getting immediately executed)

He talks about stupid things that no one cares about like historical facts (that everyone knows), his cats, and the fact that he loves sports cars. He seems to be particularly proud of being a senior, and has a superiority complex about it when it literally means nothing, just one year closer to being another slave, kek. I know this because he made fun of me for still being in eighth grade (even though I iq mog him)

So, there is a beautiful foid, green eyes, cinnamon skin, skinny but packing some ass :ahegao: :ahegao: . who is in the same math class as me and the guy.

He started asking hER things like if she likes cats or motorcycles, the toilet was visibly uncomfortable but still the idiot continued and continued, until the girl told the teacher to move hER to another seat. Then the guy stayed silent for the rest of the class LOL.

I would like to try blackpilling him, but I don't even know how to approach someone and I would just freeze like a moron.

why would you invite this blue pilled retard here? He's the type to sucker punch you just because a woman told him to

So, there is the girl told the teacher to move hER to another seat. Then the guy stayed silent for the rest of the class LOL.
Hahahaha such an idiot. He might change his pill after that experience xD

Why are incels so mean with other incels ?

If you don't have compassion for your peers, how can you expect others to have some ?

This authentic retard, barely 18 years old and already over for him, blue pilled, 5'9 and incredibly ugly, has disgusting acne all over his face, a huge nose worthy of an Argentinian, and broccoli hair

You sound like a female.
"Ew le ugly creep tried to talk to me"

Why are incels so mean with other incels ?

If you don't have compassion for your peers, how can you expect others to have some ?

You sound like a female.
"Ew le ugly creep tried to talk to me"
Yeah, I realized yesterday that he is actually mentally unstable, and in fact (no joke) he was in a psychiatric hospital where they injected him with jewfluids against his will and he has a trauma because of it. Also his parents are complete assholes... I actually feel a little bad for him, he is too innocent to aknowledge the truth
E949745e1c38bc99cba3a8cfeed32d06df 27 elliot rodgerrverticalw330

Yeah, I realized yesterday that he is actually mentally unstable, and in fact (no joke) he was in a psychiatric hospital where they injected him with jewfluids against his will and he has a trauma because of it. Also his parents are complete assholes... I actually feel a little bad for him, he is too innocent to aknowledge the truth

poor boy :feelsrope: