Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Spiderman No way home review

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Watched it in theaters. 8/10. Decent action. Some blackpilled stuff like death and stuff. Also has meta self referencing other movie parts. For flaws I would say one or two cringy jokes here and there. Also spiderman acts somewhat retarded at parts and does pay the price for his mistakes but that does add some character development.

I haven't seen it yet

Its a good piece of fan content but is barely a movie

I saw it. I enjoyed it TBH, it was fun to watch

Its a good piece of fan content but is barely a movie
Agreed. It feels like a short you’d find on YouTube that people in the comment section would be like “omg bro this is so good Disney sucks they should make this instead :feels::feels::feels:

i need to talk spoilers for this but the plot was so autistic:

how fucking retarded can you be to bring a bunch of supervillains to your fucking apartment to “save them bro:soy::soy::soy:[UWSL]“[/UWSL]

should’ve let strange send them back to their own timelines. On top of that won’t they just die when they go back anyways seeing as they were pulled right before their death?

finally the previous spider men were so fucking retarded. Imagine jumping through a portal that randomly opens like tf u doing bro. They didn’t even think twice about what was happening and were just happy to help :lul::lul::lul::lul: wtf is this shitty plot

overall still an incredibly enjoyable film. Loved it. Probably will watch it with my family when it is released on DVD.

But nostalgia aside the plot was retarded as fuck

Agreed. It feels like a short you’d find on YouTube that people in the comment section would be like “omg bro this is so good Disney sucks they should make this instead :feels::feels::feels:

how fucking retarded can you be to bring a bunch of supervillains to your fucking apartment to “save them bro:soy::soy::soy:[UWSL]“[/UWSL]

should’ve let strange send them back to their own timelines. On top of that won’t they just die when they go back anyways seeing as they were pulled right before their death?

finally the previous spider men were so fucking retarded. Imagine jumping through a portal that randomly opens like tf u doing bro. They didn’t even think twice about what was happening and were just happy to help :lul::lul::lul::lul: wtf is this shitty plot

overall still an incredibly enjoyable film. Loved it. Probably will watch it with my family when it is released on DVD.

Spider-Tobey and Spider-Garfield come from worlds of flying goblins and giant sandmen and lizards and electricity people, how far removed from that is a portal?

true the plot is retarded ngl. I enjoyed the action though. Most movies especially super hero ones have shit plot anyway.

my rating: capeshit/10

Watched it in theaters. 8/10. Decent action. Some blackpilled stuff like death and stuff. Also has meta self referencing other movie parts. For flaws I would say one or two cringy jokes here and there. Also spiderman acts somewhat retarded at parts and does pay the price for his mistakes but that does add some character development.
I'm so sick of capeshit, even good movies will probably be ignored by me eventually. I'll probably bite the bullet and watch the newest Batman when it comes out though.

I'm so sick of capeshit, even good movies will probably be ignored by me eventually. I'll probably bite the bullet and watch the newest Batman when it comes out though.
ye cape shit is bad if your looking for deep story tbh. Made by retards

Spider-Tobey and Spider-Garfield come from worlds of flying goblins and giant sandmen and lizards and electricity people, how far removed from that is a portal?
You sure are a natural born imbecile :feelsugh:

You sure are a natural born imbecile :feelsugh:

Going through the portal is in keeping with their character and the other movies, they would investigate the other side.

I liked watching it, but it's not highbrow entertainment, just fanservice.

I liked it. They actually did everything I hoped for.

No I mean why the fuck would they just jump into the portal without a second thought?

no one here is saying a portal is the problem, it’s just that no character, especially two smart ones, would randomly just jump in without first seeing what’s on the other end smh

No I mean why the fuck would they just jump into the portal without a second thought?

no one here is saying a portal is the problem, it’s just that no character, especially two smart ones, would randomly just jump in without first seeing what’s on the other end smh

Which portals are you talking about? The ones that brought them to the MCU?

It had a nice anti-moralfag message.
fanservice
The MCU is basically indistinguishable from anime now. Instead of gratuitous tit shots, we get references to films from our childhood or teenage years

gonna watch maybe when i will popcorncope again

i hope its not worse than the last bond movie

the last 5 movies I went in the cinema for I walked out from

I literally go to eat popcorn there and since I dont have to pay rent anymore

I have a lot of neetbux so I dont care about money

I go there and if I dont like it I just leave and start different cope

Thought it was good, but the movie was really just a fan fiction in movie format

It had a nice anti-moralfag message.

The MCU is basically indistinguishable from anime now. Instead of gratuitous tit shots, we get references to films from our childhood or teenage years
Yeah I liked this one, but if they try it again it'll get old instantly.

By Cape shit, people mean superhero movies right?
yes most don't have good plot. And compared to good novels their stories are very weak

the only thing i liked was the acting by william dafoe
the rest of the movie is like a sitcom with superheroes, a lot of jokes and stupid shit

Some blackpilled stuff like death and stuff.
blackpill? :dafuckfeels: i can't remember

the only thing i liked was the acting by william dafoe
the rest of the movie is like a sitcom with superheroes, a lot of jokes and stupid shit
t

blackpill? :dafuckfeels: i can't remember
true it wasn't that Blackpilled.
still his aunt dying was a light blackpill .

Wish I could've seen it in theaters

i havent been to the theaters since 2017 or 2016:kys::kys:

I refuse to watch it.

They tried too hard imo bringing literally every spiderman and villlain into the same movie and is daily bugle supposed to be info wars?

The idea is that they changed or whatever but yeah good point. Actually it was aunt may's idea and ironically she paid for it

It was the best Spiderman movie with Tom Holland. Homecoming was okay but it had too many silly moments and a forgettable villain, while Far From Home was awful.