Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Spiderman No way home review

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
288d 18h 8m
Watched it in theaters. 8/10. Decent action. Some blackpilled stuff like death and stuff. Also has meta self referencing other movie parts. For flaws I would say one or two cringy jokes here and there. Also spiderman acts somewhat retarded at parts and does pay the price for his mistakes but that does add some character development.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Rotter
★★★★★
244d 1h 25m
I haven't seen it yet

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★★★★
16d 9h 30m
Its a good piece of fan content but is barely a movie

andinocel

andinocel

Legend
★★
22d 3h 29m
I saw it. I enjoyed it TBH, it was fun to watch

Bruticus

Bruticus

Officer
★★★
12d 21h 20m
wgm24 said:
Its a good piece of fan content but is barely a movie
Agreed. It feels like a short you’d find on YouTube that people in the comment section would be like “omg bro this is so good Disney sucks they should make this instead :feels::feels::feels:

i need to talk spoilers for this but the plot was so autistic:

how fucking retarded can you be to bring a bunch of supervillains to your fucking apartment to “save them bro:soy::soy::soy:

should’ve let strange send them back to their own timelines. On top of that won’t they just die when they go back anyways seeing as they were pulled right before their death?

finally the previous spider men were so fucking retarded. Imagine jumping through a portal that randomly opens like tf u doing bro. They didn’t even think twice about what was happening and were just happy to help :lul::lul::lul::lul: wtf is this shitty plot

overall still an incredibly enjoyable film. Loved it. Probably will watch it with my family when it is released on DVD.

But nostalgia aside the plot was retarded as fuck

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
153d 17h 15m
Bruticus said:
Agreed. It feels like a short you’d find on YouTube that people in the comment section would be like “omg bro this is so good Disney sucks they should make this instead :feels::feels::feels:

how fucking retarded can you be to bring a bunch of supervillains to your fucking apartment to “save them bro:soy::soy::soy:

should’ve let strange send them back to their own timelines. On top of that won’t they just die when they go back anyways seeing as they were pulled right before their death?

finally the previous spider men were so fucking retarded. Imagine jumping through a portal that randomly opens like tf u doing bro. They didn’t even think twice about what was happening and were just happy to help :lul::lul::lul::lul: wtf is this shitty plot

overall still an incredibly enjoyable film. Loved it. Probably will watch it with my family when it is released on DVD.

Spider-Tobey and Spider-Garfield come from worlds of flying goblins and giant sandmen and lizards and electricity people, how far removed from that is a portal?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
288d 18h 8m
Bruticus said:

true the plot is retarded ngl. I enjoyed the action though. Most movies especially super hero ones have shit plot anyway.

vippnor

vippnor

Resurrected
★★★★
17d 22h 47m

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
35d 16h 17m
Transcended Trucel said:
Watched it in theaters. 8/10. Decent action. Some blackpilled stuff like death and stuff. Also has meta self referencing other movie parts. For flaws I would say one or two cringy jokes here and there. Also spiderman acts somewhat retarded at parts and does pay the price for his mistakes but that does add some character development.
I'm so sick of capeshit, even good movies will probably be ignored by me eventually. I'll probably bite the bullet and watch the newest Batman when it comes out though.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
288d 18h 8m
InMyCellInHell said:
I'm so sick of capeshit, even good movies will probably be ignored by me eventually. I'll probably bite the bullet and watch the newest Batman when it comes out though.
ye cape shit is bad if your looking for deep story tbh. Made by retards

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
267d 18h 8m
FrothySolutions said:
Spider-Tobey and Spider-Garfield come from worlds of flying goblins and giant sandmen and lizards and electricity people, how far removed from that is a portal?
You sure are a natural born imbecile :feelsugh:

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
153d 17h 15m
Dregster666 said:
You sure are a natural born imbecile :feelsugh:

Going through the portal is in keeping with their character and the other movies, they would investigate the other side.

240iq

240iq

Officer
★★
10d 22h 4m
I liked watching it, but it's not highbrow entertainment, just fanservice.

Urekkim

Urekkim

♤ ♡ ◇ ♧
★★★
32d 2h 2m
I liked it. They actually did everything I hoped for.

Bruticus

Bruticus

Officer
★★★
12d 21h 20m
FrothySolutions said:
No I mean why the fuck would they just jump into the portal without a second thought?

no one here is saying a portal is the problem, it’s just that no character, especially two smart ones, would randomly just jump in without first seeing what’s on the other end smh

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
153d 17h 15m
Bruticus said:
No I mean why the fuck would they just jump into the portal without a second thought?

no one here is saying a portal is the problem, it’s just that no character, especially two smart ones, would randomly just jump in without first seeing what’s on the other end smh

Which portals are you talking about? The ones that brought them to the MCU?

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
142d 27m
It had a nice anti-moralfag message.
240iq said:
fanservice
The MCU is basically indistinguishable from anime now. Instead of gratuitous tit shots, we get references to films from our childhood or teenage years

highinhibition

highinhibition

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 2h 41m
gonna watch maybe when i will popcorncope again

i hope its not worse than the last bond movie

the last 5 movies I went in the cinema for I walked out from

I literally go to eat popcorn there and since I dont have to pay rent anymore

I have a lot of neetbux so I dont care about money

I go there and if I dont like it I just leave and start different cope

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Copium addict
★★
16h 34m
Thought it was good, but the movie was really just a fan fiction in movie format

240iq

240iq

Officer
★★
10d 22h 4m
solblue said:
It had a nice anti-moralfag message.

The MCU is basically indistinguishable from anime now. Instead of gratuitous tit shots, we get references to films from our childhood or teenage years
Yeah I liked this one, but if they try it again it'll get old instantly.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8