Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

South Korea thinktank suggests girls start school earlier to raise birthrate

Its not enough, but I like the fundamental idea, ie : having younger females in classroom

It’s also a first step in an important direction : the realisation that men and women are not equal and shouldn’t be treated as such.

Eventually, it assumes that the problem comes from girls.

Libs and feminists smell that and are of course becoming enraged.

Last edited:
Its not enough, but I like the fundamental idea, ie : having younger females in classroom

It’s also a first step in an important direction : the realisation that men and women are not equal and shouldn’t be treated as such.

Eventually, it assumes that the problem comes from girls.

Libs and feminists smell that and are of course becoming enraged.
yeah Korean feminists r crazier than western ones too

I have a better idea, ban 80-90% of them from attending the higher education, money spent on educating them will be a wasted and they will cut men's salaries in half, nobody needs HR cunts or most useless office foid workers that only lazy around doing nothing while men are doing their job. Only 10-20% of them have higher iq and capacity of working as scientists and doctors. And since modern science is all about corruption and finding a way of killing and mind controlling us then lower it to 5-10% which should be enough to crew nurses and doctors. Rest are useless with low iq so they better be enslaved by men that will earn 2x as much like pre-feminist ww2 where they forced foids into work force.

It will lead to Chad fucking even younger foids corrupting them forever. Chads should be killed at birth with a heavy stone against his face.

just groom foids when they're young theory

brutal thinktankpill

Last edited:
I have a better idea, ban 80-90% of them from attending the higher education, money spent on educating them will be a wasted and they will cut men's salaries in half, nobody needs HR cunts or most useless office foid workers that only lazy around doing nothing while men are doing their job. Only 10-20% of them have higher iq and capacity of working as scientists and doctors. And since modern science is all about corruption and finding a way of killing and mind controlling us then lower it to 5-10% which should be enough to crew nurses and doctors. Rest are useless with low iq so they better be enslaved by men that will earn 2x as much like pre-feminist ww2 where they forced foids into work force.
This

South Korea has alot to learn from the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back