Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminism is an extinction ideology

In Greece women are liberated and it’s a ethnically homogenous country. They have shit demography just like italy since not only they have female working en masse (that difference is laughable) but also they don’t have enough sand niggers to cover that up.
pushing the goal post. You went from "countries with higher female unemployment rate have more birth rate" to "it doesn't matter because majority of woman are still working and there's not enough shit skins". I'm done arguing with you since no matter I say you will just change the narrative to fit your view because you're a retarded red pilled boomer cuck.
Basically you have France, Norway and UK doing better entirely because of sandniggers having kids like crazy compared to western retarded cucks like you. That is possible exactly because sandniggers usually don’t allow for foids freedom and they don’t allow them to be educated and work like men do. That’s why they appear to have higher demography even tho they are total shit.

Again: if there is a correlation in every WHERE and WHEN between foids working and demography that correlation increasingly become apparent as a causation. Lol it’s like explaining maths to a ape. It’s embarassing to have this conversation here in the first place.
there isn't correlation in my country
When foids are made equal to men in terms of money they only select top 10% of chads that’s how you get demographic winter.
this isn't true in the slightest, if you believe 90% of man are incel then you're retarded as shit.

Bro, what the fuck are you talking about, how many foids are even in stem back then and if you think foids studying stem makes them any less of a whore than I don't know what your basing your ideas on outside of the bluepill shit. I went to college for a single semester trying to be a stemcel and the majority of the class were foids, not curries or rice. A lot of those foids existed in the same circles as sluts in fact there is no way to even delineate between stem foids versus humanities foids. The entire selling point of america colleges and the crazy expenses is access to young people and the oppurtunity for sex. Like literally outside of the dorms there were free condoms and the RAs talked to make sure were have some signs to let people know we where having sex. Its brootal
literally where did I say that a woman studying stem makes her less of a whore. I'm done arguing, you guys just twist my words and keep doing mental gymnastics to prove me wrong. There's no point in arguing.

pushing the goal post. You went from "countries with higher female unemployment rate have more birth rate" to "it doesn't matter because majority of woman are still working and there's not enough shit skins". I'm done arguing with you since no matter I say you will just change the narrative to fit your view because you're a retarded red pilled boomer cuck.
No i was stable to my goal post: countries with high female employment/education tend to have lower demography if not openly falling into demographic winter. This is observable, testable and repeatable. Small local differences don’t deny the bigger trend. To the point where denying causation makes you a retard.

Oh and no, YOU changed topic since when other people told you how in past times we had higher fertility you just resorted to cucked arguments like “bbbuut women were sold” hence accepting the point while trying to diverge into moral argument (and a wront cucked one).

this isn't true in the slightest, if you believe 90% of man are incel then you're retarded as shit.
This is true and increasingly become more and more true as 60% of zoomer males reported not havint any access to sex. You really ignore basic stuff showing how you must either be bluepilled as fuck or a infiltrator

minimal, because of feminism woman have a more hedonistic mindset of: "I need to enjoy my life as much as possible and not care about kids". and "man are violent and misogynistic, why would I have kids with them!?". But most woman aren't like that. It might seem that way to some because of social media. Social media keeps pushing retarded woman with retarded opinions at the front to farm interaction. Social media companies make money the more you use social media, and anger is the best way to manipulate people.

Forgive me for posting an article in Korean. what if many korean women are like that? According to the article, half of Korean women consider themselves feminists. Even if it's not enough to say that half is most, wouldn't it be big enough to affect birth rate?

literally where did I say that a woman studying stem makes her less of a whore. I'm done arguing, you guys just twist my words and keep doing mental gymnastics to prove me wrong. There's no point in arguing.
No you are the one who keeps being proven wrong and when it happens you resort to moral faggotry basically implying we are right but trying to make it look bad (“women were slaves” “it was betabuxxing” et similia)

I really don't get this, how do you explain the decline of the population before the invention of social media, because foids were already having less kids in the 90s and 80s and this hedonistic lifestyle is not sold to them via social media but through colleges, which most foids in america go to
you won't get reasonable answers out of him, he is an infiltrator and probably a troon

It's quite simple. Foids are breeding cattle. If you don't have them on a leash things go out of hand and soyciety collapses. Extinction by feminism is beyond embarrassing. Imagine going extinct because you worship toilets so much.
Hopefully someone in the far future takes inspiration from Tenet and sends a world ending bomb back in time to destroy the shithole west.

Feminism is a giant shit test to measure how cucked the society is. In feminist societies, where women are given it all, gigantic malls selling stupid crap, easy well paid jobs, cucked laws to give huge punishments easily to unattractive men if they bother, they still seek for dominant chads and thugmaxxers who will beat their women up if they get too annoying. Many of women cannot get sexually pleased without dominant, adventurous and aggressive men, that's why they divorce rape and ruin even their kids childhood over that. Women become reckless and harmful to even themselves when no one is disciplining them.

Shit test went successfully
= women disciplined by society. No female voting, adultery illegal, polyamory not encouraged, relaxed sexual offense laws, thugmaxxers not praised by media, no simping
Shit test failed = making everyone except chads and women miserable so they can live on creative mode and abundance with their stupid ideas and orgies

It's quite simple. Foids are breeding cattle. If you don't have them on a leash things go out of hand and soyciety collapses. Extinction by feminism is beyond embarrassing. Imagine going extinct because you worship toilets so much.
Natural selection. Total simpdeath.

and they're doing shit economically because they're having kids without the money to take care of them
No there are millions of females which encourage and money and financially table men to support them but rhey won't because they are Adulting and just want to prolong there youth life of sex and decidance
. Sorry shit skin, but majority of first worlders would not want to live in a mud hutt just so they can have more kids
Funny tho don't poor people in the West get subsidiary housing