Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

South indians are one of the reasons ki hamari image in terms of looks kharaab h west mein

90% chance that I am richer than his entire family combined. He dmed me asking me how fillers were expensive for him.
How much does your family make in a year

My father has a managerial role in a US based company where he has to libe 6 months in India and 6 months in the US. This is thr reason why I keep going back and forth. And my mum is a math professor in tier 3 engineering college. Don't want to disclose my family's finances online but it's six figures usd

Ye southies chutiye kitne cope karenge bhai waise bhi iss forum mei hai toh kuch milne nahi waala
Unke 'kulture' ko defend karenge to unko South Indian actress log harem offer karenge :feelskek:

Relax boyos have Chai
20240709 212909

I love watching curries shitting on each other as if they aren't all the same shitskins
"No saar he is chamar, I am white brahmin. We waz real white Aryans saar :feelstastyman: "

My father has a managerial role in a US based company where he has to libe 6 months in India and 6 months in the US. This is thr reason why I keep going back and forth. And my mum is a math professor in tier 3 engineering college. Don't want to disclose my family's finances online but it's six figures usd
This might seem like a lot if you convert it into USD but due to inflation this kind of income is basically just touching the upper middle classes. All the houses in thr city center are well over a million dollars. The american dream is a more of pipedream than a reality.

Still an incel XD

@ChudMasterofBation @ReconElement this place pretty much turned into Twitter. Now all we need are Pakis to make this jeet racewar complete.

@ChudMasterofBation @ReconElement this place pretty much turned into Twitter. Now all we need are Pakis to make this jeet racewar complete.
Did you go through all of the 200 replies lol

the average Northie skullmogs, heightmogs, eye area mogs and framemogs the average shitskin subhuman bug eyed midget Southie

I can fold you like a lawn chair by just one hand you garden gnome @anandkonda
You got raped by Indo-Scythians while Telugu Satavahana defeated them. Satavahana also conquered your Rajasthan's Avantika region

You Rajasthan niggers got raped by Mughals got raped by Mughals so bad

Even today your woman get raped by mullas

Your own government promotes your woman to get railed by foreign cumskins

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdKguFEfuTE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp4kJ0s1ILE

Last edited:
@Rapist can you tag @NoIdeaWhatToDo on the above two posts of mine. I think he put me on ignore

You got raped by Indo-Scythians while Telugu Satavahana defeated them. Satavahana also conquered your Rajasthan's Avantika region

You Rajasthan niggers got raped by Mughals got raped by Mughals so bad

View attachment 1195365

Even today your woman get raped by mullas

Your own government promotes your woman to get railed by foreign cumskins

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp4kJ0s1ILE

@Jason Voorhees can to tag @NoIdeaWhatToDo showing him about these posts. I think he put me on ignore

Even I ended up falling for the bait and like primitive tribalistic ape started spewing vitriol. I should have known better

pakis can fuckoff they need economy first before making jokes

90% chance that I am richer than his entire family combined. He dmed me asking me how fillers were expensive for him.
nigga not everyones family treats them like a foid princess and gives them money to spend on shit some of us have to earn that shit ourselves even if we got rich families

you probably wont get it though youre probably daddys favourite girl

nigga not everyones family treats them like a foid princess and gives them money to spend on shit some of us have to earn that shit ourselves even if we got rich families

you probably wont get it though youre probably daddys favourite girl
I'm sick of this guy more than anyone on this forum

@anandkonda is like recessed jaw 1/10 sfcels coping about muh superiority jfl

my midget brother if a war were to break out today your mother would lock you up in your bedroom and get herself conscripted instead because you would last exactly 2 miliseconds on the battlefield with your garden gnome height

Retards I don't. I am a Telugu, I am inferior. I don't get what you trying to say

my midget brother if a war were to break out today your mother would lock you up in your bedroom and get herself conscripted instead because you would last exactly 2 miliseconds on the battlefield with your garden gnome height
Funny how you North niggers got raped the most by mullas then

Retards I don't. I am a Telugu, I am inferior. I don't get what you trying to say
this retard considers himself inferior but fights on behalf of MALLUS AND TAMILS who cuck him and fuck his telegu oneitis???

bro please stop being such a cuck its like i said man when you first started arguing with me i dont even feel good arguing with someone as unfortunate as you

at least have some shame and stop cucking yourself on the daily by fighting superiority wars on behalf of those who cuck you

@anandkonda going solo vs squad in this post
Let's see if he can clutch it :feelsahh::feelsPop:

@anandkonda going solo vs squad in this post
Let's see if he can clutch it :feelsahh::feelsPop:
are you posting this so he will give you his dick later? goddamn what is it with you cucks cheering on your boyfriends like youre some fucking becky watching her chad bf play a sport

Your mother will even lube her up asshole to get raped by mulla. You sent your woman to get raped by mullas

are you posting this so he will give you his dick later? goddamn what is it with you cucks cheering on your boyfriends like youre some fucking becky watching her chad bf play a sport
I'm just an audience watching you two fight
Since it's anandkonda in one end, the match will go forever :feelsPop:

Good day nigga

View: https://youtu.be/HkvVaj_28C8

@anandkonda watch this movie on prime. He is thr Villan from Pushpa.

this retard considers himself inferior but fights on behalf of MALLUS AND TAMILS who cuck him and fuck his telegu oneitis???

bro please stop being such a cuck its like i said man when you first started arguing with me i dont even feel good arguing with someone as unfortunate as you

at least have some shame and stop cucking yourself on the daily by fighting superiority wars on behalf of those who cuck you
It's not cucked to accept the truth. Tamils and Mallus are the most superior.

Tamils and Mallus are tallest, richest, Highest T, Highest IQ, least polluting, most hygienic, most civil, sharpest Jaws, best hairlines, best and most trad women having, best culture and civilization, best languages, better reputation, best religious people in whole of Asia

I wish I get a Tamil/Mallu wife so I can become one of them :cryfeels:

@Rapist @Jason Voorhees

@anandkonda watch this movie on prime. He is thr Villan from Pushpa.
I know Fahad Fazil. Proof that mallus are fakecels. He married Nazriya who is 12 years younger :feelsugh:

It's not cucked to accept the truth. Tamils and Mallus are the most superior.

Tamils and Mallus are tallest, richest, Highest T, Highest IQ, least polluting, most hygienic, most civil, sharpest Jaws, best hairlines, best and most trad women having, best culture and civilization, best languages, better reputation, best religious people in whole of Asia

I wish I get a Tamil/Mallu wife so I can become one of them :cryfeels:

@Rapist @Jason Voorhees
I don’t intend to come off as abrasive but this sounds so astronomically cucked I'm taken aback

@opiodcel
One down Anand babu

I know Fahad Fazil. Proof that mallus are fakecels. He married Nazriya who is 12 years younger :feelsugh:
Can't speak for others but that .org fag who larps here making posts that we shouldn't give up just yet is 100% a fakecel

I don’t intend to come off as abrasive but this sounds so astronomically cucked I'm taken aback
I don't care even if it's cucked. Tamils and Mallus are the most superior
Can't speak for others but that .org fag who larps here making posts that we shouldn't give up just yet is 100% a fakecel
All Tamils and Mallus are fakecel Tyrones

Didn't know he was famous in tollywood. He is very popular in kerala. Almost has a cult like following

Users who are viewing this thread

• Pakimanlet
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back