Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

South indians are one of the reasons ki hamari image in terms of looks kharaab h west mein

Yes but I wasn't talking about general trends. I was saying how south indians can be lightskinned too because of this Steppe dna. Depending on caste and the more north you go this Steppe increases
The point is that higher or lower steppe just means higher or lower probably of fair skin, doesn't guarantee it. Hence you see dark skinned Brahmins and light skinned dalits

Curries are all one race, for how much these niggers cope. There is only a percentage difference in DNA sources that's it
I agree

Did you skip geography classes west bengal is in east not north
I can post a dozen stats like these for open defecation for punjab, Bihar, uttar pradesh etc too

The point is that higher or lower steppe just means higher or lower probably of fair skin, doesn't guarantee it. Hence you see dark skinned Brahmins and light skinned dalits
Why gatekeep your state so much? Accept it. I accept bangalis are scammers

Okay still you aint getting fair skin
let the poor guy cope he unironically has decent features but his bhangi skin means everyone in india thinks of him as a toilet cleaner at best :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

oh no the manlet whos shorter than my dwarf mother says what???
the average Northie skullmogs, heightmogs, eye area mogs and framemogs the average shitskin subhuman bug eyed midget Southie

I can fold you like a lawn chair by just one hand you garden gnome @anandkonda

oh no the manlet whos shorter than my dwarf mother says what???

main-qimg-85fc045ae01411472e9c8328d86278a9

Don't know about your mom, but your "father" isn't yours btw. Don't Brahmin woman get raped by next door mullas there at the tender age of 13 itself. Rape Colonization from 800 years

Attachments

• 1720535688695.png
    1720535688695.png
    181.4 KB · Views: 6
the average Northie skullmogs, heightmogs, eye area mogs and framemogs the average shitskin subhuman bug eyed midget Southie

I can fold you like a lawn chair by just one hand you garden gnome @anandkonda
You stay out. Rajasthan isn't cow belt, you have good enough HDI.

Again I don't want to fight, but if you insist I can

let the poor guy cope he unironically has decent features but his bhangi skin means everyone in india thinks of him as a toilet cleaner at best :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
This is what happen in your state btw. "Muh Brahmin, we are white Aryan :feelstastyman: " Cope for getting your grandmothers raped by central Asians. Even today North Indian Brahmins woman get raped by filthy dailt mullas

@ChudMasterofBation @Jason Voorhees

This is what happen in your state btw. "Muh Brahmin, we are white Aryan :feelstastyman: " Cope for getting your grandmothers raped by central Asians. Even today North Indian Brahmins woman get raped by filthy dailt mullas

View attachment 1195314View attachment 1195313

chad is a chad irrespective of reilgion indian muslims and hindus are same genetically since they are converted also i cant expect a common sense from nigger who thinks chess will get him a foid to bang

indian has interreligion marriage happening both sides a foid doesnt give a shit about religion even if chad is a dalit :feelskek:

Last edited:
22 lurkers enjoying curry-nigger infighting. Highest i have seen on a thread

View attachment 1195314View attachment 1195313

One trip to any western country is all these north indian niggas for a brutal blackpilling on how not a single person cares about these things. I challenge yall to go tell these things to someone outside of south asia. They are going to laugh right at your face.

Why gatekeep your state so much? Accept it. I accept bangalis are scammers
Same i accept i am ugly asf even being from jammu according to indian standards
I never did, read my signature. Telugus are the most subhuman, shortest and least achieving South Indians. We still civilizationally mogg North Indians because we fought off Indo-Scythians, Delhi Sultanate and Nizam
but you said chess gets you foids to bang :feelsLSD:
Chess players was about measure of IQ. You North niggers lack IQ and comprehension
chad is a chad irrespective of reilgion indian muslims and hindus are same genetically since they are converted also i cant expect a common sense from nigger who thinks chess will get him a foid to bang
Cope, North muslims have higher T than North Hindu cucks. You got raped and trampled by them for 800 FUCKING YEARS straight
indian has interreligion marriage happening both sides a foid doesnt give a shit about religion even if chad is a dalit :feelskek:
Then why do UP Hindu cucks cry about love-jihad?

Ye southies chutiye kitne cope karenge bhai waise bhi iss forum mei hai toh kuch milne nahi waala

One trip to any western country is all these north indian niggas for a brutal blackpilling on how not a single person cares about these things. I challenge yall to go tell these things to someone outside of south asia. They are going to laugh right at your face.
we live in india you stupid bhangi chamar toliet cleaning nigger are you also retarded on top of looking like the bhangis that slave for my family? of course it doesnt mean shit in the west but we dont live there do we babu?

I never did, read my signature. Telugus are the most subhuman, shortest and least achieving South Indians. We still civilizationally mogg North Indians because we fought off Indo-Scythians, Delhi Sultanate and Nizam

Chess players was about measure of IQ. You North niggers lack IQ and comprehension

Cope, North muslims have higher T than North Hindu cucks. You got raped and trampled by them for 800 FUCKING YEARS straight

Then why do UP Hindu cucks cry about love-jihad?
its right wing politics to cry about love jihad who cry on ground level if you are in upper class society there are couples who are both hindu muslim and muslim hindu couple my mothers office has a hindu muslim couple

we live in india you stupid bhangi chamar toliet cleaning nigger are you also retarded on top of looking like the bhangis that slave for my family? of course it doesnt mean shit in the west but we dont live there do we babu?

"Muh white Aryan Brahmins :feelstastyman: "

its right wing politics to cry about love jihad who cry on ground level if you are in upper class society there are couples who are both hindu muslim and muslim hindu couple my mothers office has a hindu muslim couple
Maybe in Kashmir, rest of cow belt niggas are cucked af. Look at this

Give me your phone number mofoker. I'd love to rape your ass the middle of the street you retarded faggot. Anyone can call names hiding behind a computer screen like a little pussy. Tell these things to me like man looking at me in the eye. I'll give you a free double Jaw surgery. Dm me your WhatsApp. I'll record the video of me beating you to pulp and then post it here

Give me your phone number mofoker. I'd love to rape your ass the middle of the street you retarded faggot. Anyone can call names hiding behind a computer screen like a little pussy. Tell these things to me like man looking at me in the eye. I'll give you a free double Jaw surgery. Dm me your WhatsApp. I'll record the video of me beating you to pulp and then post it here
Lmao this nigga is hilarious

Stfu bhangi chamar its too bad we gave you niggers the right to live like humans you should be drinking and subsisting on my toilet water

bro you want to go to UP to beat a guy on his soil nigga got balls of titanium

Lmao this nigga is hilarious

Stfu bhangi chamar its too bad we gave you niggers the right to live like humans you should be drinking and subsisting on my toilet water
Typical low Testosterone reply. Niggas here are all bark no bite. Even that other nigga backed off from a fight. Keep making these posts with one hand under your pants. Hahaha.

nigger idgaf about caste or muh im aryan bs, all i know is that i get treated better because of my complexion so yeah im gonna attach value to it sorry bro better luck when youre reincarnated
I am Brahmin too lol, all be it a self-hating one.

bro you want to go to UP to beat a guy on his soil nigga got balls of titanium
I have even got arrested for battery. I've even shown my arrest warrant to a user here. I am not a pussy.

Typical low Testosterone reply. Niggas here are all bark no bite. Even that other nigga backed off from a fight. Keep making these posts with one hand under your pants. Hahaha.
Nigga ill have you shot unironically if you come here its okay bro live your worthless chamar life dont get all riled up yeah inequality sucks and youre bottom of the barrel but dont worry bro its not all bad is it, all of us have something to look forward to like your bhangi mom who probably fantasises about being raped by someone less subhuman than you and the atrocitiy who must have been your father

pm your number if you want me to rape your mother tho i might also plant my seed in her maybe it might even help your lineage who knows

all i know is that i get treated better because of my complexion
In the slums of Uttar Pradesh. Go visit any white country, or even any chink country. They view all of us the same shitskin, while you think you are some how supreme for having barely less melatonin

If any thing black color gives BBC halo, proven by stats in western countries

@Jason Voorhees

In the slums of Uttar Pradesh. Go visit any white country, or even any chink country. They view all of us the same shitskin, while you think you are some how supreme for having barely less melatonin

If any thing black color gives BBC halo, proven by stats in western countries

@Jason Voorhees
my manlet in christ we live in india not the fucking west

BASED mallu. What cause it?
Cant reveal too much. It waa a ragging case. A guy tried to bully me but I fought back and broke his jaw and shoved a chair in his mouth.

Last edited:
Nigga ill have you shot unironically if you come here its okay bro live your worthless chamar life dont get all riled up yeah inequality sucks and youre bottom of the barrel but dont worry bro its not all bad is it, all of us have something to look forward to like your bhangi mom who probably fantasises about being raped by someone less subhuman than you and the atrocitiy who must have been your father

pm your number if you want me to rape your mother tho i might also plant my seed in her maybe it might even help your lineage who knows
It's honestly amusing to me how worthless and boring your insults and replies are. Come back to me when you grow a pair of balls. I'm not even mad anymore because of how pathetic you are. Hahaha.

my manlet in christ we live in india not the fucking west
'Cause you can't even afford the price of even a fucking plane ticket. You are forever stuck in the slums of UP, delusionally feeling superior for "Muh fair skin :feelstastyman: Muh Aryan Brahmin :feelstastyman:"

Even many Rajputs have higher steppe than Brahmins

can you stop dicksucking others for mote than 2 mins at a time man
90% chance that I am richer than his entire family combined. He dmed me asking me how fillers were expensive for him.
Just look what kind of development Tamils and Mallus brought in their states since independence. During independence time UP used to be richer than whole of South India. We developed while you stayed in cow dung in cow belt

View: https://x.com/tarauk/status/1758700964876288234

90% chance that I am richer than his entire family combined. He dmed me asking me how fillers were expensive for him.
I don't even understand wtf you mallus are doing in incel forums like this. Mallus and Tamils are the real descendant of IVC. You are the most superior.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back