Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

South indians are one of the reasons ki hamari image in terms of looks kharaab h west mein

A chunk of them are fair skinned for instance the creator of that private incel sub on reddit. But amusingly enough they're brahmins who migrated from the north originally but southies write that off since it was "so long ago"
thats what i said faggot thinks southies are born fair imagine wearing a lungi only to get your dick eaten by a fish :feelskek:

I didn't say average I'm just saying anyone can be dark or lightskinned regardless of where thry live. There plenty of dark kashmiris too like @ilieknothing but features are always a give away of race.
He is tanned then there are no dark kashmiris by birth i can gurantee it go cope

A chunk of them are fair skinned for instance the creator of that private incel sub on reddit. But amusingly enough they're brahmins who migrated from the north originally but southies write that off since it was "so long ago"
Skin color isn't an indicator of race. Even dalits can be lightskinned and brahmins can be dark skinned. Read this post I explained it in detail

Genetic studies for proof @anandkonda

[font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]India has been underrepresented in genome-wide surveys of human variation. We analyse 25 diverse groups in India to provide strong evidence for two ancient populations, genetically divergent, that are ancestral to most Indians today. One, the "Ancestral North Indians" (ANI), is genetically close to Middle Easterners, Central Asians, and Europeans, whereas the other, the "Ancestral South Indians" (ASI), is as distinct from ANI and East Asians as they are from each other. By introducing methods that can estimate ancestry without accurate ancestral populations, we show that ANI ancestry ranges from 39-71% in most Indian groups, and is higher in traditionally upper caste and Indo-European speakers. Groups with only ASI ancestry may no longer exist in mainland India. However, the Andamanese are an ASI-related group without ANI ancestry, showing that the peopling of the islands must have occurred before ANI-ASI gene flow on the mainland.[/font]

All curries from pakistan, india, bangladesh or sri lanka are the interracial rape result between lightskinned invading indo europeans who raped dark skinned weddoid jungle dweller pygmy tribes of the Indian subcontinent.

Every Indian has ASI and ANI admixture. The more higher in the caste and the more from the north of india, the less ASI and the more ANI.Also as a bonus there's a death pill for OP. Every indian including upper class brahmin north indian is a rape result of mixing between these two groups. Even the most lightskinned southasian brahmin scores up to 20% of this ancient southasian genetic component. This is the reason why North Indians still look like shit on average and distinctly different to Kurds and Iranians

I didn't say average I'm just saying anyone can be dark or lightskinned regardless of where thry live. There plenty of dark kashmiris too like @ilieknothing but features are always a give away of race.
It’s funny how so many currys think Kashmiris are some master race JFL. No one outside curryland cares or can tell the difference

It’s funny how so many currys think Kashmiris are some master race JFL. No one outside curryland cares or can tell the difference
YOu are from kashmir? Where in kashmir?

True. I tried explaining this to OP but he doesn't want to drop his superiority complex. Nobody gives a single flying fuck about it outside of india.

@Jason Voorhees Stop arguing with these dumb sub 50 IQ North niggers, they can't comprehend shit

A single image speaks 1000 words

no-of-chess-grandmasters-in-india-till-august-2023-v0-i1fvbf0mhskb1.jpg

@Jason Voorhees Stop arguing with these dumb sub 50 IQ North niggers, they can't comprehend shit

I'm a wb resident myself but chess isn't getting you laid

And chess gets you a foid? Fuck man i should have played chess

And i thought we lived in india

He's most likely larping as a curry
HE definitely is no southie uses dosa cel as his username last time i checked they get triggered by name dosa

I'm a wb resident myself but chess isn't getting you laid
And chess gets you a foid? Fuck man i should have played chess
Shows your relative IQ, North niggers have retardation level IQ. Since you got your grand mothers gang banged by central asians for 800 years

Shows your relative IQ, North niggers have retardation level IQ. Since you got your grand mothers gang banged by central asians for 800 years
SO answer me this? How many foids you banged with your chess hobby i completely agree southies are superior in terms of intelligence than us but i think discussion was on looks a autistic chad>>>>>>>300iq incel for foids

Skin color isn't an indicator of race. Even dalits can be lightskinned and brahmins can be dark skinned. Read this post I explained it in detail
Not really, North Indians have higher frequency of genes associated with fair skin, because of higher steppe

This is a map of fair skin genes

Same with Brahmins, Brahmins have are frequently fair skinned than others in South India because they came from North and have slightly higher steppe

99% of all curries Both North and South Indian have steppe, just in varying amounts. So even dark skinned South Indian have fair skin genes just in low amount, because of which they are less likely to come out

We are educated saar

Not really, North Indians have higher frequency of genes associated with fair skin, because of higher steppe

View attachment 1195273

Same with Brahmins, Brahmins have are frequently fair skinned than others in South India because they came from North and have slightly higher steppe

99% of all curries Both North and South Indian have steppe, just in varying amounts. So even dark skinned South Indian have fair skin genes just in low amount, because of which they are less likely to come out
Le bete nigger ne nigger ko kaat dia

HE definitely is no southie uses dosa cel as his username last time i checked they get triggered by name dosa
Well I am a southie , I don’t give a shit if you believe it. I actually call it dosha though.

SO answer me this? How many foids you banged with your chess hobby i completely agree southies are superior in terms of intelligence than us
You are too retarded to even understand wtf we are talking about
but i think discussion was on looks
Only Punjabis are arguably better looking of all North niggers. Is that your argument?

No way you think cow belters are better looking than us South Indians
We are educated saar
You literally smear cow shit over you

Kulture saar
You guys literally eat cow shit and shit on the streets. You have weird festivals too. You guys literally destroyed Indians reputation by pissing and shitting on the roads

Only Punjabis are arguably better looking of all North niggers. Is that your argument?

punjabis are good looking you agreed that was the point of discussion btw btw i am from a place where a lot of people migrated from punjab after independence

South Indians are closer to the equator this they tend to have darker skins and in india jbw is law

You guys literally eat cow shit and shit on the streets. You have weird festivals too. You guys literally destroyed Indians reputation by pissing and shitting on the roads
And you ruined our image abroad by using bobs and vagene

HOLY shit. Bro just got off the unban and went straight into civil race-baiting. :feelskek:

Yes but I wasn't talking about general trends. I was saying how south indians can be lightskinned too because of this Steppe dna. Depending on caste and the more north you go this Steppe increases

View attachment 1195273

And you ruined our image abroad by using bobs and vagene
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @DarkStar @comradespiderman29 @Made in Heaven @KillNiggers @Lonelyus

Kekfuel.

Yes but I wasn't talking about general trends. I was saying how south indians can be lightskinned too because of this Steppe dna. Depending on caste and the more north you go this Steppe increases
Curries are all one race, for how much these niggers cope. There is only a percentage difference in DNA sources that's it

Curries are all one race, for how much these niggers cope. There is only a percentage difference in DNA sources that's it
Nigga you aint getting laid use chess queen she has a nice hole also chess is your favorite hobby

In kannur most people here are quiet fair / light brown skinned regardless of religion.

Tbh most of the negetive stuff I see from Western media do involve South Indians
It is south indians fuckers act like dogs after seeing white skin there girls make reels with hashtag colonized with white chads

20%
Yeah pray for me just like how you pray for cows, smearing cow shit all over you North nigger

You accepted yourself to be a rape baby without even verification. That’s how cucked you North niggers are. No wonder you got raped by literally everyone in the world
oh no the manlet whos shorter than my dwarf mother says what???

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back