Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Someone on a yt comment section said modern foids have it better (and are worse) than boomers. I agree.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
Dont get me wrong, boomers are stinking, cuniving little shits, but i think they only match up (or, in this case, are surpassed by) modern foids.

They take up the cake. Boomers are, at least, clueless about their mistakes. Midern foids thrive on being hated and know exactly why they are hated, yet they keep going. Its truly maddening...

foid are the root of absolute evil, nothing new.

I can see how someone could agree with this. The boomers caused the factors that made modern females

I can see how someone could agree with this. The boomers caused the factors that made modern females
Cause they are rhe evolution of that process. New and worsened.

But, @Stupid Clown, dont you forget that , modern foids (which is a phenomena that goes way back) seduced the boomers (which were the first gen fully cucked by them, cause they were too weak and too domesticated by modernity to let it happen) into doing/saying/belieiving what they did.

Boomers were actually bribed with pussy/attention into doing what they did.

Related side thing: yesterday i saw a weak millenial saying that men "are actually the weaker sex" on national TV. Made me wanna beat him down into some sense (in gta V).

doing/saying/belieiving what they did.

Boomers were actually bribed with pussy/attention into doing what they did.

Related side thing: yesterday i saw a weak millenial saying that men "are actually the weaker sex" on national TV. Made me wanna beat him down into some sense (in gta V).
It's a process that's been happening since the 1800s. It wasn't the doing of the majority of men. It was a handful who pushed women to have greater power in society to suit their own goals

It's a process that's been happening since the 1800s. It wasn't the doing of the majority of men. It was a handful who pushed women to have greater power in society to suit their own goals
Its always the fucking cabal, innit?:feelscry::feelsree: