Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Someone assumed I was a transwoman, pitched me gender affirmation surgery and now I'm extremely self-conscious about my face and body

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:
That genuinely made me laugh

Sometimes I comment YWNBAW on real women’s posts. Their reactions are always funny

Sometimes I comment YWNBAW on real women’s posts. Their reactions are always funny
Kek I used to find small foid streamers on twitch and congratulate them on their transition :feelskek:

thanks for the idea, will use against someone who made fun of me

I've run into this as a gay transman, too. So you definitely are not alone in your frustration! Given that I haven't been able to be approved for mastectomies, this is counted as a strike against me as much as my weight in the gay community. I've seen transmen far heavier than me get approved for that in California, but everywhere I've turned, I am told to lose weight.

The problem, aside from fatphobia? I have polycystic ovarian syndrome, which in my case makes losing weight extremely difficult. Yet because I'm fat and unable to get mastectomies, it often means even in LGBTQ+ spaces I'm invisible to most gay, bi, and pan guys, and I'm written off as "you'd be perfect if you were a 'normal' size".

The fatphobia was depressing in guys who claim to "not care" what their beloved looks like when I was a 16 year old tomboy, and it's still depressing as a nearly 35 year old transman.

Unfortunately, I am a very plain-faced person, my teeth aren't great because I was born massively premature, so my enamel is practically nonexistent, and due to poverty as well as having a disabled, widowed, mother, I had to step down from college to take care of her when her health took a steep decline, I've never been able to afford a car, and I can't afford to move out - people use finances, teeth, and status to shun and reject others as much as weight, without ever bothering to find out WHY the person is in that situation.

The fatphobia only adds to the stress of dating on that front for me.

I've run into this as a gay transman, too. So you definitely are not alone in your frustration! Given that I haven't been able to be approved for mastectomies, this is counted as a strike against me as much as my weight in the gay community. I've seen transmen far heavier than me get approved for that in California, but everywhere I've turned, I am told to lose weight.

The problem, aside from fatphobia? I have polycystic ovarian syndrome, which in my case makes losing weight extremely difficult. Yet because I'm fat and unable to get mastectomies, it often means even in LGBTQ+ spaces I'm invisible to most gay, bi, and pan guys, and I'm written off as "you'd be perfect if you were a 'normal' size".

The fatphobia was depressing in guys who claim to "not care" what their beloved looks like when I was a 16 year old tomboy, and it's still depressing as a nearly 35 year old transman.

Unfortunately, I am a very plain-faced person, my teeth aren't great because I was born massively premature, so my enamel is practically nonexistent, and due to poverty as well as having a disabled, widowed, mother, I had to step down from college to take care of her when her health took a steep decline, I've never been able to afford a car, and I can't afford to move out - people use finances, teeth, and status to shun and reject others as much as weight, without ever bothering to find out WHY the person is in that situation.

My opinion might be in the minority here but I’m less concerned with how the sales person attempted to sell something than I am about OP’s reaction. Her reaction perfectly illuminates how the forced binary hurts us all. A cis woman doesn’t feel ‘woman enough’ when, in fact, there is very little criteria to being a woman (spoiler - it’s not based on your genitalia). I think this is the most important piece of OP’s post. Also, OP’s internalized transphobia/gender phobia. If being trans or masc wasn’t a ‘bad’ thing, why would OP be so concerned for being mistaken as such? The binary is enforced by colonialism and the patriarchy. OP is so overly concerned because they’ve received messaging from society that they MUST be femme so they can pass as their cis gendered self. No one needs the pressure ‘to pass’, whether cis or trans. This pressure is fabricated by the society we live within. It’s up to us to recognize it for what it is and dismantle it within ourselves so we don’t pass it on to others.

Honestly, if I was in the same encounter, I would just say ‘oh that’s cool! I’m cis tho so, not interested’ and move on without a second thought.

My opinion might be in the minority here but I’m less concerned with how the sales person attempted to sell something than I am about OP’s reaction. Her reaction perfectly illuminates how the forced binary hurts us all. A cis woman doesn’t feel ‘woman enough’ when, in fact, there is very little criteria to being a woman (spoiler - it’s not based on your genitalia). I think this is the most important piece of OP’s post. Also, OP’s internalized transphobia/gender phobia. If being trans or masc wasn’t a ‘bad’ thing, why would OP be so concerned for being mistaken as such? The binary is enforced by colonialism and the patriarchy. OP is so overly concerned because they’ve received messaging from society that they MUST be femme so they can pass as their cis gendered self. No one needs the pressure ‘to pass’, whether cis or trans. This pressure is fabricated by the society we live within. It’s up to us to recognize it for what it is and dismantle it within ourselves so we don’t pass it on to others.

Honestly, if I was in the same encounter, I would just say ‘oh that’s cool! I’m cis tho so, not interested’ and move on without a second thought.

The fuck are you two talking about? Are you quoting comments in that thread?

you get what you fucking deserve. L tranny looking ass

The fuck are you two talking about? Are you quoting comments in that thread?
I typed my comment with my own hands because it’s my truth. I know @benzocel was quoting from the reddit thread to meme with me, but I have no idea what comment he copypasta’d and finding it would be too much effort.

based :feelsYall: finding creative ways to upset w*men is always a treat :feelsaww:

I thought "Trans women were real women."

I don't see why she's offended.

I typed my comment with my own hands because it’s my truth. I know @benzocel was quoting from the reddit thread to meme with me, but I have no idea what comment he copypasta’d and finding it would be too much effort.
I'm not going to advocate to ban you, but just to be clear you're a foid, who became a man, who is attracted to men?

I'm not going to advocate to ban you, but just to be clear you're a foid, who became a man, who is attracted to men?
Yes, that’s right. Even if I am a transman, I should be accepted here because this is a male space. I identify as a man, and I shall be addressed as such. Thank you for being one of the rare people here who understand and have genuine empathy,,

I was also stating my truth and it's frankly quite disingenuous of someone who is not familiar with my struggles to say a heartfelt comment underscoring my vulnerabilities and stating how I felt is somehow "memeing"

Do better.

Those reddit comments read like they were written by an even gayer version of ChatGPT.
The binary is enforced by colonialism and the patriarchy.
Total Redditor Death.

This thread is a real trip man.

I'm offended.

A reddit foid at a fag fest of course people will assume you are probably a tranny

Yes, that’s right. Even if I am a transman, I should be accepted here because this is a male space. I identify as a man, and I shall be addressed as such. Thank you for being one of the rare people here who understand and have genuine empathy,,
I identity as a mean old man. Ain't that right @Fat Link ?

If you want to offend a woman ask her if she uses they/them pronouns.

Reread the rules on who is here allowed and who not

lmfao that's hilarious. And all the cunts there virtue signaling feeling sooo bad for her and telling her nothing is wrong with her :feelskek: