Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some weird shit is going on

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
I think you all know what's going on with @Zensfy and @Nekopan , also if you missed it @JosefMengelecel made a thread "exposing" @xeryes29 some days ago

Now, I want to talk about this post:

In this thread, @JosefMengelecel talks about creating a shadow "vigilante group" who goes against presumed fakecels. In the thread he directly invites @Zensfy and also @Draestyn , who has shown much support for the two and hostility towards the presumed fakecels

In the thread, @JosefMengelecel explicitly says:
Basically we will have a group chat and people can send links of suspicious graycels. The people will then discuss that particular user and if everyone agrees that it’s an infiltrator then we harass them until they leave the forum
Now, I'm not saying anything, but (at least to me) this may as well raise suspicion to be the same thing they did to nekopan and xeryes, create false-flags in order to convince the mods to ban the users (tbf this would be more framing than harassing, but still). It's worth noticing that both nekopan and xeryes talked against pedocels in the recent days

Of course I'm not accusing them to do so, the proof is very light and basically worth nothing. In fact I invite them to discuss their point of view here, but to me this all seems very sus :feelswhere:

Last edited:
oh my science

I wish someone tried to harrass me out of this forum:incel:

Im on the case :feelswhere:

I think it's fake. I tried to ask for proof but couldn't get anything conclusive and I couldn't find any myself. I think the edgy teen pedo Nazi gang is trying to cancel anyone who disagrees with them. I think @Nekopan should be freed. We already know the picture is fake so no reason to not believe the text isn't from a fake account

Fakecels are faggots
Pedocels are faggots

What a stupid “war”. Both these groups should kill themselves :feelscomfy:

Whats the issue? We dont want fakecels in the forum.

Whats the issue? We dont want fakecels in the forum.
They're assumedly targeting people only because they go against pedocels, and not necesseraly because they're fakecels

will never catch me alive :feelzez:

mass reporting ethnics: holy shit, someone's moving in on our territory :worryfeels:

They're assumedly targeting people only because they go against pedocels, and not necesseraly because they're fakecels
They're attempting to censor anyone who disagrees with them. They'll turn this place into a shitty edgy echo chamber if they get their way. I knew something was up when @Zensfy told me to add the account to find out if it wasn't fake. If he was added, he could easily provide the proof such as the followers and probably even the join date. I can't get any of that since the account isn't private and I'm obviously not going to get added.

This needs to stop. I'll draw up a plan.

fake drama means nothing

Pedocels are showing antisocial behaviour, is that surprising?

Incels are just people who struggle to find a relationship. It never was about lolimaxing or whatever.

Now that I think about it maybe that greycel that was allegedly a ''fakecel'' in fact got hoaxed. Like, anyone could make a sockpuppet discord account, say a bunch of shit, and then screenshoot it and then use said screenshots as ''proof''. That's what IT basically does daily but with reddit private messages.

On the other hand, I can't say that said account is a sockpuppet account either by any means, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt with that one.

Last edited:
I'm a greycel :dafuckfeels:

Also another thing regarding the two "exposing" threads:

Notice how in both cases the alleged fakecels only talk about the pedo stuff. Any ITard will tell you about the "racist, mysoginist, rapist, pedo etc. incels" but they only talk against pedocels, leaving no care for anything else. They almost seems like caricatures now that I read the convos again.

Still, the proof is very little, but for me things get more and more suspicious

Also another thing regarding the two "exposing" threads:

Notice how in both cases the alleged fakecels only talk about the pedo stuff. Any ITard will tell you about the "racist, mysoginist, rapist, pedo etc. incels" but they only talk against pedocels, leaving no care for anything else. They almost seems like caricatures now that I read the convos again.

Still, the proof is very little, but for me things get more and more suspicious
The truth is the pedocels aren't a majority here, because most blackpilled incels with healthy sexual urges don't find 8-year-olds attractive at all.

It was all faked, they got away with it the first time but fucked it up the second time

The truth is the pedocels aren't a majority here, because most blackpilled incels with healthy sexual urges don't find 8-year-olds attractive at all.
If you would have sex with a 15, 16 or 17 year old you'd be considered a "pedo" too, no joke, just 1 year under 18 and you will be called a pedophile (despite the term hebophile existing, it all just gets lumped into the same thing at the end of the day)

So depends on how you use the term pedophile, because if we use it as I've seen many use it on this site (and by normies), most of the men on this site or this planet period are pedophiles

Any guy saying he won't fuck a 17 year old 1 month away from her birthday because "she isn't attractive and looks like a child but 1 month later she'll arbitrarily look mature now" is just bullshitting himself

Now that I think about it maybe that greycel that was allegedly a ''fakecel'' in fact got hoaxed.
Would have been very easy for them to make their case to the mods in ban appeals though....

So why didn't they?

They could have very easily sent screen shots showing that they never made those posts in the discord, they could have outed this entire thing already

Last edited:
Would have been very easy for them to make their case to the mods in ban appeals though....

So why didn't they?

They could have very easily sent screen shots showing that they never made those posts in the discord, they could have outed this entire thing already
And how do you exactly you prove that's not a sockpuppet account? What if that greycel doesn't even know he can appeal his ban?

And how do you exactly you prove that's not a sockpuppet account?
By that logic you guys speculating whether its fake or not is pointless then right?

What if that greycel doesn't even know he can appeal his ban?
If the greycel has an attention span so low they can't even notice something on the front page of the site, maybe its a good thing they aren't here lol
Ban Appeals

If you would have sex with a 15, 16 or 17 year old you'd be considered a "pedo" too, no joke, just 1 year under 18 and you will be called a pedophile (despite the term hebophile existing, it all just gets lumped into the same thing at the end of the day)

So depends on how you use the term pedophile, because if we use it as I've seen many use it on this site (and by normies), most of the men on this site or this planet period are pedophiles

Any guy saying he won't fuck a 17 year old 1 month away from her birthday because "she isn't attractive and looks like a child but 1 month later she'll arbitrarily look mature now" is just bullshitting himself

So why didn't they?

Maybe you've missed some of the drama but these 2021cels have repeatedly posted about fucking pre-pubescent 7- or 8-year-olds, it's a far cry from being attracted to high school femoids.

I presume that user didn't feel confident about his chances going up against a group of more experienced users.

What does the "D" stand for in KHHDV?
Dateless

Maybe you've missed some of the drama but these 2021cels have repeatedly posted about fucking pre-pubescent 7- or 8-year-olds, it's a far cry from being attracted to high school femoids.
Definitely missed that lol
I presume that user didn't feel confident about his chances going up against a group of more experienced users.
IDK that seems like rather convenient conclusion. If I got wrongfully banned because some user larped as me I'd definitely go to ban appeals and rage at the mods

I just gotta interject with a house rule I had to live with growing up. That is we don't take kindly to others who try to start a bunch of drama.

Definitely missed that lol

Start here and read the rest of the thread.

IDK that seems like rather convenient conclusion. If I got wrongfully banned because some user larped as me I'd definitely go to ban appeals and rage at the mods

I too made the assumption that @xeryes29 was guilty, but that evidence is now in doubt. The fact that the same small group of pedocels somehow managed to stumble on dirt on two of their opponents sounds even more convenient, does it not?

The fact that the same small group of pedocels somehow managed to stumble on dirt on two of their opponents sounds even more convenient, does it not?
I don't think they managed to "stumble" onto anything, I think they simply went searching out of spite (lol) and just happened to be right

Its not really too much of a shocker that a moralfag ends up being a fakecel, that's usually the case, and pedophillia just happens to be the easiest thing to trigger normies with

I mean I helped get Zyros banned after I got tired of his shit when we got into an argument, and I went searching for more posts by him on other forums by searching his username online, that led to image that I found, which I started spamming all over the site afterwards and asking why he keeps being brought back ban after ban (he was banned permanently shortly after)

The image is posted in this thread:
zyros1-png.328949

I don't think its a coincidence that moralfags and guys that say "you can only lose your virginity with unpaid sex" who brag all the time (Zyros), have info out there that will get them banned, that's exactly the kind of users who will be larps and trolls

9 times out of 10 if you trigger an "incel" on this forum with pedophillia or women being raped, etc, if you look into their username in google, or their discord posts, or their looksmax posts, you'll see that they are a larper or a fakecel

There's really no reason for an incel (someone who is suicidal, hates society and has been treated like shit their entire life) to have such an emotional reaction to societal "normie problems". A "normal" reaction for an incel is actually indifference, and these larpers just can't fake that, so they make themselves targets to be outed

It doesn't make sense to me that these guys are going to create false evidence to get someone banned when that same someone can just contact the mods in ban appeals and explain what happened, and what makes even less sense is that whether they get banned or not it makes no difference, because them speaking out against "pedocels" would amount to nothing, the end result is the same so there's no reason to "trick" the mods into banning them

The only need to "silence opposition" is if they are a threat, and on a forum like this they can't do shit. I doubt any mods would make any rule changes on their behalf (ban all loli and pedocel threads), because where do we draw the line?

At that point threads about women being raped or murdered should also be banned for the sake of morality right? (threads about mass shootings too), from there you might as well ban all threads because most incels aren't posting threads that are "moral" to begin with

It would never end with "pedocels" so the mods would never "push that button" to start the domino effect that kills their own forum. I'm pretty sure those guys (the pedocels in question) are smart enough to be aware of that, they were just trying to get someone they disliked banned out of spite, like I did with Zyros for seriously telling me that only unpaid sex results in the loss of virginity whilst humble bragging all over the forum, that shit was trollish as fuck and I would not let it stand lol

Last edited:
I don't think they managed to "stumble" onto anything, I think they simply went searching out of spite (lol) and just happened to be right

Its not really too much of a shocker that a moralfag ends up being a fakecel, that's usually the case, and pedophillia just happens to be the easiest thing to trigger normies with

I mean I helped get Zyros banned after I got tired of his shit when we got into an argument, and I went searching for more posts by him on other forums by searching his username online, that led to image that I found, which I started spamming all over the site afterwards and asking why he keeps being brought back ban after ban (he was banned permanently shortly after)

The image is posted in this thread:
zyros1-png.328949

I don't think its a coincidence that moralfags and guys that say "you can only lose your virginity with unpaid sex" who brag all the time (Zyros), have info out there that will get them banned, that's exactly the kind of users who will be larps and trolls

9 times out of 10 if you trigger an "incel" on this forum with pedophillia or women being raped, etc, if you look into their username in google, or their discord posts, or their looksmax posts, you'll see that they are a larper or a fakecel

There's really no reason for an incel (someone who is suicidal, hates society and has been treated like shit their entire life) to have such an emotional reaction to societal "normie problems". A "normal" reaction for an incel is actually indifference, and these larpers just can't fake that, so they make themselves targets to be outed

It doesn't make sense to me that these guys are going to create false evidence to get someone banned when that same someone can just contact the mods in ban appeals and explain what happened, and what makes even less sense is that whether they get banned or not it makes no difference, because them speaking out against "pedocels" would amount to nothing, the end result is the same so there's no reason to "trick" the mods into banning them

The only need to "silence opposition" is if they are a threat, and on a forum like this they can't do shit. I doubt any mods would make any rule changes on their behalf (ban all loli and pedocel threads), because where do we draw the line?

At that point threads about women being raped or murdered should also be banned for the sake of morality right? (threads about mass shootings too), from there you might as well ban all threads because most incels aren't posting threads that are "moral" to begin with

It would never end with "pedocels" so the mods would never "push that button" to start the domino effect that kills their own forum. I'm pretty sure those guys (the pedocels in question) are smart enough to be aware of that, they were just trying to get someone they disliked banned out of spite, like I did with Zyros for seriously telling me that only unpaid sex results in the loss of virginity whilst humble bragging all over the forum, that shit was trollish as fuck and I would not let it stand lol

In any case, I'm glad you're back.

To me, the issue with the pedocels is their hostility -- the new crop suggests that you are somehow "less based" than they are if you aren't attracted to the femoids they are, that acceptance of the blackpill somehow requires you to condone or even encourage their attraction. You've pointed out that the incel position is indifference or apathy, but these pedocels aren't content with that. That's why I decided to piss them off.

As for threads about the raping of adult femoids -- I've always interpreted that in a satirical manner, juxtaposing the vastly greater power and agency that high SMV femoids have in comparison to low SMV males.

"Yes I fabricated everything, if you disagree with me you deserve to die"
1608158544303-jpg.466061

In any case, I'm glad you're back.

To me, the issue with the pedocels is their hostility -- the new crop suggests that you are somehow "less based" than they are if you aren't attracted to the femoids they are, that acceptance of the blackpill somehow requires you to condone or even encourage their attraction. You've pointed out that the incel position is indifference or apathy, but these pedocels aren't content with that. That's why I decided to piss them off.

As for threads about the raping of adult femoids -- I've always interpreted that in a satirical manner, juxtaposing the vastly greater power and agency that high SMV femoids have in comparison to low SMV males.
Kinda pointless to obsess over what kind of female is "the best" when you aren't doing anything to one day fuck one lol

If these guys aren't wealthmaxxing they are wasting their time either way, only the wealthy get to travel and fuck lolis, only the wealthy can get away with it too

Its tantamount to arguing over what is the best sports car, Lamborghini or whatever the fuck a next one is idk lol

If you are never going to work towards one day driving one the obsession is pointless

Kinda pointless to obsess over what kind of female is "the best" when you aren't doing anything to one day fuck one lol

If these guys aren't wealthmaxxing they are wasting their time either way, only the wealthy get to travel and fuck lolis, only the wealthy can get away with it too

Its tantamount to arguing over what is the best sports car, Lamborghini or whatever the fuck a next one is idk lol

If you are never going to work towards one day driving one the obsession is pointless
RIP Epstein

I knew this was gonna happen when they made that thread.