Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incels.is vigilante group

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
It’s already been established that the mods don’t give a fuck about this forum. Infiltrators hardly have to put any effort into LARPing. Even if the entire forum collectively agrees some GrAYcel is an infiltrator, the mods won’t do shit. This is why we need a vigilante group to go after these people ourselves. We need to take it in our own hands to defend this forum since the mods are unwilling to do so. Reply to this thread if you are interested in joining this future vigilante group.

@Zensfy @Draestyn @foosballcel I think you will be interested in this

Are greycels allowed to join? :feelsbadman:

how would that even work anyway?:feelswhat:

how would that even work anyway?:feelswhat:
Basically we will have a group chat and people can send links of suspicious graycels. The people will then discuss that particular user and if everyone agrees that it’s an infiltrator then we harass them until they leave the forum

Basically we will have a group chat and people can send links of suspicious graycels. The people will then discuss that particular user and if everyone agrees that it’s an infiltrator then we harass them until they leave the forum
hmmm interesting idea i kinda like it:feelsYall:

It won't help
the mods will just ban the vigilante group

:incel::banhammer::chad: sorry bud, its over. Chad always wins

It’s already been established that the mods don’t give a fuck about this forum. Infiltrators hardly have to put any effort into LARPing. Even if the entire forum collectively agrees some GrAYcel is an infiltrator, the mods won’t do shit.
This is a good approach. If you ban the suspected infiltrator they'll restart with a new account and we'll have to discover them all over again. It saves effort just keeping track of who the probable fakecels are. Just make a list or something on the wiki if it's that important to you.

TBH it just doesn't matter to me who's genuine or not, because I'm going to judge the merit of arguments regardless of who makes them or how genuously they make them.

This is why we need a vigilante group to go after these people ourselves. We need to take it in our own hands to defend this forum since the mods are unwilling to do so. Reply to this thread if you are interested in joining this future vigilante group.
That sounds boring, the kind of "hunt humans for sport to feel good thing" typical of IT cancel culture mindset.

Basically just make articles and put them in this category : https://incels.wiki/w/Category:Fakecels

or if a person doesn't warrant enough interest to make a whole article about them I guess you could do a 'list of suspected fakecels' or something along those lines

hmmm interesting idea i kinda like it:feelsYall:
You in bro?
This is a good approach. If you ban the suspected infiltrator they'll restart with a new account and we'll have to discover them all over again. It saves effort just keeping track of who the probable fakecels are. Just make a list or something on the wiki if it's that important to you.

TBH it just doesn't matter to me who's genuine or not, because I'm going to judge the merit of arguments regardless of who makes them or how genuously they make them.
They can’t create alts if they are IP banned. You can’t create an account here with a VPN or anything else to hide yourself. If you get your IP banned you won’t be able to make an alt without getting banned in a few seconds.
That sounds boring, the kind of "hunt humans for sport to feel good thing" typical of IT cancel culture mindset.

Basically just make articles and put them in this category : https://incels.wiki/w/Category:Fakecels

or if a person doesn't warrant enough interest to make a whole article about them I guess you could do a 'list of suspected fakecels' or something along those lines
Unfortunately it is the only way to defend the forum. We have to defend it ourselves because the people whose job it is to defend it refuse to do so. Also we really shouldn’t just let fakecels or any other sort of infiltrator to freely roam around.

Count me in. The state of this site is chads.is

8E1E9078 EFE6 4FD0 B72F 0AD53E0B54A5

They can’t create alts if they are IP banned. You can’t create an account here with a VPN or anything else to hide yourself. If you get your IP banned you won’t be able to make an alt without getting banned in a few seconds.
Just go to some obscure McDonalds bro. Thats what I did when i got ban from Kiwifarms

Just go to some obscure McDonalds bro. Thats what I did when i got ban from Kiwifarms
That’s a bit of effort. Only some extremely dedicated trolls would keep driving to new places just to create a new account. Either way, I would rather have them put tons of effort into trying not to get banned than freely spout out bullshit and ruin the forum

That’s a bit of effort. Only some extremely dedicated trolls would keep driving to new places just to create a new account. Either way, I would rather have them put tons of effort into trying not to get banned than freely spout out bullshit and ruin the forum
No rly, just bring your go on ur phone while at mcdonalds.

They can reset their home IP or just use a residental proxy by using an Internet scanner you can find free proxies in minutes.

Also there exists a probability, since IPs are reused, that you might ban several incels at once or restrict access of future ones.

Forum also checks only the registration IP, I’ve been using VPN ever since. After a few months even static IPs change so it wouldn’t prove effective.

This method is ineffective as a conclusion.

What is the most effective method?
Abusing the foid and fakecel personality - attention seeking and bragging and banning people that show such behaviour. Lying may or may not be a good thing, because of potential doxxing of real members. Another important element is to distinguish LARP from real stories, as LARPers are also a toxic part of members, where they basically make fun of us (real members) and I personally as a KHHV feel offended sometimes by them, they’re arguably even more toxic than foids in disguise and chad(lites).

Also knowing how people are shallow and lazy, they will probably not bother making an account again after getting banned.

Last edited:
You in bro?

Unfortunately it is the only way to defend the forum. We have to defend it ourselves because the people whose job it is to defend it refuse to do so. Also we really shouldn’t just let fakecels or any other sort of infiltrator to freely roam around.
yes i shall be participating with @Draestyn :feelsYall:

You in bro?

yes, where are you making the group chat

You, him and other postmaxxers should just end your miserable lives.

@JosefMengelecel were you serious when tagging these retards? I definitely don't wanna be in your "vigilante" gay club if these faggots are in it.

They can’t create alts if they are IP banned. You can’t create an account here with a VPN or anything else to hide yourself.
If you get your IP banned you won’t be able to make an alt without getting banned in a few seconds.
My IP resets any time I unplug my modem for more than 10 seconds, my ISP assigns a new one.
Doesn't take a VPN to change IP

It’s already been established that the mods don’t give a fuck about this forum. Infiltrators hardly have to put any effort into LARPing. Even if the entire forum collectively agrees some GrAYcel is an infiltrator, the mods won’t do shit. This is why we need a vigilante group to go after these people ourselves. We need to take it in our own hands to defend this forum since the mods are unwilling to do so. Reply to this thread if you are interested in joining this future vigilante group.

@Zensfy @Draestyn @foosballcel I think you will be interested in this
We already have a vigilante group , me and the boys!:feelsdevil:

@JosefMengelecel were you serious when tagging these retards? I definitely don't wanna be in your "vigilante" gay club if these faggots are in it.
im afraid that shall not be happening however if you do have any further issues just leave a PM in my inbox:feelshaha:

They can reset their home IP or just use a residental proxy by using an Internet scanner you can find free proxies in minutes.

Also there exists a probability, since IPs are reused, that you might ban several incels at once or restrict access of future ones.

Forum also checks only the registration IP, I’ve been using VPN ever since. After a few months even static IPs change so it wouldn’t prove effective.

This method is ineffective as a conclusion.

What is the most effective method?
Abusing the foid and fakecel personality - attention seeking and bragging and banning people that show such behaviour. Lying may or may not be a good thing, because of potential doxxing of real members. Another important element is to distinguish LARP from real stories, as LARPers are also a toxic part of members, where they basically make fun of us (real members) and I personally as a KHHV feel offended sometimes by them, they’re arguably even more toxic than foids in disguise and chad(lites).

Also knowing how people are shallow and lazy, they will probably not bother making an account again after getting banned.
The system I was describing is the way it already is now. Basically just go after anything extremely stupid. Usually the rule of thumb is if someone goes through mental gymnastics to take blame away from foids and put it on anything else but them. Those type of people are suspicious.

yes, where are you making the group chat
Yeah I will create it soon.

What’s wrong with them?
My IP resets any time I unplug my modem for more than 10 seconds, my ISP assigns a new one.
Doesn't take a VPN to change IP
Then how do mods know which accounts are alts?

I log in like once a month so wouldn't really want to do that
sounds like a pain in the ass

this the best way to give me a sense of self value and importance i can't wait to destroy other men for not being ugly enough it would really be nice if i could feel superior for something other than being a jewish Palestinian on the run and hidden in the ruins of Saddam's old bunkers this would give me the courage to finally have a burger FROM the clown WHERE im loving it and the shake is included with the hhhapa meals

Then how do mods know which accounts are alts?
one factor would be an IP address could be similar (from same region) even if slightly difference
another could just be mannerisms, I've had people figure out my alts just from how I talk for example
like if I came back as 'Mage66' or even a less similar name you'd probably have an educated guess it's me from all the furry/loli I post

Draestyn is a fakecel, (6'3, white, average face, bullies ethnics on .is) so shouldnt be part of it. Same for his simps, like IncelHQ.

add me to this group.