Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill some reasons why i think blackpill is rejected by the mainstream

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
i've come up with some reasons why blackpill is rejected by the mainstream society & public. do you agree with them? do you have any to add?

Just World Hypothesis
1. it will shatter bluepill normies' “just world hypothesis” worldview as many ppl believe in law of attraction, karma, god, pastlives, some divine power. “everything happens for a reason and we get what we deserve.” many people grew up indoctrinated by their family & community with such beliefs and it's not likely many people realise that such beliefs are not rooted in reality. blackpill has a genetic fatalism outlook which directly goes against this. for example, your looks, height, race, iq affect how people treat you which shapes your personality based on positive/negative reinforcement which affect your social relationships which affects your job. people might admit this is true but not realise the full that extent that genetics play.

Virtue Signalling, Peer Social Status, Evolutionary Psychology
2. they will be forced to stop virtue signalling for social peer status and admit that they’re actively practicing racism, sexism, lookism, and all the other harsh blackpill truths. they don’t stand to benefit by admitting such behaviour as they will have to bear responsibility and there will be great cognitive dissonance & mental conflict that they will not want to process. that’s why bluepillers naturally deny blackpill. they live inside their own bubble of reality with fallacies & biases, never challenged, but only further reinforced by mainstream media. from an evolutionary psychology standpoint, women benefit by lying to men and selling them false hope so they will keep working hard to acquire resources & providing while staying passive. if men knew the truth, they might be violent & dangerous.

Self-improvement Redpill Gurus
3. redpillers & PUA dating coaches genuinely believe that anything is possible with enough self-improvement & hard work, they use outlier examples of unattractive men who manage to date attractive women to sell false hope & dreams, and they cling onto this idea of hope to tell men anything is possible. they are also financially motivated. while a proportion of normies benefit and manage to change their lives with such a positive message, a lot of men will not find similar success.

Misconceptions of Blackpill and Incel Groups
4. blackpill is often associated with hopelessness, nihilism, giving up, fatalism, "it's over" and people say this is harmful, toxic, and unproductive, as it's enabling young men to give up when they have not even tried at the start. the truth is blackpill is just a set of theories & scientific ideas that anyone can believe in, an increasing number of attractive men are being aware of blackpill ideas. it's only within incel groups that messages of hopelessness are thrown around, but in many discord groups, lots of men are gymmaxxing/leanmaxxing, looksmaxxing, helping each other out, stylemaxxing, etc to try their best in 'ascending' with women before concluding it's over for them.

Irrecoverable Public Perception of Incels
5. the mainstream has tarnished the image of incels by making extreme examples of individuals like ER, alex minassian, jake davison, smoothsanchez to paint the irrecoverable image and narrative that incels misogynistic violent dangerous terrorists to further fuel their political agendas. remember, anyone can be an incel as long as they are male and unable to get sex or a romantic relationship despite trying. incels come from all races and all political backgrounds, it's a social phenomenon faced by men.

very good thread. All of these slices make up a great chunk of the pie of reasons why the blackpill is rejected. Very accurate to point out that by enforcing a connection between being incel and being blackpilled we degrade both, because it is true, and users dont like this. Complete blackpill is not biased towards incels and some incel pain is not blackpilled. Our image is indeed completely ruined, dragging down all logic of any incels arguments before he even makes them with the mass social vitreol towards an image of incels formed by tiny meaningless anecdotes of other incels I did not create and am not represented by just because we have commonality.

Unfortunate nobody replied. This is because of the final reason I would add to the list which is sheer content addiction and the ability of incels to cope with entertainment and find blackpill theory, literally to be boring. Not incorrect but, not funny, and also too pussy to face it. Likewise users would prefer a thread with some incident for them to consider than a new blackpill. IT can avoid high IQ threads and just call things hateful and believe they 'disproved the blackpill' when they dont even read threads of our theory.
so a top 2 reason the blackpill is rejected is because despite all the correlations being made between incels and the blackpill in fact I believe the majority of incels silently cope in denial of what is making them so depressed, and would deny the blackpill and feel like crying if they tried to be honest about their coping.
i appreciate your reply i thought this was a dead thread xd. are you talking about incels who are not of this website denying blackpill & coping with endless entertainment?

Its because loser Men need hope and they worship women. Thats that.

Its more or less doublethink. People in general know how important looks are and how much they matter, but the notion that we rate and value other people based on their looks sounds so immoral to most people which causes cognitive dissonance.

All in all I don't think people are ready for that kind of a notion. Everyone likes to think of themselves as somehow noble, non-judgemental. Nobody likes to think that they are shallow. Yet we _ALL_ are like this, yes even us incels.

There's a lot of neuroticism about sex and relationships, especially women are very neurotic about sex. They don't want to acknowledge the fact they choose their partners because of their physical qualities and not because of their personality, because that's what animals do, right? The acknowledgement that we aren't different from chimpanzees or dogs is probably too much for most women and people in general.

Animals don't "love" each other. "Love" is the notion people give because they want to give more meaning to sex, because if it was only a carnal act of breeding they couldn't handle it. Thus the neuroticism

It also destroys normies' perception about toilets being opressed and that they're the ones who are mostly affected by lookism, i.e "muh toilets have such low self esteem" and "muh toilet beauty standards".

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy myself, I would say you are a high iq greycel.

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy myself, I would say you are a high iq greycel.
for a graycel its impressive
haha thank u xd i was pretty active in discord groups for a few months before finding out about this website and now this is my internet home. now i think this is just another water post. no amount of self-education or reading about inceldom and blackpill will lead to any change or meaningful effect. maybe on the individual scale i can spread blackpill on social media and decrease the number of bluepill simp cuck betabux men and redpill scammedcels

haha thank u xd i was pretty active in discord groups for a few months before finding out about this website and now this is my internet home. now i think this is just another water post. no amount of self-education or reading about inceldom and blackpill will lead to any change or meaningful effect. maybe on the individual scale i can spread blackpill on social media and decrease the number of bluepill simp cuck betabux men and redpill scammedcels
Very good greycel.
You have become one of the soldiers of the army I am about to lead as a Professor in Blackpillosophy.

Its more or less doublethink. People in general know how important looks are and how much they matter, but the notion that we rate and value other people based on their looks sounds so immoral to most people which causes cognitive dissonance.

All in all I don't think people are ready for that kind of a notion. Everyone likes to think of themselves as somehow noble, non-judgemental. Nobody likes to think that they are shallow. Yet we _ALL_ are like this, yes even us incels.

There's a lot of neuroticism about sex and relationships, especially women are very neurotic about sex. They don't want to acknowledge the fact they choose their partners because of their physical qualities and not because of their personality, because that's what animals do, right? The acknowledgement that we aren't different from chimpanzees or dogs is probably too much for most women and people in general.

Animals don't "love" each other. "Love" is the notion people give because they want to give more meaning to sex, because if it was only a carnal act of breeding they couldn't handle it. Thus the neuroticism
based . sex is just that " , theres nothing more to it .

unfortunatly it is weaponized / gaslighted against ugly man , giving them false hope and making them simp hard for a Woman.

4. blackpill is often associated with hopelessness, nihilism, giving up, fatalism, "it's over" and people say this is harmful, toxic, and unproductive, as it's enabling young men to give up when they have not even tried at the start.
there scared of this because despite how much they like to preach about muh StRoNg WoMeN soycity relies on men for absolutely everything except make new children. its not rlly your avg person who are consciously thinking this but theyve been indoctrinated with this beliief so its pretty much automatic to oppose it.
Irrecoverable Public Perception of Incels
5. the mainstream has tarnished the image of incels by making extreme examples of individuals like ER, alex minassian, jake davison, smoothsanchez to paint the irrecoverable image and narrative that incels misogynistic violent dangerous terrorists to further fuel their political agendas.
again like I said this is just so they can indoctrinate ur avg person

foids want to hide their true nature. normies and incels in denial can't face the truth. chad feels even more superior than he already is when he's told women love him for his great personality. the bluepill appeals to too many people for a variety of different reasons.

6. Copium. The blackpill is the real redpill and completely shatters normies' ability to cope with the brutal realities of the world. This goes in tandem with #1 & 3, since just world fallacy and self-improvement are ultimately the biggest copes for normies.

Good thread, but these are all smaller reasons. The big one is that simps maintain the gynocentric, feminist culture plaguing society today. If most men weren't simps, gynocentrism would fail, because it's men who make the world go around, not women. Even foid's general success and better salaries today is possible only because simps push them up through affirmative action.

despite this high quality thread, you wont receive a whole lot of love due to being a graycel

Good thread, but these are all smaller reasons. The big one is that simps maintain the gynocentric, feminist culture plaguing society today. If most men weren't simps, gynocentrism would fail, because it's men who make the world go around, not women. Even foid's general success and better salaries today is possible only because simps push them up through affirmative action.
i was educating myself about the history of feminism and i think it’s inevitable that equality of opportunity for both genders is reached in society. but due to radical feminism, there is now female supremacy and women are far more superior than men in society. there is equality of opportunity, which is good, but women have too many privileges & rights. men do not have the equal opportunities that women have, men are below women in society today. i ’d like to think that there will be a much needed correction in the future to prevent the rising male suicide rates & disenfranchised males who drop out of society, but i doubt it will be the case as i can’t imagine a situation where the government would take away any female privilege. at best, i think slut shaming, encouraged monogamy, discouraged promiscuity is a good start. failure makes the world go round as blkpillpres said. but i believe both genders play their own traditional roles in making the world go round, ie men providing & women child rearing. in the context that men are the building blocks of society, doing hard labour, sacrificing themselves, yes i agree completely, but i think women also have an equally important role albeit not as physically demanding as hard labour, but to be loyal housewives , without them, men would not subject themselves to such harsh suffering for society. in today’s society, men just have it worse and more are refusing to put up with the broken social contract. it used to be the case that a man would work hard and be promised a wife & family, but this social contract no longer exists, which is why more men are quitting. i think this is due to a combination of reasons, mostly female sexual revolution & liberation, encouraged promiscuity, on top of equal opportunities, women can have everything while men have no place in society but slave jobs. i think simps are making the issues worse by perpetuating the narrative & giving more power to women, allowing them to leverage simps to and endless degree. however, i also think simps are simply a byproduct of the historical events, policies, and cultural shifts that lead us to where we are today, they’re not a primary driving force in causing the incel problems, nor blackpill’s rejection. government policies & gender politics shape what rights men & women have, and has been the cause for skyrocketing inceldom & blackpill rejection.

Last edited:
despite this high quality thread, you wont receive a whole lot of love due to being a graycel
thanks. i cba with postmaxxers. literally statusmaxxing in incel forums. but i do acknowledge that my recent join date along with how new i am here compared to lots of users who have been on here for years only makes sense that my opinion matters less as they have accrued & earned respect over time

i was educating myself about the history of feminism and i think it’s inevitable that equality of opportunity for both genders is reached in society. but due to radical feminism, there is now female supremacy and women are far more superior than men in society. there is equality of opportunity, which is good, but women have too many privileges & rights. men do not have the equal opportunities that women have, men are below women in society today. i ’d like to think that there will be a much needed correction in the future to prevent the rising male suicide rates & disenfranchised males who drop out of society, but i doubt it will be the case as i can’t imagine a situation where the government would take away any female privilege. at best, i think slut shaming, encouraged monogamy, discouraged promiscuity is a good start. failure makes the world go round as blkpillpres said. but i believe both genders play their own traditional roles in making the world go round, ie men providing & women child rearing. in the context that men are the building blocks of society, doing hard labour, sacrificing themselves, yes i agree completely, but i think women also have an equally important role albeit not as physically demanding as hard labour, but to be loyal housewives , without them, men would not subject themselves to such harsh suffering for society. in today’s society, men just have it worse and more are refusing to put up with the broken social contract. it used to be the case that a man would work hard and be promised a wife & family, but this social contract no longer exists, which is why more men are quitting. i think this is due to a combination of reasons, mostly female sexual revolution & liberation, encouraged promiscuity, on top of equal opportunities, women can have everything while men have no place in society but slave jobs. i think simps are making the issues worse by perpetuating the narrative & giving more power to women, allowing them to leverage simps to and endless degree. however, i also think simps are simply a byproduct of the historical events, policies, and cultural shifts that lead us to where we are today, they’re not a primary driving force in causing the incel problems, nor blackpill’s rejection. government policies & gender politics shape what rights men & women have, and has been the cause for skyrocketing inceldom & blackpill rejection.
Will read later, but damn man, paragraphs.

6. Copium. The blackpill is the real redpill and completely shatters normies' ability to cope with the brutal realities of the world. This goes in tandem with #1 & 3, since just world fallacy and self-improvement are ultimately the biggest copes for normies.
yea facts. some ppl cant live and accept that the world is unfair, that they’re genetically inferior. they want to cling onto hope and believe they can still achieve their dreams, careerwise or romantic, they will not allow their dreams to be shattered, it’s their raison d'être. otherwise, they will likely end up as another suicide statistic. and many dreams are attainable, but many are not, which is why it’s important to know our potential & capability by applying blackpill knowledge.

All true. Men have no reason to do the things they used to do in society, there no winning for them, so they opt out. This is true to redpilled and blackpilled non chad men. Chads are having the time in all the history.

Simps are a byproduct, yes, but it's not like they don't have the knowledge to not simp. They know about the existence of the blackpill, they have full access to it, even with all the censorship. It's not even necessary to red blackpill content, they could go to mens rights subs (while they're not yet fully infiltrated).

but it's not like they don't have the knowledge to not simp. They know about the existence of the blackpill, they have full access to it, even with all the censorship.
i disagree, blackpill is not something the average male will ever learn about unless they read about inceldom or the manosphere. like the thread title says, blackpill is not mainstream. even redpill self improvement is not something many men know about. i’d say it’s only very popular within the gen z youth who populate youtube and the small proportion of older men.

most men in the world will be taught by mainstream media to respect women, treat them nicely. the liberal feminist articles and online spaces teach men to be simps without them knowing. i’d say as ppl age some will realise how unfair the world is and come to be blackpilled but the majority will never come to this realisation. they have been indoctrinated as a child to never give up and always work hard, jeremy meeks style

i’d say it’s only very popular within the gen z youth who populate youtube and the small proportion of older men.
That's what I meant, millenials too. Nobody can realistically expect boomers to become blackpilled

most men in the world will be taught by mainstream media to respect women, treat them nicely. the liberal feminist articles and online spaces teach men to be simps without them knowing. i’d say as ppl age some will realise how unfair the world is and come to be blackpilled but the majority will never come to this realisation. they have been indoctrinated as a child to never give up and always work hard, jeremy meeks style
Hard to say, because women are definitely getting worse and blackpill is getting more popular. As with the red pill, men generally find places like this after having bad experiences with girls.

I think getting a non landwhale for a normie will become almost like having a religious experience, humans really love to kneel, women will be worshipped as literal deities and normies will be happy chasing them all their life for a one in a thousand chance, the only places where an incel rebellion is possible are islamic countries, civilization tend to stick with their old customs