Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Some normies I did not know tried to pull a prank on me in freshman year

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
In freshman year of high school, some kids I did not know tried to pull a prank on me. A white boy came up to me and said `She likes you,´ and points at the white girl nearby. I take a look at the girl and respond with ´Ok,´ and I walked away without giving a damn. The boy turned out to be her boyfriend. JFL, I am glad I did not fall for it. She was not even good looking, slightly below average.

Normie humour

I have had the same kind of experiences as well. Random foids and normies, people you never even knew before, try to set you up for humiliation just for their own pleasure. Yet, they are the ones who can get partners, while Cucktears insist we can't get GFs because we are MUHSOGGYKNEEIST.

Incels: 1
Normies: 0

Because he was willing to use his own gf as bait.
Normie humour

Retarded tbh.
I have had the same kind of experiences as well. Random foids and normies, people you never even knew before, try to set you up for humiliation just for their own pleasure. Yet, they are the ones who can get partners, while Cucktears insist we can't get GFs because we are MUHSOGGYKNEEIST.

Exactly man. Dumb cunts.
Incels: 1
Normies: 0

True.
damn. hilarious.
Totally.
At a young age you were enlightened, I truly admire you, I would've blushed and maybe went towards her and spoken to her if I was still in early teens.

Thanks bro. I appreciate it. At least you've learned it now, even if it was later than me.
Anything to get me through the day
You're welcome bro.

It's just a prank bro

A girl tried to do this shit with me aswell. She said that her friend would really like me and I always told her to fuck off. I also found out her friend had a boyfriend so I knew they were just fuckin with my feelings :(

sounds like the bf is a secret cuck, even if it was a prank would the bf make a prank about his girl liking some other guy?

I don't understand the joke. Where is the humor?

When I was in 5th grade something similar happened. Instead of crabbing up, though, I did the opposite and professed love for her in the most obnoxious way possible. I'm sure she got shit for it because I was treated like an incel even back then.

Some normies tried to do that with me in the first days of freshman year as well, I was having a really bad day so I just pushed anyone who tried to block my path to the side and walked away.

It's just a prank bro
Kek. Didn't work on me though.

A girl tried to do this shit with me aswell. She said that her friend would really like me and I always told her to fuck off. I also found out her friend had a boyfriend so I knew they were just fuckin with my feelings :(

Fucking cunts. If people go ER, they should be the first to catch the bullets.

sounds like the bf is a secret cuck, even if it was a prank would the bf make a prank about his girl liking some other guy?

He probably was a secret cuck.

I don't understand the joke. Where is the humor?

It's normie humor. They tried humiliating me but it backfired on them.

When I was in 5th grade something similar happened. Instead of crabbing up, though, I did the opposite and professed love for her in the most obnoxious way possible. I'm sure she got shit for it because I was treated like an incel even back then.

Damn that sucks. Why do they have to try and make fun of us, like the cunts they are?
Some normies tried to do that with me in the first days of freshman year as well, I was having a really bad day so I just pushed anyone who tried to block my path to the side and walked away.

I remember... That there was another guy, who ended up dating my oneitis 3 years later. But in the end I got to laugh the loudest, because I was the reason she broke up with him. PM me if you want more info. I'm glad you reacted the way you did, I'm sure that taught them not to even bother you again.

if something like this happened to you in school that's how you know IT'S OVER

if something like this happened to you in school that's how you know IT'S OVER

To be honest, you are right. I was also one of the options in a poll that questioned the ugliest guy in class. It is over.

I fell for that sometimes.

Now i at least have the piece of mind that i didn't lose out at opportunities.

Girls are obsessed with pretending they like ugly guys to mock them. Girls would say they like my clothes even though I wore fruit of the loom shirts and lumberjack flannels. Girls would say that they like my eyes despite me having gross bug eyes. They just give fake compliments and then I hear them talking shit about me or they're dating average looking guys and above.