Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am in the Philippines, I tried losing my virginity and failed.

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I will be going home soon. But a week ago I got rejected by a bar girl (prostitute) and bullied by the staff. I picked a cute 19 year old in Angeles City. I thought that I would lose my virginity, but just lost money. Here are some possible reasons besides the obvious smelling bad et c.

1. The bar girl said that I looked sad. But how could she tell? It had gone hours since I cried.
  2. The staff observed us and asked me why I was so quiet. What do I say to that? I am always quiet. Is that bad, what do you even say?
  3. I didn't want to get drunk and lose too much. So I ordered coca cola and coffee. The staff kept pressuring me to get beer. Is it bad to not drink there?
  4. I don't like screaming in people's ears so I communicated via text editor on the phone. Is that bad?
  5. The staff started making fun of me. Asking if I wanted to fuck her as a joke. Did it make me lose social status in the bar girls' eyes. Or am I wrong, only money should matter?
I did try again while being drunk. But that didn't work out well either.

So there you have it. I went to a brothel town in a third world country to find a prostitute to lose my virginity to. But I failed. She refused to go home with me due to me being too sad and withdrawn? I left Angeles City and just went to a resort and all other stuff. Like a normal solo traveler enjoying beaches and shit.

I will go home a virgin.

What are your stats ?

The staff observed us and asked me why I was so quiet. What do I say to that? I am always quiet. Is that bad, what do you even say?
Ask them if you are supposed to scream around

It had gone hours since I cried.
You shouldn't cry at all. Proper men don't cry regularly.

The staff observed us and asked me why I was so quiet. What do I say to that? I am always quiet. Is that bad, what do you even say
You don't go to a party location to be quiet, just like you don't go to a library to be loud.

I didn't want to get drunk and lose too much. So I ordered coca cola and coffee. The staff kept pressuring me to get beer. Is it bad to not drink there?
Don't go to bars if you don't want to get drunk. you'll look like a dork.

I don't like screaming in people's ears so I communicated via text editor on the phone. Is that bad?
That's autistic as fuck and not normal.

Overall, you just seem to be an extremely unaware autstic dork who doesn't know how to handle basic life situations.
Not even I would want to spend time with you because of how incapable and incompetent you are.

JBW copers on suicide watch rn

Overall, you just seem to be an extremely unaware autstic dork who doesn't know how to handle basic life situations.
Not even I would want to spend time with you because of how incapable and incompetent you are.
god damn, you killed the poor guy.

You don't go to a party location to be quiet, just like you don't go to a library to be loud.

SHUT UP fucking NT. OP acted like a normal fucking HUMAN BEING! You FUCKING NTs except everyone to be a DEGENERATE SHIT like you, and bully all NORMAL DECENT HUMAN BEINGS!!!

I will be going home soon. But a week ago I got rejected by a bar girl (prostitute) and bullied by the staff. I picked a cute 19 year old in Angeles City. I thought that I would lose my virginity, but just lost money. Here are some possible reasons besides the obvious smelling bad et c.

1. The bar girl said that I looked sad. But how could she tell? It had gone hours since I cried.
  2. The staff observed us and asked me why I was so quiet. What do I say to that? I am always quiet. Is that bad, what do you even say?
  3. I didn't want to get drunk and lose too much. So I ordered coca cola and coffee. The staff kept pressuring me to get beer. Is it bad to not drink there?
  4. I don't like screaming in people's ears so I communicated via text editor on the phone. Is that bad?
  5. The staff started making fun of me. Asking if I wanted to fuck her as a joke. Did it make me lose social status in the bar girls' eyes. Or am I wrong, only money should matter?

So there you have it. I went to a brothel town in a third world country to find a prostitute to lose my virginity to. But I failed. She refused to go home with me due to me being too sad and withdrawn? I left Angeles City and just went to a resort and all other stuff. Like a normal solo traveler enjoying beaches and shit.

I will go home a virgin.
FUCKING KILL ALL NT SCUM!!! GO BACK TO THEIR BAR AND SHOOT EVERYONE UP WITH AK47(in gta online)!!!

Even you have to admit this is some next-level sperg shit.
HOW???? HOW should he communicate then when the music is so fucking loud that you cant even hear yourself???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

god damn, you killed the poor guy.
This is the only way to learn.
Normies are toxic, they will never tell him this. They will only look at him strange and avoid him, leaving him confused and questioning.
I'm honest, I tell him his flaws and fuckups, not to insult him but to give him the chance to improve.

HOW???? HOW should he communicate then when the music is so fucking loud that you cant even hear yourself???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
You talk into each others ear (which also builds sexual tension) or you signal that you want to go somewhere quiet so you can talk.
Are you really so stupid? Do you not have basic problem-solving skills?

You talk into each others ear (which also builds sexual tension) or you signal that you want to go somewhere quiet so you can talk.
Are you really so stupid? Do you not have basic problem-solving skills?
I dont understand why cant messanger be used? This seems much more comfortable, because you dont have to shout.

JBW copers on suicide watch rn
JBW became much harder because of the "Passport bro" m0vemant, where high-tier normies, chadlites and chads are flooding most of those countries, raising demand for n00dels and consequntelly raising their demands for man.

My chadlite fish doesn't get the same amout of attention as he used to between 2018-2021. And right there in 2022-3 we can see that the passport bros movemant started to grow.

The dating market is a supply and demand market, if you think about it like that much of the problem become easier to understand.

The phillipines and Thailand are passport bro states, for easier JBW indonesia, mynmar, laos and simillar states are the go to, if you are still focused on Phillipines and Thailand. Get away from the big cities and look for smaller ones.

I don't believe you. I heard even oldfags fuck bitches there.

I dont understand why cant messanger be used? This seems much more comfortable, because you dont have to shout.
Sorry bro, but if you can't figure that one out by yourself, you're beyond saving.

Brutal you truly are the most autistic out of all of us.

+1 LOL idk what bro was thinking that was literally a self-cuck

SHUT UP fucking NT. OP acted like a normal fucking HUMAN BEING! You FUCKING NTs except everyone to be a DEGENERATE SHIT like you, and bully all NORMAL DECENT HUMAN BEINGS!!!
OP probably was bullied not because he acted like dork but because he lacks natural aggressive bold demeanor which normalfags usually have.

This is the only way to learn.
Normies are toxic, they will never tell him this. They will only look at him strange and avoid him, leaving him confused and questioning.
I'm honest, I tell him his flaws and fuckups, not to insult him but to give him the chance to improve.
This is true. Like if some has a bad breath. You should tell that person.

Holy fuck if even geomaxxing doesn't work it's truly ovER :cryfeels:

Kys you stupid gook

:lul: jUsT PiCk a YoUnG fOiD iN hEr pRiMe bRo
:soy: :soy: :soy: just pick used up old hags inkwel, even when you go to a third world country to pay for prostitues you still don't deserve prime cunny inwkel!

Foids in the Philippines are somewhat westernized. If it didn’t work for you let alone would it work for us. The noodlewhores are starting to catch on and can tell who’s an incel.

Last edited:
Do you want to hang out and eat some Jollibee before you go home

:lul:

Fucking brutal if even whores in the third world reject you. I genuinely didn't know geomaxxing could even fail.

Maybe try going to an actual brothel

You're just too non-NT for that.

The bar girl said that I looked sad. But how could she tell? It had gone hours since I cried.
The NT answer to "you look sad" is something like "because I had never met you before" or
"only you can make me happier" and from that you arrange sex.
The staff observed us and asked me why I was so quiet. What do I say to that?
The NT answer to that is "because I need a girl to cheer me up, do you know any?"

I didn't want to get drunk and lose too much. So I ordered coca cola and coffee. The staff kept pressuring me to get beer. Is it bad to not drink there?
Ask for alcohol-free beer, non-alcoholic drinks or some beer lookalike like root beer or whatever. Say you're driving and flash your car keys. Alcohol (and even fake alcohol) is a symbol of sexual availability to NT sexhavers.

I don't like screaming in people's ears so I communicated via text editor on the phone. Is that bad?
depends on what you write.

The staff started making fun of me. Asking if I wanted to fuck her as a joke.
It was not a joke.

Did it make me lose social status in the bar girls' eyes.
No, because you never had any status to lose in the first place. You never signaled your status as a sex-seeker due to your extreme non-NT demeanor sending mixed signals of all kinds EXCEPT the "I'm here to arrange sex" kind.

Or am I wrong, only money should matter?
rituals also matter. You can enter a restaurant with a wad of cash, but you also need to perform a series of rituals to get a table, ask for the menu, pick a food, and pay for it.

If you walk into a restaurant with a cash-gun and start break-dancing on the floor and climbing on the furnitures, showering dollar bills everywhere while singing videogame songs you'll receive something other than the regular restaurant-goer experience.

This is basically what you did in that pick-up bar in Angeles city. You performed all sorts of atypical behaviours and routines that did signal something other than "I'm here to pick a girl and pay for it".

Learn to immitate the NT normies better.
There is no alcohol for your autism.

She refused to go home with me due to me being too sad and withdrawn?
and non-NT

I left Angeles City and just went to a resort and all other stuff. Like a normal solo traveler enjoying beaches and shit.

I will go home a virgin.
Try again

Last edited:
Very brutal to hear this tbh

I'm still going there though but I don't want to fuck whores in PHILI

ILL FUCK WHORES IN PATTAYA

Fuck reading this is scary to me. Cause I have the same plan and I am. Also autistic as fuck

It's over

Man that was just uncalled for.

Anyway I'm more interested in what happened when he was drunk. I am pretty autistic too but alcohol usually solves my issues for the most part.

there is no ascension with illegal sex and especially not with gooks

I will go home a virgin.
Are you white? If thats so and you haven't ascended on the Philippines consider chemical castration because it's over

Are you ethnic? If that's so then it's normal, no one wants deathnics

I agree with this sentiment. I also understand though, for people with situations like ours it sometimes isn't so easy to grind social interactions. I think the best advice I can give is if you didn't learn to be social growing up, you're going to have to make do with constantly thinking about how you act and respond. Think about how they will receive you. I mean honestly it shouldn't take a lot to get to a level where you can fuck a girl like that for straight cash but you gotta grind somewhere apparently. Work on your theory of mind by focusing on them more than yourself.

My chadlite fish doesn't get the same amout of attention as he used to between 2018-2021. And right there in 2022-3 we can see that the passport bros movemant started to grow.

The dating market is a supply and demand market, if you think about it like that much of the problem become easier to understand.

The phillipines and Thailand are passport bro states, for easier JBW indonesia, mynmar, laos and simillar states are the go to, if you are still focused on Phillipines and Thailand. Get away from the big cities and look for smaller ones.
Very good advice, however Laos might not be the best in my opinion, very few over there speak English, but if you learn the language it might work. Myanmar is the secret place right now I think, but dangerous because in a civil war.

But... but.... what about muh jbw??? People on this site all told me that whitecels are fakecels because all whites can ascend in SEA!!!!! you're telling me JBW doesn't work for everyone?????????

Okay but for real, everyone who acts like jbw is a silver bullet needs to read this. Imo it should be pinned. Because a lot of white people are being fooled into spending a lot of money to travel to SEA when that might not even allow them to ascend