Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I know it's my looks but sometimes I still struggle to understand why not even ONE woman shows interest

Are you such a double digit low IQ nigger that you couldn't understand the first sentence of my post?
I only read the title pale nigger I’m not reading all that text

I genuinely thought of doing that. I wanted to go for a flexing nigger kind of vibe, so I put on every single piece of flashy clothing and jewelry I had:
  • Louis Vuitton backpack
  • Louis Vuitton messenger bag
  • Louis Vuitton beanie
  • Louis Vuitton scarf
  • Louis Vuitton ring
  • Louis Vuitton chain (2x)
  • Chrome Hearts ring
  • Christian Louboutin shoes
  • Rolex Yacht master 116622 Rhodium
Eventually, I remembered that I am an incel and that, even with these things, I will look like a fat piece of shit regardless rather than a rich, thugged out nigger. On top of that, due to the horns effect, people would assume that my stuff is fake. I mean it is, but still.
For your own health you should start losing weight if you're fat, and sadly, criminal maxxing is just going to attract drug addict black single mothers who only want you for your money.

I know the fact I'm sub 5 and autistic is why I am incel, but I don't understand how not even ONE girl who is my looksmatch finds me at least SOMEWHAT interesting. Please know I am not trying to brag, I am just listing some of the things about myself that I feel at least one girl out there should find unique about me.

- Christian (Catholic)
- Bodybuilder
- Kickboxer
- Complete Gentleman
- Interesting life stories
- Former amateur game developer
- Insightful in many matters of life
- I own a small business
- I have interesting goals I am pursuing.

I have more experience and personality than 90% of Chad's out there and yet even obese landwhales who just scroll TikTok all day despise me. Personality means NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING. I am eternally lonely. Not even my best friends speak to me anymore.
Girls tell me they like my personality and that it's a pity I look so bad compared to my personality jfl. At least they're honest about it

For your own health you should start losing weight if you're fat, and sadly, criminal maxxing is just going to attract drug addict black single mothers who only want you for your money.
I am moving into my own flat very soon. Next week in fact. The plan is to make my own meals from then on, count my calories, and lose weight. Food has been my main cope for years now, so I don't know how well it will go, but we'll see.

Girls tell me they like my personality and that it's a pity I look so bad compared to my personality jfl. At least they're honest about it
That is brutal. I wish they were like that to me though, at least it would mean they're honest.

a good personality without looks is just a friend

Because you're not good looking.

I know the fact I'm sub 5 and autistic is why I am incel, but I don't understand how not even ONE girl who is my looksmatch finds me at least SOMEWHAT interesting. Please know I am not trying to brag, I am just listing some of the things about myself that I feel at least one girl out there should find unique about me.

- Christian (Catholic)
- Bodybuilder
- Kickboxer
- Complete Gentleman
- Interesting life stories
- Former amateur game developer
- Insightful in many matters of life
- I own a small business
- I have interesting goals I am pursuing.

I have more experience and personality than 90% of Chad's out there and yet even obese landwhales who just scroll TikTok all day despise me. Personality means NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING. I am eternally lonely. Not even my best friends speak to me
Jesus should be the core of your heart not a foid

It's sad how retarded people on this website are. I literally said I know it's because of my looks. Maybe being absolutely retarded is why a lot of people are incel here? I just wish my looksmatch found me an interesting person. I never said it had nothing to do with my looks.
Yes, Normies are the ones who are rhe idiots because they don't care. It's frustrating that normies are worse them some incels. Foids are frustrating creatures that will also judge by looks and personality goes 2nd fuck them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back