Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I know it's my looks but sometimes I still struggle to understand why not even ONE woman shows interest

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I know the fact I'm sub 5 and autistic is why I am incel, but I don't understand how not even ONE girl who is my looksmatch finds me at least SOMEWHAT interesting. Please know I am not trying to brag, I am just listing some of the things about myself that I feel at least one girl out there should find unique about me.

- Christian (Catholic)
- Bodybuilder
- Kickboxer
- Complete Gentleman
- Interesting life stories
- Former amateur game developer
- Insightful in many matters of life
- I own a small business
- I have interesting goals I am pursuing.

I have more experience and personality than 90% of Chad's out there and yet even obese landwhales who just scroll TikTok all day despise me. Personality means NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING. I am eternally lonely. Not even my best friends speak to me anymore.

Last edited:

I know it's my looks​

and then you woke up

i mean, too many accomplishments for an average incel
Which ones? Anybody can go the gym or become kickboxer, and my business just consist of selling games and books online where I am able to make some profit.

yeah, its because of your looks

Which ones? Anybody can go the gym or become kickboxer, and my business just consist of selling games and books.
man many people here seem to have a hard time even getting a job, you easily mog them
and besides, if it's still nothing, why are you confused about foids showing no interest in you

man many people here seem to have a hard time even getting a job, you easily mog them
and besides, if it's still nothing, why are you confused about foids showing no interest in you
It's not really a job to me, just a financial exchange. making 50 dollars a month because of it would be a big deal to me. I can't keep a job for longer than 3-6 months. I'm confused as even if it isn't a massively successful one, surely the idea of owning and "going my own way" in that regard is somewhat interesting?

Yep, I just hate how even my looksmatch hates me.
Yep, this is honestly THE issue with the world. If it weren't for this inconvenient fact about this cruel world, then maybe inkwells wouldn't exist, at least not in this number. Foids don't settle for Sub-Fives however, not even if they are perfectly looksmatch. She would instead share Chad, fuck a dog or hose, or just be single raising Tyrone's kids than settle with a filthy subhuman man.

I know the fact I'm sub 5 and autistic is why I am incel, but I don't understand how not even ONE girl who is my looksmatch finds me at least SOMEWHAT interesting. Please know I am not trying to brag, I am just listing some of the things about myself that I feel at least one girl out there should find unique about me.

- Christian (Catholic)
- Bodybuilder
- Kickboxer
- Complete Gentleman
- I own a business

I have more experience and personality than 90% of Chad's out there and yet even obese landwhales who just scroll TikTok all day despise me. Personality means NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING. I am eternally lonely. Not even my best friends speak to me anymore.
Criminal Chad is more exciting

Yep, this is honestly THE issue with the world. If it weren't for this inconvenient fact about this cruel world, then maybe inkwells wouldn't exist, at least not in this number. Foids don't settle for Sub-Fives however, not even if they are perfectly looksmatch. She would instead share Chad, fuck a dog or hose, or just be single raising Tyrone's kids than settle with a filthy subhuman man.
It is crazy. I have met obese deformed women who have the type of teeth you'd expect a homeless druggy to have and even they say I am too ugly for them.

The days of LMS are long gone boyo. It's LLL now.

How do you rationalize that God made you an incel?

How do you rationalize that God made you an incel?
It requires no rationalisation. The world and people before sin entered consisted of pure beauty. We live in a sinful world, so bodily unattractiveness exist. Just because I am Christian does not mean I am owed a perfect life. That's like saying your parents don't exist because they made decisions you don't understand/desire.

It does, though. If God does the things he does for a reason, then you surely must wonder what that reason is. Otherwise you might as well assume his decisions are random. Plus he's supposed to be benevolent; I don't see the benevolence in creating incels.

It does, though. If God does the things he does for a reason, then you surely must wonder what that reason is. Otherwise you might as well assume his decisions are random. Plus he's supposed to be benevolent; I don't see the benevolence in creating incels.
The book of Proverbs says his ways are not our ways. I have a relationship with God, I trust that whatever he does, his will is better than mine. If you had a wife, would you prefer she just trust in you, or challenge you on every decision you make? God does not desire Inceldom, but he does allow it to happen. The Bible says Jesus was not a beautiful man, so God doesn't hate Incels.

they would rather have a crimemaxxed drug user chad who they can think of as their little puppy

Yep.
Billions of foids on Earth and not even one of them will date me.

Your accomplishments don’t mean shit to a foid.
Not unless they made you rich.
All a foid cares about is the end result, not the effort or any of the steps along the way.

Not even my best friends speak to me anymore.
I’ll speak to you, I think Christians are pretty cool and I used to practice Muay Thai

All of the girls in my cohort at uni I have only seen with pretty-faced boys. It’s your looks lmao, you don’t think that the guy I saw hanging out with the girl from my class last week was with her because he works harder then the other 1000+ guys she sees at the uni every day right?

- Christian (Catholic)
- Bodybuilder
- Kickboxer
- Complete Gentleman
- I own a small business

Have you tried finding a non-white gf?

- Christian (Catholic)
meaningless to foid
- Bodybuilder
no muscles for your face/height
- Kickboxer
no kickboxing for your face/height
- Complete Gentleman
lmfao have you learned nothing? they dont like "gentlemen"
meaningless to foid
meaningless to foid
meaningless to foid
- I own a small business
meaningless to foid
meaningless to foid

- Christian (Catholic)
- Bodybuilder
- Kickboxer
- Complete Gentleman
- I own a small business

Try different races of foids to see if you can get them interested in you I mean it’s still unfair though even you what I read your post that it looked liked you took the Red pill :redpill: and you’re still getting rejected by foids. Plastic surgery or height surgery? You could try surgery

Last edited:
Foids don't care about that shit at all
it's all about your face.

For real. It's crazy how there isn't even JUST ONE foid who randomly likes you

When I was in hs, I randomly became head over heels for this one girl all of a sudden. My body would give me that tingly feeling and whatnot whenever I looked at her

SHE WAS A 4/10

AT BEST A 4/10 WITH MAKEUP ON

HOW

HOW DOES THE SAME THING NOT HAPPEN WITH WHORES

WHY DONT THEY JUST RANDOMLY FALL IN LOVE WITH SUB5 MALES

It's over I'm gonna kms within a few years. It's actually over.

All god had to do was make foids attracted to personality, similar to how guys can be attracted to an ugly foid if she has a good personality. But if god exists he's probably evil. It's so over. Never began for us

When I was in hs, I randomly became head over heels for this one girl all of a sudden. My body would give me that tingly feeling and whatnot whenever I looked at her

SHE WAS A 4/10

HOW

All god had to do was make foids attracted to personality, similar to how guys can be attracted to an ugly foid if she has a good personality. But if god exists he's probably evil. It's so over. Never began for us
Women are entitled and incapable of going for their looksmatch

SHE WAS A 4/10

HOW

Their brain is structured the same to follow a hivemind and the same pattern which is going for looks.

- Christian (Catholic)
- Bodybuilder
- Kickboxer
- Complete Gentleman
- I own a small business

lmfao 80% of the users here are still incels in denial JFL

you can't stop this coper from copin g

lmfao 80% of the users here are still incels in denial JFL
I have never denied I'm incel. Who even are you again? Get out of the forums retard.

All of the girls in my cohort at uni I have only seen with pretty-faced boys. It’s your looks lmao, you don’t think that the guy I saw hanging out with the girl from my class last week was with her because he works harder then the other 1000+ guys she sees at the uni every day right
Are you such a double digit low IQ nigger that you couldn't understand the first sentence of my post?

SHE WAS A 4/10

HOW

There was once only beauty in the world, until sin entered.

- Christian (Catholic)
meaningless to foid
- Bodybuilder
no muscles for your face/height
- Kickboxer
no kickboxing for your face/height
- Complete Gentleman
lmfao have you learned nothing? they dont like "gentlemen"
meaningless to foid
meaningless to foid
meaningless to foid
- I own a small business
meaningless to foid
meaningless to foid
The first one isn't meaningless. There are a lot of devout Christisn foids that refuse to date non Christians.

We all have this "At least one of the 3.5 gazillion women has to want me" thought. And there are women who would be willing to date us - those whose concept of love is based on Disney movies. Literal retards that barely manage to exist.

But as to regular women, not one of them would date us. If a woman isn't day-dreaming about you, imagining you fucking her, she will never develop feelings for you or be able to take you seriously. And this type of stuff only happens if you have a high sex appeal, which we don't.

Try different races of foids to see if you can get them interested in you I mean it’s still unfair though even you what I read your post that it looked liked you took the Red pill :redpill: and you’re still getting rejected by foids. Plastic surgery or height surgery? You could try surgery
It's sad how retarded people on this website are. I literally said I know it's because of my looks. Maybe being absolutely retarded is why a lot of people are incel here? I just wish my looksmatch found me an interesting person. I never said it had nothing to do with my looks.

We all have this "At least one of the 3.5 gazillion women has to want me" thought. And there are women who would be willing to date us - those whose concept of love is based on Disney movies. Literal retards that barely manage to exist.

But as to regular women, not one of them would date us. If a woman isn't day-dreaming about you, imagining you fucking her, she will never develop feelings for you or be able to take you seriously. And this type of stuff only happens if you have a high sex appeal, which we don't.
I hate how hypocritical foids are. They desire a gentleman but instead chase violent criminals.

I hate how hypocritical foids are. They desire a gentleman but instead chase violent criminals.
Well, a good-looking criminal is "exciting" to them. I don't know why they would want adventures and adrenaline instead of a peaceful, wholesome dating experience, but that's how Mafia works.

Well, a good-looking criminal is "exciting" to them. I don't know why they would want adventures and adrenaline instead of a peaceful, wholesome dating experience, but that's how Mafia works.
Criminalmaxxing

Criminalmaxxing
I genuinely thought of doing that. I wanted to go for a flexing nigger kind of vibe, so I put on every single piece of flashy clothing and jewelry I had:
  • Louis Vuitton backpack
  • Louis Vuitton messenger bag
  • Louis Vuitton beanie
  • Louis Vuitton scarf
  • Louis Vuitton ring
  • Louis Vuitton chain (2x)
  • Chrome Hearts ring
  • Christian Louboutin shoes
  • Rolex Yacht master 116622 Rhodium
Eventually, I remembered that I am an incel and that, even with these things, I will look like a fat piece of shit regardless rather than a rich, thugged out nigger. On top of that, due to the horns effect, people would assume that my stuff is fake. I mean it is, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Ihatefaggots
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back