Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some blackpill moments while reading a book called 'The Terror'

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I'm reading a book by author Dan Simmons. The book caught my attention because its been accused of being a 'mIsOgyNous bOoK' . It's a fictionalized account of the lost expedition to the Arctic, on a ship called HMS Terror. In real life, the crew and ship disappeared. In the book (and later a series, which I have not seen yet), the crew are stalked by a monster. I'll check out the series as soon as I'm finished with the book (its pretty long)

The blackpill (some may say redpill moment): the main character, an Irishman by the name of Francis Cozier, meets a seemingly proper English lady, Sophia, while he is living in Tasmania. She seems more independent and knowledgeable than most foids of his time, but he ignores that. He was already an experienced explorer, and before he met Sophia, his experiences with women were limited to thirsty non-white indigenous women desperate for white cock or prostitutes --- but surely Sophia is different, right?. He meets Sophia, they talk, he's behaving all simpy and white knighty as a man from the 1840s can be, thinking that she's proper and moral. They fuck while on a picnic. He thinks she falls for him. The next day, she basically ignores him, all but tells him it was just for fun, and its strongly implied she's fucking or has-fucked his friend, explorer James Ross.

He bitterly learns AWALT

sexhaver problem

should have raped her also