Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Socially right economically left - incel political view?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I've noticed that lots of incels, including me, are far right socially and far left economically. Many of us support welfare state for the sake of NEETing (of course, welfare should be denied to invaders and single moms) while supporting so called far right policies (locking women in place).

It seems to be the policies that has 'broken' the matrix and a pairing that is extremely rare in reality. All in all, people like me are directly opposed to the Jewish (((woke capitalism))) which is a winner-takes-all on all front (Jews and chads)

We recognize that the current model of capitalism is failing, but unlike reddit leftoids, also realize the Marxist idea of "no countries no border" does not work.

Screenshot 20231210 144959

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/1723s01/cmv_there_is_a_lack_of_economically_left_but/

vote red. FUCKED OVER BY CONSERVATIVE NORMIES AND SPAT ON
vote blue. FUCKED OVER BY LEFTIST NORMIES AND SPAT ON

kek literally doesnt matter.

vote red. FUCKED OVER BY CONSERVATIVE NORMIES AND SPAT ON
vote blue. FUCKED OVER BY LEFTIST NORMIES AND SPAT ON

kek literally doesnt matter.
The mainstream left right parties are a scam. In the end, you end up caving into the Jewish trap (for USA)

Vote democrats you give money to niggers (mind you, the gangster kind, not the decent ones), more degenerative 'rights'

Vote republicans you get your benefits taken away, although, the social policies are just slightly better (If only to further certain christcucks values)

The mainstream left right parties are a scam. In the end, you end up caving into the Jewish trap (for USA)

Vote democrats you give money to niggers (mind you, the gangster kind, not the decent ones), more degenerative 'rights'

Vote republicans you get your benefits taken away, although, the social policies are just slightly better (If only to further certain christcucks values)

Attachments

• Zero_Suit_Samus.png
    Zero_Suit_Samus.png
    98 KB · Views: 14
In the end most people just support what's convenient for them. Only incels would ever say they deserve welfare and women should be stripped of some of their rights. And even then I'm not so sure many here would agree with that. I, for one, don't.

In the end most people just support what's convenient for them. Only incels would ever say they deserve welfare and women should be stripped of some of their rights. And even then I'm not so sure many here would agree with that. I, for one, don't.
Our position is growing day by day tho

Marxist-Rodgerist and National Rodgerist
One struggle

I don't support welfare for anyone. I hate NEETs and don't respect them. Everyone should work for their money. That being said, the economy is SHIT and needs to be fixed. Step one, ban women from working. They make everything twice as expensive and they're not even using the money to raise families, just being a bunch of materialistic, consumerist whores.

In the end, Chad and women win.

I've noticed that lots of incels, including me, are far right socially and far left economically. Many of us support welfare state for the sake of NEETing (of course, welfare should be denied to invaders and single moms) while supporting so called far right policies (locking women in place).

It seems to be the policies that has 'broken' the matrix and a pairing that is extremely rare in reality. All in all, people like me are directly opposed to the Jewish (((woke capitalism))) which is a winner-takes-all on all front (Jews and chads)

We recognize that the current model of capitalism is failing, but unlike reddit leftoids, also realize the Marxist idea of "no countries no border" does not work.

View attachment 987889

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/1723s01/cmv_there_is_a_lack_of_economically_left_but/

hey dude wanna chat.

oh boi u will surely like my ideology coming up. almost done with it I just gotta make it fancy looking

My ideology is anarchism. Pure violent nature. Raping and killing, no control or law anywhere. I would thrive

Free market capitalism works very well, but only in homogenous all-white societies without jews or non-white ethnics