Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Socially "awkward" normies

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
I absolutely hate them. They tell people they are awkward on day one even though they are perfectly NT. The other normies will not even point that out because they can engage in conversations with the "awkward guy" for virtue-signaling without having to deal with any actual awkwardness. On the other hand, trucels are never "known" as being awkward. They are simply regarded as non-existent. That's how our society keeps abusing us mentally without anyone ever feeling guilty about that.

suifuel to be around normies

Normies, chads, and foids are "awkward" unattractive men who aren't NT and extroverted are "creepy". :feelsrope:

Most norms I see saying they're "akward" are NT semi extroverted. :feelskek:

I don't really mind socially awkward normies if they're guys, there seem to be quite a bit of them these days, but foids who claim they are "socially awkward" on the other hand are of course utter jokes

I've never seen a guy who wasn't actually socially inept claim he was socially inept, it's always foids who do this
I have no choice. I need to pay my rent :feelscry:
The plight of the inkwell :fuk:

Last edited:
I have no choice. I need to pay my rent :feelscry:
I only go groceryshopping and I want to rope

never went to class - did everything for uni at home so far even before covid

cant imagine to actually have a job and share space with them

everyone wants to be unique and special! hence this sort of bs