Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story So yeah I was gone for a few days......

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
So my modem/internet was down for a week. And while I do enjoy posting here, I wasn't fiending fiending for it. On that note, I was on an unintentional no fap for a week, and I'm not preaching here or telling anyone what to do, but I must say,I have noticed changes. I feel a little more relaxed, energetic, focused, not as depressed but the same shit still depresses me, and I am about to spank one out. Idk, maybe give it a shot.

Alright that's it ima try no fap.

nofap, haha, good one. :feelsokman:

Nofap is LEGIT

lol fuck no, i didn't fap from monday to friday and was feeling stressed. as soon as i fapped everything turned better.

lol fuck no, i didn't fap from monday to friday and was feeling stressed. as soon as i fapped everything turned better.
You have to pass the 14 day mark to feel the stress go away. Or so they say, I just get really antsy after a month it’s just occasional wet dreams.

You have to pass the 14 day mark to feel the stress go away. Or so they say, I just get really antsy after a month it’s just occasional wet dreams.
i will never do nofap i was not abnle to fap because of work it was not voluntarily

but why the fuck would i want to force myself not to cum when i never will have sex

i will never do nofap i was not abnle to fap because of work it was not voluntarily

but why the fuck would i want to force myself not to cum when i never will have sex
When I went 8 months nofap I had wet dreams really often . It felt like what I assume sex felt like so real... Then this year January I cracked and started fapping again and it just as sucked my soul out. I did feel better about my subhuman ass when i was clean 8 months. My job distracted me so I didn’t have time to fap. I was also guilty and depressed after fapping feels terrible tbh:feelsbadman::feelscry:

When I went 8 months nofap I had wet dreams really often . It felt like what I assume sex felt like so real... Then this year January I cracked and started fapping again and it just as sucked my soul out. I did feel better about my subhuman ass when i was clean 8 months. My job distracted me so I didn’t have time to fap. I was also guilty and depressed after fapping feels terrible tbh:feelsbadman::feelscry:
hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back