Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I saw a few teenage toilets twerking in a park today, then I had a realisation

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Today I went out for a walk in a park and wanted to sit at a flower garden in the middle of the park when I saw two early teenage toilets dancing by showing their asses and twerking, both were quite fit, one was blonde and the other a brunette, I'd say that they're around the ages 14~16 and were likely filming themselves for TikTok/Facebook/Instagram, they kept recording themselves while presenting their asses in different ways. They kept laughing and giggling and I decided to sit far away from them as it would be creepy to stay there or stare at them (as I barely looked at them).

But while walking away I realised something odd, if a man would go there to stare at the toilets twerking in a public space it would be considered "creepy behaviour", but if that same man would just watch them on the internet it would be considered "content consumption" and acceptable.

Remember, they were literally filming themselves to put on the internet, I often see young toilets film themselves in very tight outfits doing sexy dances and doing this in groups, tonnes of men look at them online, but it is socially unacceptable to do this IRL.

Note that I am not saying that I want to watch them or something, I prefer older women, but I just found it odd that society has such a double standard favouring toilets.

Thanks to TikTok it's extremely common to see toilets do sexy dances outside all the time, it's like they're deliberately doing this to taunt thirsty men and boys.

The worst part is that I might end up in the background of their video, heck, some dancing toilet in the Philippines showed me a few of her GookTok videos where I was in the background of them, thankfully she has less than 2K followers.

I rarely see young women where I live. If I saw them I’d have to stare :ahegao:

Very poignant post.
We all know foids benefit to an absurd degree from double standards but when you frame it like this it really does show how absurd it all is.
Men aren't allowed to watch them when they are LITERALLY filming themselves to be watched by creepy men online... and of course we aren't allowed to criticize the whores for their whore behavior.

Last edited:
Gooktoc!

Pure gold bro!

Very poignant post.
We all know foids benefit to an absurd degree from double standards but when you frame it like this it really does show how absurd it all is.
Men aren't allowed to watch them when they are LITERALLY filming themselves to be watched by creepy men online... and of course we aren't allowed to criticize the whores will never be for their whole behavior.
I for one am grateful they do it!

It makes me less of a creep!

I save a lot of time to travel and hide for IRL viewing.... Plus it's less likely that I'll get beaten for it.

And the video quality is better than a creepshot

But while walking away I realised something odd, if a man would go there to stare at the toilets twerking in a public space it would be considered "creepy behaviour", but if that same man would just watch them on the internet it would be considered "content consumption" and acceptable.

Remember, they were literally filming themselves to put on the internet, I often see young toilets film themselves in very tight outfits doing sexy dances and doing this in groups, tonnes of men look at them online, but it is socially unacceptable to do this IRL.
And what makes it even more hypocritical is the fact that they can do whatever sexual shit they want in public when we can't even look at them. If most men showed their online self IRL they'd have to call in the national guard but women can and have essentially brought their online personalities and behavior into real life.

But agecucks will say that they are innocent wittle children who are incapable of thought

I also realized something, after reading this thread.
I realized that you are not in the wrong, but those whores, society and their upbringing are.
Social media seriously ruins women.
That ´twerking in front of TikTok´, is just Training for Pre-Teen women, to eventually be a whore in their Late teens.
And we all know how the story ends......
After jumping off the cock Train, they will go to a Local church to become a ´born again virgin´, so they can attract a foolish Sucker to provide for her financially.

I stare all the time I don’t give af they can call cops
BASED, i would do the same if im there, the best they can do is call the cops which cant do shit cuz i didnt hurt anybody and their asking for my attention and that hard cock :feelsLSD: :ahegao:

I also realized something, after reading this thread.
I realized that you are not in the wrong, but those whores, society and their upbringing are.
Social media seriously ruins women.
That ´twerking in front of TikTok´, is just Training for Pre-Teen women, to eventually be a whore in their Late teens.
And we all know how the story ends......
After jumping off the cock Train, they will go to a Local church to become a ´born again virgin´, so they can attract a foolish Sucker to provide for her financially.
THATS WHY AS A BELIEVER I CALL "CHRISTIAN WOMEN" WHORES

Gooktoc!

Pure gold bro!

I for one am grateful they do it!

It makes me less of a creep!

I save a lot of time to travel and hide for IRL viewing.... Plus it's less likely that I'll get beaten for it.

And the video quality is better than a creepshot
Contrary to popular belief, Incels do win after all…

THATS WHY AS A BELIEVER I CALL "CHRISTIAN WOMEN" WHORES
If you want a Virgin Christian woman who waits for marriage,
Go to Northern Montana in the US, to a small village completely cut off from the rest of the world, without WIFI and social media.
You might find that Unicorn.

If you want a Virgin Christian woman who waits for marriage,
Go to Northern Montana in the US, to a small village completely cut off from the rest of the world, without WIFI and social media.
You might find that Unicorn.
lol, im in saudi i dont have the money to get there (secret believer too, cuz sunni bastards wahhabi fundamentalist radicals specifically) but thats great and i want a woman who serve my cock daily tho :feelsLSD:

BASED, i would do the same if im there, the best they can do is call the cops which cant do shit cuz i didnt hurt anybody and their asking for my attention and that hard cock :feelsLSD: :ahegao:
:feelsLSD:

Makes sence If you think About It. Online you can watch Woman do the Most grotesque and perverted Things and she dosnt Even know that you watched her / her content .

Another example of double standarts degenracy

NL truly is a libtard's ideal nation.