Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "My life is so bad, yeah, I have a loving family, yeah, I have an expensive iPhone, but everything is so bad for me, no one will understand my pain."

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
Annoying people aren't those who try to offend; at least they speak the truth. It's those who unfairly complain about their lives. Just saw a video of a guy with 13 iPhone and a decent appearance complaining about how everything's bad for him... bad... I wish I could feel your 'bad,' you whiny piece of crap

It's always privileged fags who record themselves and cry about their life

Men who are going through shit and are trapped on hell suffer in silence

People with there family around are lucky. That’s more important than finding the right guy.

^ I was gonna say the same thing, you put it perfectly

it's not that he's crying, but that he tells me that I won't understand the pain from his life, he doesn't even understand that his life is my dream, it's just disgusting, I would fucking kill this idiot, if I didn't I feel sorry for the time I will spend in prison because of this idiot, I hate people like this

People with there family around are lucky. That’s more important than finding the right guy.
I agree, and watching him cry with something that I never have, calling me a person who will not understand him, this is really idiocy

Does he have indoor running water?

Low IQ post to be honest. Luxury items arent a substitute for being a manlet and/or a lack of sexual experience

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back