Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So what did I miss?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
It appears @Ritalincel has become the most powerful user on this site. I couldn't be more proud tbh.

giphy.gif

Congrats to @Hunter as well. I knew I could count on you guys.

But what happened to @FrailPaleStaleMale, @SoCalSuifuel, @Zesto, @Insalsa and the RDF?
Why is everyone banned? :feelsmega:
And what do you guys think of death note?

Tell me everything.

some brutal dogpills earlier this week

You didn't miss much, tbh there was also the interview incident and some fights here and there.

Mods are gay.
Also it's all about jojos golden wind now.

St. Frail... yeah. About him..

I seen your comment when I left Indari. Don't let me catch you playing with my name again. I slap the shit outta you nigga.

elab, cuck

PM details pls
The interview ? a fakecel did one , it's on youtube, you can find on a big thread, and we all fought with eachother because of it. Don't be a lazy cuck now, search OP.

The interview ? a fakecel did one , it's on youtube, you can find on a big thread, and we all fought with eachother because of it. Don't be a lazy cuck now, search OP.
just tell me idiot

JFL, you guys acting like I didn't miss anything when it was basically the season finale

All these Low IQ idiots still screaming fakecel instead of addressing my points directly. I can't address everything on the forum because mods wont allow me, but i'm pretty sure i'm allowed to direct to my YouTube channel where i'm allowed to respond there. It's the same name as my name on here.

All these Low IQ idiots still screaming fakecel instead of addressing my points directly. I can't address everything on the forum because mods wont allow me, but i'm pretty sure i'm allowed to direct to my YouTube channel where i'm allowed to respond there. It's the same name as my name on here.
So link to your channel.

So link to your channel.
Nice bait, Knajjd would probably give me a warning for doing that, just type BrendioEEE into the search bar on YouTube.

Nice bait, Knajjd would probably give me a warning for doing that, just type BrendioEEE into the search bar on YouTube.
I sense an upcoming flame war. Time to catch some popcorn and enjoy as this moment unravels.

Last edited:
It's not bait. Just share your channel or shut up about it.
It's not a rule to say you have a channel. Its not a rule to share the channel.

I sense an upcoming flame war. Time to catch some popcorn and enjoy as this moment unravels.
I have a lot of people I have to reply to that I can't reply to directly on here, I already have 1 video out addressing some criticisms, another one is probably going to be out tomorrow.

Better not watch it , he is more obnoxious than on the the interview, and once more, he proves he is a fakecel.

Okay fine lets see, this is gonna be the final time I try something like this, I already got 2 warnings, and if I get a third warning, it doesn't matter what anyone says, i'm sticking to a clean approach because i'm not gonna get tricked into getting banned.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BrendioEEE/videos

Better not watch it , he is more obnoxious than on the the interview, and once more, he proves he is a fakecel.
Hurr don't watch it hurr fakecell

Hurr don't watch it hurr fakecell
View attachment 49679
Are you the guy who went to an interview wearing sneakers? Go buy some dress shoes this weekend yah chump.
It's your choice to belive you are an incel, we are telling you are not , and that you can have a normal life and you refuse it. Fine stay and post here....it's your life.

tenor.gif

THINGS ARE HEATING UP! WHAT WILL COME NEXT?

It's your choice to belive you are an incel, we are telling you are not , and that you can have a normal life and you refuse it. Fine stay and post here....it's your life.
I "Believe" i'm an Incel? The absolute state of this IQ, hmm it's not that I haven't avidly tried to have a female partner ranging from fat abominations, to my looksmatch. It's almost as if Incel means Involuntary Celibate and not you're conspiratorial self defined "Truecel" meme. You guys are really showing your reddit colors.

All these Low IQ idiots still screaming fakecel instead of addressing my points directly.
are you claiming to be incel? haven't you had a couple of girlfriends?

let's all chill out and have a bowl of raisin bran

are you claiming to be incel? haven't you had a couple of girlfriends?
I am an Incel, Knajjd said I couldn't address this on the forum, but since you're a mod aswell I addressed that here

if fakecels like @theoldnick get to stay here this guy shouldn't be persecuted, he's not even good looking

that guy is the worst tbh.
he'll eventually fuck up and make a brag post so obvious even our downie mods will have to ban him, they can never resist in the end

Meanwhile, I've never been asked for an interview.

Funny how these random fakecels like jackcuck show up.

Meanwhile, I've never been asked for an interview.

Funny how these random fakecels like jackcuck show up.
I was gonna do an interview but mods deleted my announcement thread. So I cancelled.

Speaking of interviews, whatever happened to that BBC3 interview we've all been waiting for? @NEETAndTidy

Speaking of interviews, whatever happened to that BBC3 interview we've all been waiting for? @NEETAndTidy
I'm not part of releasing it. They said roughly 3 weeks at the time I did it.

Welcome back bro.

Aw man, this thread didn't pan out the way I hoped it would've. Oh well, maybe next time.

Last edited:
he'll eventually fuck up and make a brag post so obvious even our downie mods will have to ban him, they can never resist in the end
interesting, you're chastising us for both banning and not banning people in the same sentence.

interesting, you're chastising us for both banning and not banning people in the same sentence.
excuse me for not being clearer, what i meant was that fakecels always eventually end up bragging and in that case i'm sure even blickpall's handler would be able to explain to him why they should be banned.