Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So what did I miss?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
sunset-on-a-beach.gif

It was an okay thread. The spicy meter didn't really peak that much, but nonetheless, a good read. 5/10, average score.

off topic is split into factions now. like my nofap faction called the "semen retention knights", RDF faction called ritalin defense force, etc.

off topic is split into factions now. like my nofap faction called the "semen retention knights", RDF faction called ritalin defense force, etc.
wait, before I left I told you guys to protect the realm and now you're both leaders of the 2 major factions. This is amazing.

wait, before I left I told you guys to protect the realm and now you're both leaders of the 2 major factions. This is amazing.

ikr lmao. you do nofap right? do you want to join the semen retention knights?

Pussy got that wet wet got that drip dip got that super soaker hit that she a FEFE

SO MANY FUCKING FAKECELS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO MANY OF THEM ARE IN THIS FUCKING THREAD!!!!!!

HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS FACT!!!!!!!??????

How is this not spam and inter-thread flamewar?

Why would someone who is "incel" put their face on a video responding to haters who call them out about their face?

Feels like an attentionwhore, which I guess isn't surprising given the context.

Why would someone who is "incel" put their face on a video responding to haters who call them out about their face?

Feels like an attentionwhore, which I guess isn't surprising given the context.
It's an Ironic meme, haven't you seen the "hate comment" clickbait videos from normietubers?

It's an Ironic meme, haven't you seen the "hate comment" clickbait videos from normietubers?
But your face is in the video too. That's what I mean. It'd be one thing to record just your voice or something. Instead, you record a video of your face. I think you just don't get it, unless you're actively trolling.

But your face is in the video too. That's what I mean. It'd be one thing to record just your voice or something. Instead, you record a video of your face. I think you just don't get it, unless you're actively trolling.
Well the first part of the video was meant to be lighthearted/comedic. I don't really plan on putting my face in many future videos unless it's necessary or serves a purpose.

The fakecel interview is the Main event, together with frail getting IP banned, also the RDF went on some gay strike or some shit, good thing zesto isn't spamming no more

But you were there in looksmax werent't you @fukmylyf ?

>Everytime I get called fakecel
Smughitler

All these Low IQ idiots still screaming fakecel instead of addressing my points directly. I can't address everything on the forum because mods wont allow me, but i'm pretty sure i'm allowed to direct to my YouTube channel where i'm allowed to respond there. It's the same name as my name on here.
Wait is this the fat boy who had two girlfriends?
Lmaoooo, how the fuck do you call everyone else low IQ for saying you're not incel when you've had two girlfriends you fat fuck. How the fuck have the mods not banned you. lmao this website is so shit
Meanwhile, I've never been asked for an interview.

Funny how these random fakecels like jackcuck show up.
I'm actually surprised you of all people haven't been contacted for an interview by someone by now.

Wait is this the fat boy who had two girlfriends?
Lmaoooo, how the fuck do you call everyone else low IQ for saying you're not incel when you've had two girlfriends you fat fuck. How the fuck have the mods not banned you. lmao this website is so shit
Because you are clearly fucking retarded, since I was allowed to post this earlier in the Thread i'm assuming i'm allowed to post it again, I address the Girlfriend thing here,

Even without this context of me addressing it in this detail, I still said I am virgin in the original video, I want to have sex and I can't, what the fuck does "having a girlfriend" have to do with it? If you weren't low IQ, this should have been clear from the start.

As I said in the video, not everyone is a hugless, kissless, handholdess, talkless, proximityless, eyecontactless, virgin. Some of us are just virgins.

Because you are clearly fucking retarded, since I was allowed to post this earlier in the Thread i'm assuming i'm allowed to post it again, I address the Girlfriend thing here,

Even without this context of me addressing it in this detail, I still said I am virgin in the original video, I want to have sex and I can't, what the fuck does "having a girlfriend" have to do with it? If you weren't low IQ, this should have been clear from the start.

I'm not giving you views on your video you attention whore. Like @blickpall said, your video clearly shows you're a massive attention whore, which seems to be a repeating pattern amongst the fakecels that go do these interviews.

If you want to explain it, explain it here, cuz I ain't watching that shit. Though i'm not sure how you can somehow explain away the fact that you've had two girlfriends despite being an even fatter fuck back then, there's no explanation needed, there's no circumstance wherein that suddenly wouldn't make you a fakecel. You're fat as fuck and therefore put no effort into your appearance, and yet you've still had more romantic experience (And probably sexual experience too, you just don't want to admit to in fear of further validating the fact that you're a fakecel) than any actual incel on this website.

Once you lose the weight and start dating again (Because you know you're not even ugly), you're gonna do a Jackbud on us and start shitting on us relentlessly, probably in time for the next mass shooting too. The mods need to ban you before that even happens.

I'm not giving you views on your video you attention whore. Like @blickpall said, your video clearly shows you're a massive attention whore, which seems to be a repeating pattern amongst the fakecels that go do these interviews.

If you want to explain it, explain it here, cuz I ain't watching that shit. Though i'm not sure how you can somehow explain away the fact that you've had two girlfriends despite being an even fatter fuck back then, there's no explanation needed, there's no circumstance wherein that suddenly wouldn't make you a fakecel. You're fat as fuck and therefore put no effort into your appearance, and yet you've still had more romantic experience (And probably sexual experience too, you just don't want to admit to in fear of further validating the fact that you're a fakecel) than any actual incel on this website.

Once you lose the weight and start dating again (Because you know you're not even ugly), you're gonna do a Jackbud on us and start shitting on us relentlessly, probably in time for the next mass shooting too. The mods need to ban you before that even happens.
0 Arguments being made here, i'm not gonna explain on here about the girlfriend thing because I got two warnings for it in the past, as far as I can tell linking to a video is an exception since a mod allowed me to elab, if you want the information stop being a low IQ brainlet and actually listen to the information that's right there in front of you, the video is even linked to the exact part where I explain. You're basically choosing to be retarded.

I'm sure i'll be Volcel, and Ascend one day, but i'm a tradcel, Jackbud wasn't, i'll never be against Incels and i'll always do all I can to help spread information and further movements that would prevent Inceldom from happening in the future, as they did in the past.

0 Arguments being made here, i'm not gonna explain on here about the girlfriend thing because I got two warnings for it in the past, as far as I can tell linking to a video is an exception since a mod allowed me to elab, if you want the information stop being a low IQ brainlet and actually listen to the information that's right there in front of you, the video is even linked to the exact part where I explain. You're basically choosing to be retarded.

I'm sure i'll be Volcel, and Ascend one day, but i'm a tradcel, Jackbud wasn't, i'll never be against Incels and i'll always do all I can to help spread information and further movements that would prevent Inceldom from happening in the future, as they did in the past.
I'm not watching your video you attentionwhore faggot. Make a video where it's clear you're not just being an attention whore next time, none of this facecam clickbait thumbnail bullshit.

"I'm sure i'll be Volcel, and Ascend one day" See? You're not an incel if ascending for you is as easy as just deciding you don't want to be incel anymore. I can't say "I'm sure i'll be volcel and ascend one day" because i'm prohibitively ugly in ways that can't be fixed. I can't just decide to lose 200 lbs and stop being incel, I don't even have 200lbs to lose. If you can just up and decide to stop being incel, then you were never incel in the first place.

I'm not watching your video you attentionwhore faggot. Make a video where it's clear you're not just being an attention whore next time, none of this facecam clickbait thumbnail bullshit.

"I'm sure i'll be Volcel, and Ascend one day" See? You're not an incel if ascending for you is as easy as just deciding you don't want to be incel anymore. I can't say "I'm sure i'll be volcel and ascend one day" because i'm prohibitively ugly in ways that can't be fixed. I can't just decide to lose 200 lbs and stop being incel, I don't even have 200lbs to lose. If you can just up and decide to stop being incel, then you were never incel in the first place.
If you're going to be willfully ignorant about the information, don't pretend you know what you're talking about. It makes you look like a fucking idiot.
LOL UR FAKECEL U HAD 2 GFS
No, here's the elaboration of how you're wrong
LOL DIDNT WATCH TROLL'D EPIC STYLE

Also where did you get form my comment that I said being Volcel is just as easy as deciding I don't want to be Incel anymore? What kind of cucktears logic is that. The reason why i'm confident i'll be Volcel one day is because i'm looksmaxxing and plan on moving to an area that isn't hypergamous and degenerate. Such as Middle America, or Asia to JBWMaxx.

I’ve got an ex chadlite friend who ever since he got dumped by his cute filipina
Gf
Has been super lonely. It’s not
That easy. He can barely get
Fatties
Now. Things change. Almost feel bad for him but not really because I’m a truecel