Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So this is what a surgerymaxxed chad can get nowadays

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

These are examples of the looks level of girls I typically get, nothing really better looking, I feel like I should at least be able to get a girl better than this:

VvuNuIN

Img 1030

Fukin kek he’s fukin our looksmatches. It’s completely over for average and ugly guys.

Wonder how much he spent to look like that, also, he was probably never an incel, just a normie before.

the secong gal :owo:

Wonder how much he spent to look like that, also, he was probably never an incel, just a normie before.
35k according to his own words. And yeah he was normie tier but non-NT so he was struggling a lot

The quality of foids seems to be dropping drastically even for good-looking men. Wo is fucking all the Staceys?

The quality of foids seems to be dropping drastically even for good-looking men. Wo is fucking all the Staceys?
Celeb tier chads and ultra wealthy men, kek

the second one isn't bad at all

I read his thread and can’t believe how delusional he is. He really expects a foid to come up to him and ask him to fuck her? Life is not that easy, you’ll obviously have to do some work. Sure, an incel doesn’t even get a chance and gets rejected right away but even Chad can’t have sex that easily. I watched a video of a good looking guy asking girls on the street to fuck him and they all said no.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back