Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So ive tried an actual proper camera.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
Wanted to see if lens distortion on phone cameras and loss of detail was as bad as they say.
Took two photos: one frontal straight and one side profile.

Did I notice any change? No.
The only thing on my mind was How in the world was I ever supposed to compete with other men having this 0% T face that exudes 0% masculinity?
My side profile looks like i've never went trough puberty.
Literally none of my features carry any semblance of power, danger, or aggression, and my dark circles make me look like ive been doing meth and skipping sleep the entire week. How is any female supposed to be attracted to this?

Fuck this gay existence...
1618653810597s

I have a low T face too, I look especially bad in front facing cameras because it makes my nose look even bigger. :feelsrope:

Literally none of my features carry any semblance of power, danger, or aggression, and my dark circles make me look like ive been doing meth and skipping sleep the entire week. How is any female supposed to be attracted to this?
dark circles suck, I look like some terminally ill, no one takes men seriously, no matter if you're tall or not if you look like a scared little boy it's over
Dude shut up. You look more masculine at 16 than I look at freaking 32.
Getting mighty tired of your larps.
I think he's postmaxing, all his comments are "mogs me"

Dude shut up. You look more masculine at 16 than I look at freaking 32.
Getting mighty tired of your larps.
Does he? Did I miss something? When did he show his face?

dark circles suck, I look like some terminally ill, no one takes men seriously, no matter if you're tall or not if you look like a scared little boy it's over

I think he's postmaxing, all his comments are "mogs me"
Yeah. You have this trustworthy baby face that only gets you taken advantage of. But when it comes to anything sexual, you're an absolute zero. Also random normies think they can push you around. :reeeeee:

Does he? Did I miss something? When did he show his face?
He has on a couple occasions. All I can say is that he will larp here for a year and then some becky will give him IOI and he will move on with his life.

it's your own fault to take selfies knowing you are subhuman

I just took a picture and I sent Discord to evaluate the most deluded guy gave me 4,5