Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So, in the next few months; it's gonna start getting warmer out.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
When it does, I'll be able to go for walks around my town; but I need to be careful of dogs trying to chase after me. The largest kind of dog that tried to get me was most likely this breed; which is called the Boerboel. https://www.modernmolosser.com/sites/default/files/023 web 2.jpg
I was once cornered by two of these on one of my walks; so I started bring this walking stick attached.
Can you look at this and tell me if you think it might be able to fend off this type of dog, or if I'd need something else.
I have my wallet for scale.

Attachments

• Fight Stick.jpg
    Fight Stick.jpg
    833.2 KB · Views: 33
Just use your fists like a real street nigga.

It is one mean-looking mofo I can't deny. Why are there crazy dogs running around where you live anyway?
Because... I have no fucking idea. Anyway, I was wanting to say that my fists would technically do more damage than that stick, but it lacks range. I made a clip of what can happen when I swing my fist down. It's from when I was playing a game, and I kept losing.
View: https://youtu.be/a70KXukvcRY

Last edited:
maybe
Depends

"The Boerboel is much-larger & stronger than any purebred pit of any pit breed. Its ancestry is from fighting & hunting dogs, and, with few exceptopns, most Boerboels would defeat most pits easily."
:dafuckfeels:
I was once cornered by two of these on one of my walks;
how did you survive?

"The Boerboel is much-larger & stronger than any purebred pit of any pit breed. Its ancestry is from fighting & hunting dogs, and, with few exceptopns, most Boerboels would defeat most pits easily."
:dafuckfeels:

how did you survive?
I just looked it up, and they were originally bred in Africa to guard against animals such as hyenas, baboons, and leopards. So, to answer your question; I just had to keep asking the owners to call them back. They didn't do so right away because they were too busy saying "They just wanna play with you! :feelstastyman:" as they are clearly approaching me like secret service members that see someone running towards the president.

Why not carry pepper spray. Use it against dogs and people.

When it does, I'll be able to go for walks around my town; but I need to be careful of dogs trying to chase after me. The largest kind of dog that tried to get me was most likely this breed; which is called the Boerboel. https://www.modernmolosser.com/sites/default/files/023 web 2.jpg
I was once cornered by two of these on one of my walks; so I started bring this walking stick attached.
Can you look at this and tell me if you think it might be able to fend off this type of dog, or if I'd need something else.
I have my wallet for scale.
Based, you should kill those piece of shit dogs and be a hero like I am ,I beat feral street dogs

Why not carry pepper spray. Use it against dogs and people.
Because a stick is easier to not use on myself by accident. Plus, I don't know where to get pepper spray.

Based, you should kill those piece of shit dogs and be a hero like I am ,I beat feral street dogs
I remember a different set of dogs chased me across the street, and I told the owner he should keep them on a leash, and he told me to go fuck myself.

I remember a different set of dogs chased me across the street, and I told the owner he should keep them on a leash, and he told me to go fuck myself.
Fucking garbage human dog worshippers man ,they are the worst I hope they die painfully , you should kill those dogs

shut the fuck up deranged bitch I am in stress in few hours I will be visiting fucking quacks from mental health hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Dude don’t make me fucking angry incel special forces officer incel kommando,I am your fucking superior im incel special forces high ranking officer grand admiral mlc

shut the fuck up deranged bitch I am in stress in few hours I will be visiting fucking quacks from mental health hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Fuck stray dogs and kill them and dog worshippers,that’s your order soldier

Fucking garbage human dog worshippers man ,they are the worst I hope they die painfully , you should kill those dogs
I already kinda dropped my reservations about the next time they go after me.:feelsaww:

Sounds like an idiot
What's worse was the smaller dog I encountered on a different road that went in the middle of the road and would not stop barking at me while I was pointing my walking stick at it. This went on for like 10 minutes until I called my dad to ask him what to do, and he said to try to sidestep it until I'm out of it's terrority. It kept inching closer as I did so, but I eventually managed to get to the point it'll stop chasing me.

Sounds like an idiot
What's worse was the smaller dog I encountered on a different road that went in the middle of the road and would not stop barking at me while I was pointing my walking stick at it. This went on for like 10 minutes until I called my dad to ask him what to do, and he said to try to sidestep it until I'm out of it's terrority. It kept inching closer as I did so, but I eventually managed to get to the point it'll stop chasing me.

I shout to those dogs back and they always back off, you should be aggressive to shit dogs,fucking territory bullshit I wish to kill them all

I shout to those dogs back and they always back off, you should be aggressive to shit dogs,fucking territory bullshit I wish to kill them all
I think they might take aggression as a challenge. It's like why my dad told me I should never run from a dog. It will probably chase you if you run.

I think they might take aggression as a challenge. It's like why my dad told me I should never run from a dog. It will probably chase you if you run.
Yeah don’t run they will not take as challenge all dogs are cowards

They are like normie bullies, the most piece of shit of nature
They are also thought to be pure little angels when they are vicious predators in reality. The reason they like squeaky toys is because it mimics the sounds of struggling prey. :feelshehe:

They are also thought to be pure little angels when they are vicious predators in reality. The reason they like squeaky toys is because it mimics the sounds of struggling prey. :feelshehe:
Fucking piece of shit dogs I hope all of them dies