Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So fucking depressed i slurped down a whole whiskey bottle

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
I feel kinda chill now and just listening to music, The hangover will be hell once my dopamine runs out

I wish i had a normal life and that i wasnt so ugly, I wish i had a GF and i wish i had some fucking friend circles, Fuck incel living!

Try drinking me under the table, 1vs1 i can guarantee i can take alot of alcohol!

Yesterday i had 6 whole beers and half a whiskey

The fuck am i supposed to do as a subhuman male? Go outside? Be harassed bc im ugly? THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? IS ROPING THE SOLUTION?

No such thing as depression.

I feel kinda chill now and just listening to music, The hangover will be hell once my dopamine runs out
Proof of the empty bottle with your hand next to it holding 4 fingers on it didn’t happen

Whiskey shit is going to be broodal tomorrow, why I stick to vodka neat these days

Whiskey shit is going to be broodal tomorrow, why I stick to vodka neat these days
Vodka here has shit volume of alcohol so i stick to whiskey for cheaper alcohol, I get more for less money

Oh well, Im gonna go fap then goto sleep, What a way to enjoy sunday meanwhile chads are going out to fuck stacy after drinking!

If im not asleep im just chilling reading posts, Fuck being born subhuman!

Nigger tryna doxx me JFL
C2E02D25 F41A 4A38 B2E9 46BCD7F3A0D8
No you’re lying ( not my fault I’m black )

I can feel the whiskey hitting hard RN

Going thru immense emotions

Feel a bit better now, Imma go chill and watch some anime