Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So apparently this is not a free speech forum

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
I was given this dumbass warning for one fucking sentence, yet fakecels roam free for months

@Infinity @Master

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220716-174143.png
    Screenshot_20220716-174143.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 497
Last edited:
I was given this dumbass warning for one fucking sentence, ridiculous shit janitors

@Infinity @Master
I would have permabanned you for that shit if I was a mod, the mods are way more gracious than I am in this specific example.

You literally sound like a feminist in that post. I would not allow feminist doctrine and talking points to be spread within an incel community. Normies have everywhere else to spread their narrative, this is our place.

I would have permabanned you for that shit if I was a mod, the mods are way more gracious than I am in this specific example.

You literally sound like a feminist in that post. I would not allow feminist doctrine and talking points to be spread within an incel community. Normies have everywhere else to spread their narrative, this is our place.
I'm not affiliated with feminism, and I vehemently hate normshits, I just wouldn't want to be tied to someone I dont like is all I was saying. I don't care about the foid.

You were defending the actions of the foid who killed her husband and his family.

I don't give a shit about the foid

I'm not affiliated with feminism, and I vehemently hate normshits, I just wouldn't want to be tied to someone I dont like is all I was saying. I don't care about the foid.
1. Patriarchal norms are literally what you don't want then.

Arranged marriages were the norm, people "learn to love eachother" all the time. The entire concept of "falling in love" and "choosing your partner" is a modern day feminist framework.

That's the point.

2. Saying "I just wouldn't want to be tied to someone" is feminist bullshit and is normshit rhetoric.

In the past your father would say you are marrying X woman when she reaches X age, and her parents would say the same. You'd both get together and over time you'd learn to like eachother, you'd get used to being around eachother, you'd start a family, raise children, etc.

In the past life was about legacy and duty to family.

When we let women take control of the "vehicle of society" they changed the cultural narrative to be about illusory emotional concepts like "happiness".

3. This narrative only really benefits women, because the average man has no problem learning to like the average woman. It's only women that are extremely selective, and that's exactly why I say you sound like a feminist.

Saying you don't like a woman makes no difference, because given enough time you'd learn to like her, just based on the pressures of your sexual urges alone.

You take a man and a woman and put them on an island alone, even if they previously hated eachother, in a few months they will be fucking (in most cases).

That's just biology. Women (and feminists alike) want to rebel against biology in favor of women getting to push average men to the side and only have to deal with the top 20% of men.

It is so fucking ironic to see a (so called) incel of all people, pushing this narrative.

It's a very female centric narrative, because the average man would have no problem being paired up with any random average woman.

Last edited:
Yeah that's dumb. Only edgelords allowed here

Yeah that's dumb. Only edgelords allowed here
Yes, and normie speech is allowed everywhere else on the internet, he's free to go to reddit if he wants to speak as he did in that post. He literally has everywhere else on the internet.

Why shouldn't "edgelords" have a place where they can speak their mind?

Yes, and normie speech is allowed everywhere else on the internet, he's free to go to reddit if he wants to speak as he did in that post. He literally has everywhere else on the internet.

Why shouldn't "edgelords" have a place where they can speak their mind?
It's just as lame to only allow the edgiest speech. That wasn't even whiteknighting

It's just as lame to only allow the edgiest speech.
It isn't just the edgiest speech that's allowed though, just not cucked pro female rights speech like @LDARbeforeROPE gave.

That wasn't even whiteknighting
Saying a woman should be able to KILL HER HUSBAND AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY because she doesn't want to be in an arranged marriage to a non-Chad man, IS 100% WHITEKNIGHTING AND 100% CUCKED BLUE PILLED FEMINIST THINKING.

You have to be dishonest to say otherwise.

That was definitely white knighting and If you can't see that it's because you're blue pilled.

You can't be "pro female rights" and say you are black pilled, it's completely contradictory and it's very ironic for an incel to think that way. Because female rights is literally the reason you are an incel today.

If women had never gotten rights, all of us would be in some alternate universe right now where a single man's income could support an entire family (because women didn't flood the labor market by being able to work, so companies had no choice but to pay high wages), and we (the large majority of us) would all be married, with children and stable jobs.

Being pro female and pro female rights is not just whiteknighting, it's cucked, it does not benefit men.

Last edited:
It isn't just the edgiest speech that's allowed though, just not cucked pro female rights speech like @LDARbeforeROPE gave.

Saying a woman should be able to KILL HER HUSBAND AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY because she doesn't want to be in an arranged marriage to a non-Chad man, IS 100% WHITEKNIGHTING AND 100% CUCKED BLUE PILLED FEMINIST THINKING.

That was definitely white knighting and If you can't see that it's because you're blue pilled.

You can't be "pro female rights" and say you are black pilled, it's completely contradictory and it's very ironic for an incel to think that way. Because female rights is literally the reason you are an incel today.

If women had never gotten rights, all of us would be in some alternate universe right now where a single man's income could support an entire family (because women didn't flood the labor market by being able to work, so companies had no choice but to pay high wages), and we (the large majority of us) would all be married, with children and stable jobs.

Being pro female and pro female rights is not just whiteknighting, it's cucked, it does not benefit men.
incel doesn't mean bLaCkpiLLeD womEnS riGhtS anNihiLatoR. that is the alt right NHK psyop trying to make incels look bad. to say you aren't incel or the ever further extreme psyop term of "blackpilled" because you can empathize with someone who doesn't want to be forced to marry is :feelsseriously:worthy. to even go a step further and call that bluepilled is :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I don't think that she should of murdered him, but yeah, she shouldn't be forced to marry.

great post and fully agree

you can go on reddit and literally anywhere to whiteknight and defend the honour of toilets :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

great post and fully agree

you can go on reddit and literally anywhere to whiteknight and defend the honour of toilets :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
You missed the point, he doesn't care about the foid. He just thinks that nobody shouldn't be forced to marry,

Last edited:
You missed the point, he doesn't care about the foid. He just thinks that she shouldn't be forced to marry,
You missed the point, nobody said anything about him caring about her, that's some strawman you blue pilled cucks are propping up to argue against. He isn't against her having rights, so by default he's anti-incel, because if that guy she was set to marry was a Chad, no poisoning would have taken place.

You are anti patriarchy and anti male.

I don't think that she should of murdered him, but yeah, she shouldn't be forced to marry.
That mindset is exactly why you can't get a woman today. Men before you said shit like this and pushed for a change in laws and norms.

In the past since women didn't work, male labor was worth more, so companies were forced to pay men more for their labor. So a man could literally support an entire family, buy a house, etc, just on his salary alone.

Men with cucked mindsets like yourself are the reason that women got the right to work, which led to a saturated labor market, which led to lower and stagnating wages, which led to the norm of a "two income household" that can barely get by.

All of the shit that plagues society is because women were given rights, literally all of these problems are rooted in giving women rights.

Wageslavery
High divorce rates
Low marriage rates
Low birth rates and aging populations
Sexual degeneracy becoming widespread
Men opting out of society
Etc, etc, etc

ALL BECAUSE OF WOMEN GETTING RIGHTS.

incel doesn't mean bLaCkpiLLeD womEnS riGhtS anNihiLatoR.
If you are for women's rights, you can be incel, but you definitely aren't black pilled. In the same way that a male who is a cuckold is still "a human male", but he definitely isn't "a man", and nobody respects him as such.

that is the alt right NHK psyop trying to make incels look bad.
"I don't want to look bad, I want people to like me :cryfeels::soy:"

You gotta be kidding right now dude :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A lot of you guys are mentally women, you aren't men, you are more concerned with apperances and emotional BS, than you are concerned with results.

Whether people think badly of incels or not........... YOU STILL AREN'T GOING TO GET LAID

NOTHING CHANGES FOR YOU REGARDLESS OF PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF INCELS.

to say you aren't incel or the ever further extreme psyop term of "blackpilled" because you can empathize with someone who doesn't want to be forced to marry is :feelsseriously:worthy. to even go a step further and call that bluepilled is :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
By that logic why are you on this forum?

Shouldn't you be "pro-hypergamy" since it is literally women choosing not to be "forced" to be with average men.

You being on this forum is a giant contradiction, I better not see you in any threads using "psyop terms" like "foid", "hole", "roastie", "stacy", etc that revolve around men trying to "force" women to date and marry average men (that is literally what the entire incel phenomenon is rooted in, are you fucking dumb?)

incel doesn't mean bLaCkpiLLeD womEnS riGhtS anNihiLatoR. that is the alt right NHK psyop trying to make incels look bad. to say you aren't incel or the ever further extreme psyop term of "blackpilled" because you can empathize with someone who doesn't want to be forced to marry is :feelsseriously:worthy. to even go a step further and call that bluepilled is :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Ban this faggot, it's a shame a 2017cel like you is speaking this way. Even some GrAycels know better than you. I would assume since you joined this forum back in 2017, you would be more blackpilled and an OG of the forum. But your just another cucked Reddit nigger. @Komesarj @Fat Link

while forced marriages are terrible
To whom?

TO WHOM?

It's literally been the norm for the majority of this species existence, and it benefits men.

So why the fuck would any incel be against this?

Why the fuck would any incel call this "terrible"?

Women chasing Chad and leaving the rest of us as sex starved virgins is whats "terrible"?

What the fuck is going here?

It confuses the hell out of me to see guys who go around the forum complaining about women chasing Chad and ignoring them, and calling women "foids", and yet THEY OPENLY SUPPORT WOMEN'S ABILITY TO CHASE CHAD AND IGNORE THEM. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This forum just became more retarded than I even thought possible.

@LDARbeforeROPE @Ika-Sama @Indari are the perfect examples of COGNITIVE DISSONANCE (google that shit retards, I doubt you know what it means, but fits you guys perfectly)

If your position is women should not be forced into marriages, then I better not fucking see one of you complaining about women chasing Chad in any threads.

THAT'S LITERALLY A CONTRADICTION.

Last edited:
Ban this faggot, it's a shame a 2017cel like you is speaking this way. Even some GrAycels know better than you. I would assume since you joined this forum back in 2017, you would be more blackpilled and an OG of the forum. But your just another cucked Reddit nigger. @Komesarj @Fat Link
Shut the fuck up 2022cel youngcel scum . Your probably a fakecel, most youngcels are.

i agree but i think the main issue with his comment was the first word of it (good). while forced marriages are terrible seeing this response (killing 18 ppl) as being a based one is very sus. doesn't seem like a comment a blackpilled person would make.
I never said based, I don't care about the girl

i dont think it's bad to disagree with the idea of girls being forced into marriage
It is bad for an incel to disagree with this.

Society can only cater to one side, because male and female mating strategies are diametrically opposed.

SO IF YOU ARE PRO WOMAN, YOU ARE ANTI MALE.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

1. Patriarchal norms are literally what you don't want then.

Arranged marriages were the norm, people "learn to love eachother" all the time. The entire concept of "falling in love" and "choosing your partner" is a modern day feminist framework.

That's the point.

2. Saying "I just wouldn't want to be tied to someone" is feminist bullshit and is normshit rhetoric.

In the past your father would say you are marrying X woman when she reaches X age, and her parents would say the same. You'd both get together and over time you'd learn to like eachother, you'd get used to being around eachother, you'd start a family, raise children, etc.

In the past life was about legacy and duty to family.

When we let women take control of the "vehicle of society" they changed the cultural narrative to be about illusory emotional concepts like "happiness".

3. This narrative only really benefits women, because the average man has no problem learning to like the average woman. It's only women that are extremely selective, and that's exactly why I say you sound like a feminist.

Saying you don't like a woman makes no difference, because given enough time you'd learn to like her, just based on the pressures of your sexual urges alone.

You take a man and a woman and put them on an island alone, even if they previously hated eachother, in a few months they will be fucking (in most cases).

That's just biology. Women (and feminists alike) want to rebel against biology in favor of women getting to push average men to the side and only have to deal with the top 20% of men.

It is so fucking ironic to see a (so called) incel of all people, pushing this narrative.

It's a very female centric narrative, because the average man would have no problem being paired up with any random average woman.
My family is working class, no other family would want to marry there women to me

Shut the fuck up 2022cel youngcel scum . Your probably a fakecel, most youngcels are.
Stfu you feminist soyboy Reddit faggot. "I love me ladies, they shouldn't be forced to marry". Soys like you plague this forum with bluepilled cuckoldry. Gtfo of my forum you white knight. Go to r/IncelTear. They'll love you there.

To whom?

TO WHOM?

It's literally been the norm for the majority of this species existence, and it benefits men.

So why the fuck would any incel be against this?

Why the fuck would any incel call this "terrible"?

Women chasing Chad and leaving the rest of us as sex starved virgins is whats "terrible"?

What the fuck is going here?

It confuses the hell out of me to see guys who go around the forum complaining about women chasing Chad and ignoring them, and calling women "foids", and yet THEY OPENLY SUPPORT WOMEN'S ABILITY TO CHASE CHAD AND IGNORE THEM. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This forum just became more retarded than I even thought possible.

@LDARbeforeROPE @Ika-Sama @Indari are the perfect examples of COGNITIVE DISSONANCE (google that shit retards, I doubt you know what it means, but fits you guys perfectly)

If your position is women should not be forced into marriages, then I better not fucking see one of you complaining about women chasing Chad in any threads.

THAT'S LITERALLY A CONTRADICTION.
Me personally, it's just not in my personality to force people to do shit.

Stfu you feminist soyboy Reddit faggot. "I love me ladies, they shouldn't be forced to marry". Soys like you plague this forum with bluepilled cuckoldry. Gtfo of my forum you white knight. Go to r/IncelTear. They'll love you there.
I've been here longer than you and not wanting to be tied to someone who dosent like me does not make me a feminist.

My family is working class, no other family would want to marry there women to me
In the past arranged marriages took place among the working class too, what the hell are you even saying right now?

You are really just grasping for straws with BS excuses right now.

Men like you are the reason why women even got rights in the first place, which is ironically why you are incel now.

Don't let me see you complaining about women chasing Chad in any other thread.

Next time you feel like uttering the phrase "foid" or "roastie" because a woman is chasing Chad and rejects you

Remember your own words:
Good, being tied to someone you dont like is shitty

It seems like you lack the intelligence to realize that this very statements contradicts you being a part of this forum. Since the incel plight literally exists because some men thought that "being tied to someone you dont like is shitty", and they gave women rights.

YOUR VERY PLIGHT THAT YOU SUFFER FROM EACH DAY AND COMPLAIN ABOUT:
WAS CAUSED BY A MAN LIKE YOURSELF MANY YEARS AGO.

not wanting to be tied to someone who dosent like me does not make me a feminist.
It does make you a feminist, the opposite of feminism (patriarchy) is the exact opposite of what you want.

Patriarchal norms dictate that men must marry based on certain customs and women too.

@Ika-Sama it's a shame that you have the same mindset. Cmon brother, think. We need forced marriages and a patriarchal society for the sake of quality of life for modern men. It's part of reasons many men are becoming incel. How can you say that?

I was given this dumbass warning for one fucking sentence, yet fakecels roam free for months
@Infinity @Master
You said it was "good" that a woman attempted to murder her husband.
Allegedly "forced" into a marriage.

Odds are she wasn't "forced" at all, instead she was probably just -pressured- by her family.
Like "marry this beta or I will not leave you inheritance in my will, I will disown you"
As shitty as that is, that's not "forcing" and not grounds to murder anybody.
So by taking her side, yeah you're white-knighting in one of the worst ways.

I get it though 21yo Asiya Bibi has a cute face I would SIMP hard for her too.
Her 23yo husband Muhammad Amjad probably did not deserve to die though.
He seems to be on to her though as he refused to drink the poison-laced Milk that Asiya gave to him.
Unfortunately, Amjad's mom took the milk and made Lassi (yogurt drink) and everyone who drank it died, while Asiya abstained.

They had only been married 6 months so clearly she did not give this marriage a chance.
She also apparently had a "boyfriend" and he and his aunt helped her obtain the rat poison.

There are plenty of ways that a woman can legally annul her marriage (divorce her husband) in Pakistan:
One is "treats with cruelty" for example - if Muhammad was cruel towards Asiya she need only document this and it would be annulled.

She wasn't a minor at the time of marriage so she was an adult legally responsible for her own contracts.
She has no proof this was done under duress.

You deserve it whiteknight bitch.

I've been here longer than you and not wanting to be tied to someone who dosent like me does not make me a feminist.
I could care less how long you've been here. The time you've spent on this forum dosen't take away the amount of estrogen in your blood. Forced marriage and women not having a say in society will benefit us all and put an end to inceldom. Think deep about what your saying and the points that blkpillpress has made above. You might aswell join IT with this type of mindset. You are practically a feminist.

I mean imagine supporting a foid murdering her husband and family for being forced into marriage. Supporting primal feminine behaviour. You should be lynched imo.

@Fat Link @Komesarj do what is best for this forum and make a good lesson for other incels of out of these two. If we want this forum to grow. We need to start by creating a lesson out of our bad examples.

Attachments

• 631031-db1896bb0546dd61ffc7e0e6c4c2525a.gif
    631031-db1896bb0546dd61ffc7e0e6c4c2525a.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Me personally, it's just not in my personality to force people to do shit.
1. Ok, then don't let me see you complaining about Chad then. You can't have it both ways, at least be logically consistent.

IF YOU ARE PRO CHOICE FOR WOMEN, YOU CAN'T THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT THEN NOT CHOOSING YOU.

2. No such thing as "in my personality" in real life. In real life you do what you have to do in order to survive or get what you want.

This is just more of this "I'm high inhib" soyboy bullshit that gets spread on this forum.

In a life or death situation all those memes go out of the window, and you either kill or die. Or in a less violent situation you either be "out going" or "you fail".

@Ika-Sama it's a shame that you have the same mindset. Cmon brother, think. We need forced marriages and a patriarchal society for the sake of quality of life for modern men. It's part of reasons many men are becoming incel. How can you say that?
I understand where @BlkPillPres is coming from, but I don't like forcing people to do shit. Probably, has something to do with my High Agreeableness.

Men were never forced to marry foids. NEVER.

This is preventing rape.

You guys have any idea what the government in Pakistan is like?

She could've been beaten and so on, a young girl was raped she was 8 for not wanting to marry, by her husband's family who were like a gang. In Pakistan.

Have some common sense, I can leave this forum anyday, I really don't give a shit if this is the attitude you guys are gonna have.

By the way, few of you criticized this guy for saying he doesn't want to be with someone who doesn't like him.

Well then, guess what.

Incels are discriminated in every aspect of life rightly so.

No women HATES you, it's just your mind, your mind made it all up.

I think, by the way OP, you saying you wouldn't be with someone who doesn't like you, some people are so retarded they think rape is okay, so you have to specify that it's rape. They're literally justifying rape.

who dosent like me does not make me a feminist.
You’re in total cognitive dissonance, it’s hilarious.

You’re adopting 100% feminist viewpoints.

You realized by your very rule women can ignore you indefinitely.

You’re like a handicapped person saying : it’s alright discriminating against handicapped people .
While at the same time complaining you’re discriminating against :feelshaha:

2. No such thing as "in my personality" in real life. In real life you do what you have to do in order to survive or get what you want.

This is just more of this "I'm high inhib" soyboy bullshit that gets spread on this forum.

In a life or death situation all those memes go out of the window, and you either kill or die. Or in a less violent situation you either be "out going" or "you fail".
Yes, good point. I've accepted that guys like me don't survive in the real world tbh. I'm a product of the Modern Era, if it goes away I die.

My values are incompatible with Human Nature.

Last edited:

@Infinity @Master
Hey, how are you doing? Aren´t you the guy who wanted to rope some time ago? What stopped you?

I understand where @BlkPillPres is coming from, but I don't like forcing people to do shit. Probably, has something to do with my High Agreeableness.
Without forcing people to do things. We wouldn't have alot of the great things we have now.

Force is a necessity when getting what you want out of life. It is the pinnacle of masculinity to force things to go your way. If you want to be passive and let things naturally happen whilst hoping for the best. That's a very feminine route. However forcing stuff to meet your ideals is the more chad way of doing things in my opinion.

It's up to you bro. But that is a cucked mindset Imo. Women enjoy forced rape. Remember that. And your over here saying, you don't like forcing people to do stuff. Cmon now dawg.

Men were never forced to marry foids. NEVER.

This is preventing rape.

You guys have any idea what the government in Pakistan is like?

She could've been beaten and so on, a young girl was raped she was 8 for not wanting to marry, by her husband's family who were like a gang. In Pakistan.

Have some common sense, I can leave this forum anyday, I really don't give a shit if this is the attitude you guys are gonna have.

By the way, few of you criticized this guy for saying he doesn't want to be with someone who doesn't like him.

Well then, guess what.

Incels are discriminated in every aspect of life rightly so.

No women HATES you, it's just your mind, your mind made it all up.

I think, by the way OP, you saying you wouldn't be with someone who doesn't like you, some people are so retarded they think rape is okay, so you have to specify that it's rape. They're literally justifying rape.
Murder is a million times worse than rape. Being ok with a rostie killing 18 non chads so she can be free to chase chads is extremely cucked. Would you be ok with a guy killing 18 rosties who try to marry him, because he wants a stacy?

Hey, how are you doing? Aren´t you the guy who wanted to rope some time ago? What stopped you?
Exactly,what stopped him? Should've fucked off

Without forcing people to do things. We wouldn't have alot of the great things we have now.

Force is a necessity when getting what you want out of life. It is the pinnacle of masculinity to force things to go your way. If you want to be passive and let things naturally happen whilst hoping for the best. That's a very feminine route. However forcing stuff to meet your ideals is the more chad way of doing things in my opinion.

It's up to you bro. But that is a cucked mindset Imo. Women enjoy forced rape. Remember that. And your over here saying, you don't like forcing people to do stuff. Cmon now dawg.
Since they force men to pay taxes to support used whores it's only fair rosties are forced to fuck their tax paying looksmatches.

not all incels have to take the position of wanting to enslave women and have them raped.
being blackpilled
Pick One.

High Agreeableness.
This is literally a female trait, either way why are you speaking about it as if you have no choice in the matter and you can't change. You guys really love fucking excuses.

Everything about you is just something that can't be changed no matter what?, even your mindset?

How convenient is that. It's the perfect narrative for you to do nothing and still feel good about yourself.

You are practically a feminist.
@LDARbeforeROPE is LITERALLY a feminist.

Also JFL at that fucking image, fits these cucks perfectly.
631031-db1896bb0546dd61ffc7e0e6c4c2525a-gif.639874

Now keep in mind THESE ARE THE SAME GUYS THAT WILL GO TO ESCORTCEL THREADS AND SAY PAYING FOR SEX IS CUCKED.

"A woman killing an average man/incel and his entire family so she doesn't have to marry him is a good thing"

"I think it's a good thing, nobody should be forced to be with someone they don't want"

"Men paying women directly for sex is perfectly acceptable, as we are already paying them indirectly through dating, marriage, etc"
"You guys are cucked, I would never pay a woman for what other men get for "free", that's so cucked"

You can't make this shit up, these guys are retarded :feelskek:. They don't have any logic at all.

Yeah, major reason why I'm Incel. I'm too passive and meek, but idk if I can really change it. Those personality factors are innate

You’re in total cognitive dissonance, it’s hilarious.

You’re adopting 100% feminist viewpoints.

You realized by your very rule women can ignore you indefinitely.

You’re like a handicapped person saying : it’s alright discriminating against handicapped people .
While at the same time complaining you’re discriminating against :feelshaha:
I'm an incel cause I'm poor,short, low class, and facially challenged. Forcing a woman to be with me isnt gonna make her have sex with me

Foids don´t deserve compassion.
They are the ones who turn our lifes into hell and they don´t give a fuck if we suffer.
Having compassion for foids = simping