Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So apparently this is not a free speech forum

what do u propose instead?
Make money and enjoy your life without divorce, women nagging, and if you have such a craving for female companionship take your money to one of the poorest place on earth and marry a good looking bitch

You being on this forum is a giant contradiction, I better not see you in any threads using "psyop terms" like "foid", "hole", "roastie", "stacy", etc that revolve around men trying to "force" women to date and marry average men (that is literally what the entire incel phenomenon is rooted in, are you fucking dumb?)
I don't use those militant terms (except stacy).
No, incel phenomena is not rooted in eNfoRceD monOgamY, which is ideology.
2017cels and /r/incels'ers had the freedom to use the forum to vent and shitpost and be incel without being called cuck for not subscribing to the most extreme positions of le epic, larpy blackpill iDeOloGY that has slowly become more extreme over time as alt righters and NHK agent bots infiltrate the forum and drive the actual human users out.

what if there was a chad who was going for marriage?
If the guy she was marrying was a Chad she wouldn't have tried to poison anyone, and that's exactly what invalidates the entire argument of "force" being the problem. It all comes down to women being overly selective and obsessed with looks.

Make money and enjoy your life without divorce, women nagging, and if you have such a craving for female companionship take your money to one of the poorest place on earth and marry a good looking bitch
You would think something like this which isn't rocket science, would just be obvious to men who like to boast like they are so much more enlightened than normies for being "black pilled" lol.

Free Peach

Peach

women are property, you got warned brocel :smonk:

If the guy she was marrying was a Chad she wouldn't have tried to poison anyone, and that's exactly what invalidates the entire argument of "force" being the problem. It all comes down to women being overly selective and obsessed with looks.
Yeah I agree. I said if her parents chose a chad to marry her, I don't mean to excuse her behavior but the parents did play a role, perhaps a small role.

i might be misinterpreting the definition of betabuxx here but isn't that also betabuxxing? i thought betabuxx refers to a guy who is ugly or isn't remotely attractive by female standards but is able to get a girl to cohabitate with him solely because of his money. does betabuxxing actually refer to buying off a post-wall woman?
Betabuxx is in the west marrying post wall women you’re not specifically attracted to
With divorce,cheating at the end of the line

no man with money in a poor country fill with young villagers girl would mary a 30 years old something

You misunderstand.

The incel phenomena only exists BECAUSE WE STOPPED DOING FORCED MONOGAMY.

That's the point, and that's why it's ironic for you to say the things you say.

You are literally in support of the position THAT CAUSED YOUR VERY PLIGHT.

Whenever you even use the term "hypergamy" you are ironically complaining about something THAT YOU ARE NOW SUPPORTING IN THIS THREAD.

You are so far left on the side of the blue pill right now, that not even red pillers would agree with you, they would actually side with an extremist like me. THAT'S HOW FARGONE YOU ARE.

Just go to reddit and stop coping. You are literally an "anti-incel" incel.

It's like that "black white supremacist" skit by Dave Chappelle (except it's not funny, it's just sad):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLNDqxrUUwQ

Last edited:
Yeah I agree. I said if her parents chose a chad to marry her, I don't mean to excuse her behavior but the parents did play a role, perhaps a small role.
You are really mentally cucked to be blaming her parents as if every woman is "owed" a fucking Chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

WTF is wrong with you?

"It's the parents fault really, how dare they marry her to an average looking man :soy:"

You are really mentally cucked to be blaming her parents as if every woman is "owed" a fucking Chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

WTF is wrong with you?

"It's the parents fault really, how dare they marry her to an average looking man :soy:"
Look man hypergamy is a thing and I've never been in the position where I'm a chad and I think I'm owed a stacy

God laughs at men who deplore the effects of the causes that they cherish

Bossuet

Look man hypergamy is a thing and I've never been in the position where I'm a chad and I think I'm owed a stacy
That literally has nothing to do with what anything I said.

Why is it her parents FAULT for not marrying her to a Chad, as if she is OWED a Chad and not an average man?.

The only person at fault here IS THE BITCH THAT KILLED 18 PEOPLE BECAUSE AVERAGE WASN'T ENOUGH.

The incel phenomena only exists BECAUSE WE STOPPED DOING FORCED MONOGAMY.
well not sure i agree with that. maybe partially. the truth is probably more complex. and the moral and practical solution is definitely not taking away humans rights.

I don't use those militant terms (except stacy).
2017cels and /r/incels'ers had the freedom to use the forum to vent and shitpost and be incel without being called cuck for not subscribing to the most extreme positions of le epic, larpy blackpill iDeOloGY that has slowly become more extreme over time as alt righters and NHK agent bots infiltrate the forum and drive the actual human users out.
And that is the reason why this forum is trash. User's with your mindset are what ruin our incel community. What is wrong with an ideology that shifts peoples mentality for the better and helps them improve? How will shit posting and venting get you anywhere? You hanging around the same brain-dead pathetic losers and never leveling up mentally,never learning new perspectives that could guide you somewhere Instead of time wasting copes and rotting here for years. Your not serious.

It's incels with your type of mindset that have completely cucked this community. Honestly, if you just want to vent and shit post, they are many specific subreddits for those purposes. You sound like a news reporter that knows nothing about incels "the Blackpill Idealogy that has slowly become more extreme". You and @LDARbeforeROPE are like the house negros and uncle Tom's of the Incel community.

Anyway, may I recommend r/cucked and r/soyboy? Those would really suite you.

@BlkPillPres This is why I made my thread about the black community and incel community having alot in common. We even have our own Uncle Tom's and House Negroes. Could it get any better? The similarities are shocking ngl

Last edited:

Why is it her parents FAULT for not marrying her to a Chad, as if she is OWED a Chad and not an average man?.

The only person at fault here IS THE BITCH THAT KILLED 18 PEOPLE BECAUSE AVERAGE WASN'T ENOUGH.
Injustice leads to injustice, she never asked to marry that average man or ugly man, everyone is either a 0 or a 10. Injustice lead to injustice.

God laughs at men who deplore the effects of the causes that they cherish

Bossuet
Holy shit this quote is accurate and very relevant to this thread.

@HateCurry @BurntIvoryKingcel @LDARbeforeROPE @Ika-Sama @Indari

Last edited:
Injustice leads to injustice, she never asked to marry that average man or ugly man, everyone is either a 0 or a 10. Injustice lead to injustice.
There's no such thing as justice, and even in this context, women were never supposed to have rights anyways. That's the part you seem to be confused about about. So you are comparing apples to oranges.

Men and women are not equal, and that's exactly why men bear more responsibility in society, but in these times we don't get the authority that's supposed to come with responsibility.

So we have 100% responsibility when shit goes wrong, and 0% authority over women to stop them from making things go wrong.

It's a rigged game.

Women having rights is a disfigurement of the gender norms for the species. It's an abomination.

Literally every civilization falls apart when they gave women rights, you can go look this up right now. With the Romans being the most well known example.

Society always falls apart when you do this shit, because WOMEN PREFER INSTABILITY AND DISORDER.

@a means to an end
Here's a good quote I know that's very relevant to the cucks in this thread, since they don't seem to get it:
“The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.”
Aristotle

Holy shit this quote is accurate.

@HateCurry @BurntIvoryKingcel @LDARbeforeROPE @Ika-Sama @Indari
I used to hate drinking milo milk as a child, I preferred chocolate milkshake that tasted better.

I know I don't DESERVE chocolate milkshake doesn't mean it's okay to TORTURE ME with milo milk.

shouldn't being blackpilled, incel, and anti-feminist be enough? i only agree with him getting smacked with the warning cuz he agreed to the killings but not because of his stance on forced marriages. this forum would get boring fast if everyone thought the exact same although some common ground (like the 3 things i listed) are necessary.
Ngl, I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. Having the 3 mindset rules should be enough. We do need some versatility and a bit of fun on the forum though while at the same time getting our priorities straight.

There's no such thing as justice, and even in this context, women were never supposed to have rights anyways. That's the part you seem to be confused about about. So you are comparing apples to oranges.

Men and women are not equal, and that's exactly why men bear more responsibility in society, but in these times we don't get the authority that's supposed to come with responsibility.

So we have 100% responsibility when shit goes wrong, and 0% authority over women to stop them from making things go wrong.

It's a rigged game.

Women having rights is a disfigurement of the gender norms for the species. It's an abomination.

Literally every civilization falls apart when they gave women rights, you can go look this up right now. With the Romans being the most well known example.

Society always falls apart when you do this shit, because WOMEN PREFER INSTABILITY AND DISORDER.

@a means to an end
Here's a good quote I know that's very relevant to the cucks in this thread, since they don't seem to get it:
“The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.”
Aristotle
I feel perplexed, ngl. I feel like my ideals are clashing with reality.

You have a point

Last edited:
And that is the reason why this forum is trash. User's with your mindset is wrong with an ideology that shifts peoples mentality for the better and helps them improve? What will shit posting and venting get you anywhere. Your hanging around the same brain-dead pathetic losers and never leveling up mentally,never learning perspectives that could guide you somewhere Instead of time wasting copes and rotting here for years.

It's incels with your type of mindset that have completely cucked this community. Honestly, if you just want to vent and shit post, they are many specific subreddits for those purposes. You sound like a news reporter that knows nothing about incels "the Blackpill Idealogy that has slowly become more extreme". You and @LDARbeforeROPE are like the house negros and uncle Tom's of the Incel community l.

you sound like a cucktear with that self improvement talk. I could crush you with the strength ive gathered through gymcelling kid. developing larpy ideologies for NHKniggers to write about in their next government report doesn't help incels.

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal
This one is good too
But I think the bossuet one perfectly described the mentality of some people here

the dichotomy of man. the difference in effort between these responses is staggering.

i mean there's some beauty in simplicity :feelsLSD:
Dude we're trying to reach a conclusion, I know you guys got memes, but rape is not okay. I gave this example just to show you.

Dude we're trying to reach a conclusion, I know you guys got memes, but rape is not okay. I gave this example just to show you.
Women enjoy being raped

im against rape and forced marriages as well but ur analogy was so low effort and random i couldn't help but laugh :feelskek:. i might buy some choccy milk soon cuz of ur post ngl
Well then do it, no one likes being tortured with milo, nobody, not even the kids on the ads who act like they love it, they drinking chocolate milk in secret.

Female hypergamy must end. And since men are forced to pay taxes to rosties, then rosties should be forced to marry their looksmatches, otherwise men shouldn't be forced to pay taxes. If men didn't pay taxes hypergamy would be much less of a problem, because rosties would need to find a betabux looksmatch to support them, and not rely on the government who are funded mainly by male tax payers.

im against rape and forced marriages as well but ur analogy was so low effort and random i couldn't help but laugh :feelskek:. i might buy some choccy milk soon cuz of ur post ngl
Women literally enjoy rape

most fun i had on .is in a week.
this forum would get boring fast if everyone thought the exact same although some common ground
You see this is the fucking problem with guys like you and it's why I suspect you are a fakecel.

THIS ISN'T A FUCKING GAME, THIS ISN'T "FUN", THIS IS OUR REAL LIVES HERE.

You are speaking like a normie who has no personal connection to the incel plight.

I doubt the incel status of anyone claiming to come here "for fun" and says outright anti-incel things.

We do need some versatility and a bit of fun on the forum though while at the same time getting our priorities straight.
I'll go back to my typical vegan forum examples.

There are no vegans arguing about any core issues with relation to the vegan belief system on a vegan forum. The person who is against it will be asked to stop bringing it up, or they would be banned.

THEY ENFORCE A "FORUM CULTURE"

THEY ALSO WOULD NOT CONSIDER DEBATING THE "MURDER OF ANIMALS" AS SOMETHING "FUN"

Not one fucking vegan would be debating with someone trying to argue that killing animals is a good thing, and call it "fun" lol.

They take their "cause" very seriously.

We don't, and that's the problem.

I do not consider having to argue about things like this "fun" at all.

Fun should be what we do on the forum to further our goals, not arguing about 1+1=2 and core things to inceldom that we should all already be in agreeance on.

Last edited:
You guys have become retarded there's nothing productive with you guys right now.
That's not a joke. Women literally have forced rape fantasies and orgasm during rape. Stop coping.

Female hypergamy must end. And since men are forced to pay taxes to rosties, then rosties should be forced to marry their looksmatches, otherwise men shouldn't be forced to pay taxes. If men didn't pay taxes hypergamy would be much less of a problem, because rosties would need to find a betabux looksmatch to support them, and not rely on the government who are funded mainly by male tax payers.
I never said men are obligated to providing for them and I agree with the first part

You see this is the fucking problem with guys like you and it's why I suspect you are a fakecel.

You are speaking like a normie who has no personal connection to the incel plight.

I doubt the incel status of anyone claiming to come here "for fun".
Yeah, that's my problem in life. I don't take shit seriously.

That's not a joke. Women literally have forced rape fantasies and orgasm during rape. Stop coping.
An ugly woman can make me cum doesn't mean I want a baby with her in a hypothetical where men can reproduce, I'd still feel disgusted. I wouldn't want her to pay for me as well, I agree we live in a fucked up world.

shouldn't being blackpilled, incel, and anti-feminist be enough? i only agree with him getting smacked with the warning cuz he agreed to the killings but not because of his stance on forced marriages. this forum would get boring fast if everyone thought the exact same although some common ground (like the 3 things i listed) are necessary.
On sites like cuckit they expect everyone to be far left wing, and ban people with too "extreme" opinions, but they never run out of activity and dialogs.

And that is the reason why this forum is trash. User's with your mindset are what ruin our incel community. What is wrong with an ideology that shifts peoples mentality for the better and helps them improve? How will shit posting and venting get you anywhere? You hanging around the same brain-dead pathetic losers and never leveling up mentally,never learning new perspectives that could guide you somewhere Instead of time wasting copes and rotting here for years. Your not serious.

It's incels with your type of mindset that have completely cucked this community. Honestly, if you just want to vent and shit post, they are many specific subreddits for those purposes. You sound like a news reporter that knows nothing about incels "the Blackpill Idealogy that has slowly become more extreme". You and @LDARbeforeROPE are like the house negros and uncle Tom's of the Incel community.

@BlkPillPres This is why I made my thread about the black community and incel community having alot in common. We even have our own Uncle Tom's and House Negroes. Could it get any better? The similarities are shocking ngl
T. 2022cel

if a 1/10 burn victim landwhale was lap dance raping you while u were tied up u may enjoy it in a physiological sense but you'd be traumatized buddy boyo.
I'd get over that shit in a month, and then I'd track her down, tie her up in a basement, make her lose weight over time, and then rape her.

debating or just interacting with brocels in general is good cope. if the topics are controversial it's even more fun. dont u have some fun doing this too? i thought u type a lot because u enjoy doing it
Incels having a debate with incels that are for women rejecting average men and causing mass sexual starvation among average men, is like vegans having a debate with vegans that are for people killing animals and eating their meat.

I doubt any of those guys would say that's "fun" either, especially if they are serious about their cause.

I already know I'm adding @LDARbeforeROPE to my ignore list so I don't have to deal with this cucked blue pill shit again. The rest will be blocked after through further offenses of their own cucked statements. Which they always do in the future, because cucked minds think alike.

a lot of the fun of .is is in the arguing we do with each other everyday.
Were not on the same wavelength, or the same path. I'm not here for fun. None of this is fun. Fun would be a forum where we all are helping eachother build wealth, sharing travel destinations, talking about wealthmaxxing and the best spots to go for women, etc.

Just arguing with guys online about 1+1=2 is not fun.

I'm just going to ignore you, we can't relate to eachother anyways and I doubt you will have anything to offer that I would want to know about.

On sites like cuckit they expect everyone to be far left wing, and ban people with too "extreme" opinions, but they never run out of activity and dialogs.
Exactly, the excuse of "it'll stop being fun" is nothing but a fucking excuse to justify having blue pilled leftist beliefs and talking about them on the forum.

For some reason every other fucking forum on the internet gets to be an echo chamber and remain fun, but with us it will just "get boring".

By that logic we should "increase the fun" and allow women and normie males in.

reddit is so damn boring because it's a circejerk tho. if this place became too much of a circlejerk i think we'd get bored. a lot of the fun of .is is in the arguing we do with each other everyday.
Foids and sexhavers can come here to argue too, but that wouldn't help. Where do we draw a line? Whiteknighting and cucking can drive away based users if it gets out of control, so it's better to drive away the cucks. I don't like coming here to argue tbh, I just want to learn from high iq brocels who aren't cucks.

Exactly, the excuse of "it'll stop being fun" is nothing but a fucking excuse to justify having blue pilled leftist beliefs and talking about them on the forum.

For some reason every other fucking forum on the internet gets to be an echo chamber and remain fun, but with us it will just "get boring".

By that logic we should "increase the fun" and allow women and normie males in.
High iq. This is exactly what I thought when I read that post.

there's nothing productive with you guys right now.
:feelskek: Because saying rape is wrong is productive, how does that help you escape inceldom ?

You know what it’s worth ? Jack shit

There are men out there very violent with women and they like it.

While you with your moral stance is in your room with your dick in your hand

I doubt the incel status of anyone claiming to come here "for fun" and says outright anti-incel things.

I'll go back to my typical vegan forum examples.

There are no vegans arguing about any core issues with relation to the vegan belief system on a vegan forum. The person who is against it will be asked to stop bringing it up, or they would be banned.

THEY ENFORCE A "FORUM CULTURE"

THEY ALSO WOULD NOT CONSIDER DEBATING THE "MURDER OF ANIMALS" AS SOMETHING "FUN"

Not one fucking vegan would be debating with someone trying to argue that killing animals is a good thing, and call it "fun" lol.

They take their "cause" very seriously.

We don't, and that's the problem.

I do not consider having to argue about things like this "fun" at all.

Fun should be what we do on the forum to further our goals, not arguing about 1+1=2 and core things to inceldom that we should all already be in agreeance on.
I get what your saying. We should take our cause seriously for the most part. But even if we get to the stage where we have a proper forum culture and are discussing wealth-maxxing topics, hooker spots etc.

Keeping a light-hearted vibe here and there wouldn't hurt. I get that we still need to draw a line though and keep control on the immaturity on the forum I suppose. Maybe not right now, with the state of the forum. Which is understandable.

Last edited:
:feelskek: Because saying rape is wrong is productive, how does that help you escape inceldom ?

You know what it’s worth ? Jack shit

There are men out there very violent with women and they like it.

While you with your moral stance is in your room with your dick in your hand
If you think more of yourself just because you drove me out of context then be it you're still the retard keep laughing

i agree which is why i said that we needed some conditions (incel, blackpilled, anti-feminist for ex). having base requirements that are specific enough to shut out ppl who would ruin the fun (females, chads, normies for ex) but broad enough to allow for wide discussion (like letting in ppl like @Ika-Sama who simply disagrees with the idea of forced marriages) would make the forum more fun imo.
Being against forced marriage while being ok with men being forcefully taxed to support rosties isn't someone I'd have fun talking to, unless he's open to changing his opinion. As long as men are forced to pay taxes to rosties I have no sympathy for anything they're forced to do that will benefit us as well.

If you think more of yourself
I don’t give a fuck about that.

By bringing that up , you prove that ironically you’re the one who have a very high opinion of his self : I’am an incel but I don’t support rape , I’am a better person than the other incel.

How does that benefit you in your life

My philosophy is, everyone is either a 0 or a 10.

I used to hate drinking milo milk as a child, I preferred chocolate milkshake that tasted better.

I know I don't DESERVE chocolate milkshake doesn't mean it's okay to TORTURE ME with milo milk.

Torture isn't okay, life is. Too much luxury might be the thing you're criticizing but is going broke okay?