Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] - Only One Side Can Be Catered To (Men OR Women): THIS IS WAR!

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I'm seeing a lot of blue pilled posts these days from users screaming - "if not for you extremist incels, society would take notice of our plight, and be more willing to help us, you're the reason inceltears hounds us, etc, etc"

E.g.
your the fucker's who give us a bad name your the reason why cuck tear's bemoan's on and on like seriously how do we expect our problem's to go mainstream if we have people like you swallowing our name like i'm being honest here

I think its my duty to stamp out the pathetic embers of this flame of hope (more like cope) once and for all

Anybody who seriously believes that our problems "going mainstream" and being seen as "good people", is going to ever make a difference in furthering our goals, is seriously one blue pilled fucking idiot.

Society will never care about men to that extent, we are the worker drones, we are the disposable resource, it will never go against its nature to prioritize the lives of women and children over men, and in a world where incels are happy, women will be unhappy, because women are hypergamous and selfish, so guess who society is going to pick, guess who society is going to ask to "take one for the team", it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out

In patriarchal times, men were at their happiest, because we could impose forced mongomy, and create a meritocratic system of romantic pursuits, women are at their happiest in these times, because it is a more tournament styled system, where they are judge, jury and executioner, and they decide who gets laid, and who gets to breed, and they get to be as selective as they want, with little to no monogamous restrictions, the proclivities and desires of both sexes are DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED SO ONLY ONE SIDE CAN ACTUALLY GET WHAT THEY WANT

There are many blue pilled idiots that have deluded themselves into thinking that "if only we weren't viewed in X way, society would magically make women date within their league", nope, that's a violation of human rights you fucking retard, society isn't going to force women to restrict their choices, just so that a minority of the male population won't feel like killing themselves, all of us incels are COLLATERAL DAMAGE

You idiots prove how illogical you are when you make these arguments, its as if you haven't even sat for a few minutes to consider what it is you are really saying, incels are undesirable men as far as women are concerned, in order for society to help us, they would have to get women to start dating and fucking undesirable men, which women won't do of their own free will, so what is your proposal?, WE ARE AT AN IMPASSE

At the end of the day its a war, get that through your fucking head dear blue pillers, only one side will be happy at the end of it, because only one side can get what it wants, only one side can be catered to by society, because our reproductive strategies, sexual proclivities, desires for society and its structures, etc are DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED. The sexes want different things, and only one sex will get to have society geared towards meeting their needs, and CURRENTLY WOMEN ARE THE ONES WHO ARE IN THAT POWER POSITION

So to all those blue pilled idiots out there

STOP COPING

Last edited:
Where do genetically engineering girls with cat ears fall into all of this?

Nothing is going to change for us, maybe for future generations...but we are fucked honestly.
Only real thing you could possibly do as an incel is moneymaxx, but by the time you have money to attract gold digging whores, you will be in your 40s-50s.

Also serving the female mentality runs deep through all of the animal kingdom, no amount of propaganda or cultural molding is going to change those feelings.

Simps will always get manipulated into elevating the innocent, poor, oppressed woman into the position of power.

Last edited:
I don't know who @ryhan but he's obviously a faggot, possibly an IT infiltrator whose aim is to reform the opposition by larping as part of it effectively neutering it from within. As for the last paragraph however, you're just wrong. Female happiness has disproportionately declined compared to men's as more and more autonomy has been granted to them. It's the great irony of women's rights. Actually, I can only think of one (((group))) (and possibly the goyim elite) in particular that benefits from spreading this venom, and if you even considering allying yourself with them for whatever reason you're part of the problem and will eventually have to be dealt with accordingly if a solution should ever be reached

interesting proposition.

looks like its a situation we can't avoid. most woman have chosen their side while men are still on the fence.
truly, woman seem to over-support eachother which makes me wonder, why? if there is an important lesson to be learned is never vouch for people you don't personally know.
woman have not yet internalized that we live in a wolf society where each person is to his own.
society didn't pick a side, they never pick sides. this is why we live in such fragmented countries that are about to collapse. all of this roleplaying and nonesense will come to an end- eventually.

Damn high IQ as usual, I swear I gain +10 iq points by reading each post you make.

Yea I agree I hate these ppl who say “you are giving incels a bad name” jfl they think if we stop being hateful society will give a shit about us. No lol, just look at FA that sub is filled with whiney non hate incels and they get fully ignored by society. Nobody gives a fuck about ugly males in modern times.

This is the only place us incels can be incels and it’s stuoid to tone police ourselves

As for the last paragraph however, you're just wrong. Female happiness has disproportionately declined compared to men's as more and more autonomy has been granted to them.

You guys need to stop with this, that is a cope, women get to ride the cock carousel and still have a beta provider waiting for them at the end of it all, rather than having to immediately settle for and pair up with said beta, you are coping with this "red pilled" meme of "women just want to have babies and being a committed relationships deep down, its society poisioning them"

Nope, women love fucking around, yes they want to have babies too, but now they can fuck around and have babies, and society foots the bill with taxes, women have barely any consequences to their actions, you are coping if you think women of the past are happier than women today are when with the swipe of a finger they can get gangbanged by chads, and have a beta pay all of their bills and support their lifestyle, all with barely any effort

You grab the average woman in the past and place her in the present, and give her a year of living like a modern woman, and when presented with the option of going back, SHE WILL REFUSE

What you are talking about here, is another cope that needs to be addressed, I will probably make another thread and just use some of what I've already said here, that's another hard to swallow black pill, WOMEN OBVIOUSLY WEREN'T HAPPIER WITH RESTRICTIONS ON THEIR CHOICES, SEXUAL HABITS, WEALTH, ETC.

Believing otherwise is just a cope men give themselves so they can think there is still hope of returning to the "good times", and also so that they can hold on to the false concept of the "wholesome woman", that "deep down" they are good JFL, they aren't, the only thing women have deep down is more room in their cunt for chad cock

Westeners love to talk their way to solutions.

If women had it their way, ugly men would be kept hidden underground or in labor camps where we'd spend our lives providing for foids and chads, preferably without them ever having to lay eyes on us. If 100% of labor was automated, they'd want us euthanized. I don't get how people can actually delude themselves into thinking that (ugly) men and women have common goals
high IQ as usual

You guys need to stop with this, that is a cope, women get to ride the cock carousel and still have a beta provider waiting for them at the end of it all, rather than having to immediately settle for and pair up with said beta, you are coping with this "red pilled" meme of "women just want to have babies and being a committed relationships deep down, its society poisioning them"

Nope, women love fucking around, yes they want to have babies too, but now they can fuck around and have babies, and society foots the bill with taxes, women have barely any consequences to their actions, you are coping if you think women of the past are happier than women today are when with the swipe of a finger they can get gangbanged by chads, and have a beta pay all of their bills and support their lifestyle, all with barely any effort

You grab the average woman in the past and place her in the present, and give her a year of living like a modern woman, and when presented with the option of going back, SHE WILL REFUSE

What you are talking about here, is another cope that needs to be addressed, I will probably make another thread and just use some of what I've already said here, that's another hard to swallow black pill, WOMEN OBVIOUSLY WEREN'T HAPPIER WITH RESTRICTIONS ON THEIR CHOICES, SEXUAL HABITS, WEALTH, ETC.

Believing otherwise is just a cope men give themselves so they can think there is still hope of returning to the "good times", and also so that they can hold on to the false concept of the "wholesome woman", that "deep down" they are good JFL, they aren't, the only thing women have deep down is more room in their cunt for chad cock
you can disagree with stats all you'd like lol, your nonsensical sophistry cooked up inside your peanut brain based on infantile assumptions of power dynamics with nothing more than empty dismissals behind it (as per expected) means absolutely nothing

High IQ tbh.

A similar thing occurred in braincels when a new mod was recruited, this was a rule he tried to impose:

"To get us un-quarantined, there shall be no degrading posts towards women"

It baffles me (as you said) that there's "incels" that claim to believe in the blackpill yet constantly regurgitate blue-pilled doctrines.

Society will never care about men to that extent, we are the worker drones, we are the disposable resource, it will never go against its nature to prioritize the lives of women and children over men

^ Basically this tbh

I don't know who @ryhan but he's obviously a faggot, possibly an IT infiltrator whose aim is to reform the opposition by larping as part of it effectively neutering it from within. As for the last paragraph however, you're just wrong. Female happiness has disproportionately declined compared to men's as more and more autonomy has been granted to them. It's the great irony of women's rights. Actually, I can only think of one (((group))) (and possibly the goyim elite) in particular that benefits from spreading this venom, and if you even considering allying yourself with them for whatever reason you're part of the problem and will eventually have to be dealt with accordingly if a solution should ever be reached

Ohhhhhh an alt fag god your types are the worst muh culture muh Jewish subversion like fuck off it's not all the jew's just the cabal that use jew as a euphemism for their own agenda's and i ain't an I.T THOSE FUCKING WASTE OF HUMAN SPACE BANNED ME ! and why cause i had the gall to oppose abortion and i'm not allying with these mofo's just lol at not understanding basic tactic's the plan is to slowly infiltrate then destroy from within and 1 last point if anyone is the infiltrator it's you literally your a nazi larper making our fucking side look bad and giving these bastard's cannon fodder

“Usually when people are sad, they don’t do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.” – Malcolm X
Good quote imo.

“Usually when people are sad, they don’t do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.” – Malcolm X
Good quote imo.

Just look at forever alone. They’ve been around for years and nobody has given a flying fuck about them. They’re too passive. It’s no wonder incels are more popular.

Just look at forever alone. They’ve been around for years and nobody has given a flying fuck about them. They’re too passive. It’s no wonder incels are more popular.
Good branding, tbh.

It baffles me (as you said) that there's "incels" that claim to believe in the blackpill yet constantly regurgitate blue-pilled doctrines.

They are kidding themselves or actually larps, nobody could be black pilled and convince themselves into believing such a blue pilled cope, a lot of people just like the "feeling of being edgy", so they subscribe to the label, but when you start questioning their beliefs on certain topics, you realize how blue pilled they really are

A lot of the users on this site will even say that female validation is more important to them than sex, and that sex means nothing without a woman desiring you, so they will never pay for sex

That is a high tier cucked mindset, yet they will themselves they are still black pilled while holding such beliefs, there are a lot of users with contradictory beliefs on this site and they will never admit to themselves that those beliefs contradict a black pilled mindset.

making our fucking side look bad and giving these bastard's cannon fodder

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Retard still doesn't get the point, it doesn't matter how we look, what matters is what our demands are

Our demands are that women be reasonable and fair

Women's demands are that they get to do whatever the fuck they want and create Chad harems

Society is not going to violate women's rights and force them to be reasonable and fair, so were never going to get our demands met whether we "look bad" or "look good"

GTFO the site you idiot, go to forveralone type forums and see how they are doing, I'm sure society is giving them a ton of support lol

I don't get how people can actually delude themselves into thinking that (ugly) men and women have common goals

Exactly

There is no common ground to be had, we are diametrically opposed, men and women can't both be catered to by society, especially unattractive men, only a fool can't see that.

Last edited:
you can disagree with stats all you'd like lol, your nonsensical sophistry cooked up inside your peanut brain based on infantile assumptions of power dynamics with nothing more than empty dismissals behind it (as per expected) means absolutely nothing
define empty dismissals?

Great speech.