Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So apparently this is not a free speech forum

I don’t give a fuck about that.

By bringing that up , you prove that ironically you’re the one who have a very high opinion of his self : I’am an incel but I don’t support rape , I’am a better person than the other incel.

How does that benefit you in your life
Good job driving me out of context again JFL

to each their own i guess. having a mix of views keeps things interesting for me. i'd say the controversy of this post alone has interested many people (very high traffic post).
It's high traffic from all the disagreements. A user revealing himself as a sex having chad would also get a lot of replies, but it won't increase the enjoyment. I guess the thing I enjoy most about this thread are whiteknights getting put in their place.
My philosophy is, everyone is either a 0 or a 10.

I used to hate drinking milo milk as a child, I preferred chocolate milkshake that tasted better.

I know I don't DESERVE chocolate milkshake doesn't mean it's okay to TORTURE ME with milo milk.

Torture isn't okay, life is. Too much luxury might be the thing you're criticizing but is going broke okay?
You would drink the milo milk if you have no other options, which is why hypergamy must end so foids don't have other options than their looksmatches. I may like stacys, but I will still fuck a landwhale because I have no options.

It's high traffic from all the disagreements. A user revealing himself as a sex having chad would also get a lot of replies, but it won't increase the enjoyment. I guess the thing I enjoy most about this thread are whiteknights getting put in their place.

You would drink the milo milk if you have no other options, which is why hypergamy must end so foids don't have other options than their looksmatches. I may like stacys, but I will still fuck a landwhale because I have no options.
I mean you and @BlkPillPres @a means to an end and @YBP Yxngcel can just say sex isn't food, etc. I need to eat something else so my example is kinda flawed, anyways thanks for reactivating my braincelss guys. OH EXCEPT @a means to an end you kept driving me out of context

Being against forced marriage while being ok with men being forcefully taxed to support rosties isn't someone I'd have fun talking to, unless he's open to changing his opinion. As long as men are forced to pay taxes to rosties I have no sympathy for anything they're forced to do that will benefit us as well.
Society is literally people being forced to do things, that's why it functions.

Laws are literally - "You do X, or we'll force you to do X or Y".

Saying that women being forced to marry is so bad, when were all forced to pay taxes that largely benefit women, is ridiculous.

It's so ironic for incels to be saying this shit. The black pill really goes out the window when you are a blue pilled emotional thinker smh.

Men earn 61.5% of all income but only account for 25% of domestic spending. Men only spend 40% of what they earn after tax. In contrast women make up 38.5% of all income but control 75% of domestic spending, women on average spend 90% MORE MONEY THAN THEY EARN.

Men pay over 70% of income tax but the vast majority of public spending is on services for women. There is more money spent on breast cancer than lung cancer and prostate cancer combined, despite the fact that lung cancer alone has 3-4 times more fatalities than breast cancer. A man's chance of getting cancer is 44% and 23% of men will die from cancer, 38% of women get cancer and 19% die. Yet there is vastly more money spent on cancer for women, this is lethal discrimination. Women pay 60% less tax despite spending 300% more in domestic spending than men. Women also consume two third of public spending, there are 3 times the amount of gender specific health services for women than men despite the fact that for equal increases in health spending a man's life expectancy rate increases nearly twice as much as a woman's.

A lot of these guys are feminists without even knowing it.

Last edited:
true but unlike the chad ex this post got a lot of high IQ essays in it and actually had a basis for real discussion. i've already seen threads where fakecels exposed themselves after getting bored, hoping for a dramatic exit. the replies are typically one worded (like jfl or a chad emoji) and everyone moves on without getting much out of it. but when an incel says something unorthodox by this forum's standards and it's something that provides ACTUAL discussion potential then it can be fun.
This. It's refreshing to see open minded discussions

:feelskek: Because saying rape is wrong is productive, how does that help you escape inceldom ?

You know what it’s worth ? Jack shit

There are men out there very violent with women and they like it.

While you with your moral stance is in your room with your dick in your hand
@a means to an end

Literally no woman claims to like ugly violent men.

You guys saying the same verbatim again and again as if it's a fact and it's not

@a means to an end

You guys saying the same verbatim again and again as if it's a fact and it's not
I see them being attracted to violent men, since Hybristophilia exists, but not ugly men.

@a means to an end

You’re leaving in lalaland ,

women also claim to like nice guy , think it’s true ?

I come from black community , ugly violent men get around with women.

I learned quite late traits like shyness , niceness , obedience are the worst trait you could have as a male .

Ask any user here , who women wouldn’t talk shit in front of between an ugly violent and a harmless ugly.

you need to grow up , violence and agression is indeed a desirable trait women want in men.

You never wonder why criminals are never single

true but unlike the chad ex this post got a lot of high IQ essays in it and actually had a basis for real discussion. i've already seen threads where fakecels exposed themselves after getting bored, hoping for a dramatic exit. the replies are typically one worded (like jfl or a chad emoji) and everyone moves on without getting much out of it. but when an incel says something unorthodox by this forum's standards and it's something that provides ACTUAL discussion potential then it can be fun.
I agree with that but only if the responses to the controversial post are like in this thread, which is composed of majority based users who intelligently responded to it, but I won't like it if the controversial post is accepted by most the users.
Society is literally people being forced to do things, that's why it functions.

Laws are literally - "You do X, or we'll force you to do X or Y".

Saying that women being forced to marry is so bad, when were all forced to pay taxes that largely benefit women, is ridiculous.

It's so ironic for incels to be saying this shit. The black pill really goes out the window when you are a blue pilled emotional thinker smh.

Men earn 61.5% of all income but only account for 25% of domestic spending. Men only spend 40% of what they earn after tax. In contrast women make up 38.5% of all income but control 75% of domestic spending, women on average spend 90% MORE MONEY THAN THEY EARN.

Men pay over 70% of income tax but the vast majority of public spending is on services for women. There is more money spent on breast cancer than lung cancer and prostate cancer combined, despite the fact that lung cancer alone has 3-4 times more fatalities than breast cancer. A man's chance of getting cancer is 44% and 23% of men will die from cancer, 38% of women get cancer and 19% die. Yet there is vastly more money spent on cancer for women, this is lethal discrimination. Women pay 60% less tax despite spending 300% more in domestic spending than men. Women also consume two third of public spending, there are 3 times the amount of gender specific health services for women than men despite the fact that for equal increases in health spending a man's life expectancy rate increases nearly twice as much as a woman's.

Low sentience cucks can not understand this. They think rosties pay as much taxes as men, and get less support from the government instead of the other way around. They also think foids don't get hired in good job roles as much as men. So when it comes to anything other than the government that forces foids to do something, soys are extremely against it, because they believe they are already disadvantaged enough. They don't care when men are forced to do things though, because we're privileged, so we deserve longer prison sentences and higher suicide rates and infant genital mutilation, because according to cucks the only way for foids to succeed is to tear down non chad men who are their "oppressors".

@a means to an end

Women like to be able to enjoy something without having to admit to it and feel guilty about it.

There's a reason why "rape" is a common theme in a lot of erotic novels, and it's really just women reading that shit.

I always like to throw out this combination of stats because it really paints the picture:

Rape is statistically one of the most common fetishes among women (if not the most common).
"Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates. For women who have had rape fantasies, the median frequency of these fantasies was about 4 times per year, with 14% of participants reporting that they had rape fantasies at least once a week."

Women orgasming during rape is a norm, and is the elephant in the room for a lot of women.
"I’ve assisted more young women than I can count with this very issue…There have been very few studies on orgasm during rape, but the research so far shows numbers from 10% to over 50% having this experience. In my experience as a therapist, it has been somewhat less than half of the girls/women I’ve worked with. (For the record, I have worked with very few boys/men who reported this.) In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers."

Statistically 75% of women report that they cannot reach orgasm in their CONSENSUAL RELATIONSHIPS.
"About 75 percent of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone -- that is without the extra help of sex toys, hands or tongue. And 10 to 15 percent never climax under any circumstances.

The Internet is rife with non-orgasmic women who say they are missing out, and statistics suggest that they are a significant group.

"Maybe my boyfriend and I aren't doing it right or something"

one woman wrote on WebMD.com
"

So when @YBP Yxngcel says "Women enjoy being raped" he's right, they do. They just don't enjoy the feeling that comes after their post nut clarity of feeling like garbage or like a used up object.

SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT IT.

WOMEN ORGASM AT HIGHER RATES FROM RAPE THAN IN CONSENSUAL RELATIONSHIPS :feelskek:.

Last edited:
Being against forced marriage but being ok with taxes automatically makes you a feminist.

@a means to an end

Ugly violent men get their pussies more wet than ugly non violent cucks.

Brutal, I'm too passive.
You can change that, I was as well, then I started gymceling and cutting out junk food which increases fat and estrogen.

You can change that, I was as well, then I started gymceling and cutting out junk food which increases fat and estrogen.
Yeah, I'm planning to go to the gym tommorow

Women orgasming during rape is a norm, and is the elephant in the room for a lot of women.
"I’ve assisted more young women than I can count with this very issue…There have been very few studies on orgasm during rape, but the research so far shows numbers from 10% to over 50% having this experience. In my experience as a therapist, it has been somewhat less than half of the girls/women I’ve worked with. (For the record, I have worked with very few boys/men who reported this.) In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers."
Orgasm during rape isn’t an example of an expression of pleasure. It’s an example of a physical response whether the mind’s on board or not, like breathing, sweating, or an adrenaline rush. Therapists commonly use the analogy of tickling. While tickling can be pleasurable, when it is done against someone’s wishes it can be very unpleasant experience. And during that unpleasant experience, amid calls to stop, the one being tickled will continue laughing. They just can’t help it.

It's factually untrue plus only 4-5 % report orgasm and he speculates the numbers to be higher.

I want to agree but I don't want to take this step, they're still undecided.

Statistically 75% of women report that they cannot reach orgasm in their CONSENSUAL RELATIONSHIPS.
Jesus dude stop with the fucking wording relationship is not sex.

At this point I agree with you though, it's better to be hardcore rapist than soy incel tier.

Orgasm during rape isn’t an example of an expression of pleasure. It’s an example of a physical response
That's like saying someone forcibly putting sugar on your tongue "isn't real sweetness bro, because it's forced". You are playing BS semantic games.

when it is done against someone’s wishes it can be very unpleasant experience. And during that unpleasant experience, amid calls to stop, the one being tickled will continue laughing. They just can’t help it.
The comparison would make sense, if it wasn't for the fact that women often ask their partners to simulate rape during sex (choking till near passing out, slapping, tossing them around, pinning them down, rough penetration, etc).

Doesn't sound so "unpleasant" to me if they are literally asking someone to recreate that unpleasant experience.

Women enjoy rape, they just only want to be raped by Chad. But they enjoy it all the same.

When women start showing some logical consistency I'll agree with you.

@BlkPillPres frankly I don’t even need to waste time with these neutered incel.

I know in my heart of heart , agressive men wins at life , and passive nice men fail.

I learned the hard way being Weak is fuckin sin as a man

Nothing for the weak , winner takes it all : women & money , respect.

If you want no one to mess with you , you need to have the capability to inflict violence, that is one of the best lesson I learned in life.

Peace is imposed by strong men capable of inflicting pain.
We live in such a crumbling society because the one running the show are women and feminist men.

One of my favorite latin quote , which is an ancestral one, and one of the truth of this world no matter the era :

Si vis pacem , para bellum

If you want peace prepare for War

@BlkPillPres frankly I don’t even need to waste time with these neutered incel.

I know in my heart of heart , agressive men wins at life , and passive nice men fail.

I learned the hard way being Weak is fuckin sin as a man

Nothing for the weak , winner takes it all : women & money , respect.

If you want no one to mess with you , you need to have the capability to inflict violence, that is one of the best lesson I learned in life.

Peace is imposed by strong men capable of inflicting pain.
We live in such a crumbling society because the one running the show are women and feminist men.

One of my favorite latin quote , which is an ancestral one, and one of the truth of this world no matter the era :

Si vis pacem , para bellum

If you want peace prepare for War
Yeah, apart of me has a hard time accepting that.

Being against forced marriage but being ok with taxes automatically makes you a feminist.
Thats not what a feminist is and anyone who is for taxes in a government shill

Thats not what a feminist is and anyone who is for taxes in a government shill
Feminism isn't equality, it's foid superiority, and being ok with forced taxes but not forced marriage is supporting foid superiority.

i dont complain about women chasing chad since they're biologically programmed to be hypergamous. crying about the chad getting all the stacies would be like crying about how a lion ruthlessly eats its prey alive (although i think venting is healthy for the forum and i enjoy reading this stuff it isn't a cope that works for me personally). coping with vidya, soda, and gym is a better for me
:feelswhat:
Men are biologically programmed to be violent. Part of being a civilized person is to control your impulses. Those who fail often ends in jail. Why females should be allowed to be animalistic then?

This is literally a female trait, either way why are you speaking about it as if you have no choice in the matter and you can't change. You guys really love fucking excuses.

Everything about you is just something that can't be changed no matter what?, even your mindset?

How convenient is that. It's the perfect narrative for you to do nothing and still feel good about yourself.
You do realize that being feminine may be result of shitty genetics and person cannot change that?
Some males are born more feminine and there are literally men with feminine traits and mindset like xxy males.

Syndrome klinefelter 14504 2
Klinefelter syndrome 11 320

I'm not saying what every feminine man has some genetic disorder but we still don't know many things about life. Some men cannot change their soft character or other feminine characteristics like person with Down Syndrome cannot just be normal even if he wants to.

I'm not saying what every feminine man has some genetic disorder but we still don't know many things about life. Some men cannot change their soft character or other feminine characteristics like person with Down Syndrome cannot just be normal even if he wants to.
Don't compare character traits to mental illness or biological deficiencies, it's not the same thing and it's just a stupid excuse. I find it funny how we have men on this planet that go to wars and get fucking PTSD and recover, and we have faggots on this site saying - "I can't stop being mentally weak bro, it's biologically impossible for me to do so :cryfeels:".

There is no "coward" gene, there is no "weak minded" gene, those are fucking character traits that are built up by our experiences, life choices, etc.

So I call bullshit. There's too many people overcoming more extreme shit for me to accept that excuse.

Don't compare character traits to mental illness or biological deficiencies, it's not the same thing and it's just a stupid excuse. I find it funny how we have men on this planet that go to wars and get fucking PTSD and recover, and we have faggots on this site saying - "I can't stop being mentally weak bro, it's biologically impossible for me to do so :cryfeels:".

There is no "coward" gene, there is no "weak minded" gene, those are fucking character traits that are built up by our experiences, life choices, etc.

So I call bullshit. There's too many people overcoming more extreme shit for me to accept that excuse.
How do you know which users here are mentally I'll or have genetic disorders?
I personally heard some old roastie asking other 'who is that oligophrene?' or people telling others that I'm 'special' or treating me patronizing.
An army psychologist banned me from entering army and wanted to put me in mental ward so I don't think I'm mentally healthy.

jfl @ being this bluepilled :bluepill::bluepill:

shouldve been banned for such a cucked statement. i dont like seeing that shit

How do you know which users here are mentally I'll or have genetic disorders?
I don't, but I know that most aren't based on statistics. Also some forms of mental illness aren't a valid excuse, because if you know that you are mentally ill, your excuses no longer hold any value.

If I have a mental illness that makes me hallucinate and I know about it, and I'm aware. If I see a marshmallow man walking around my house, I think I should have to common sense to tell myself - "This is a hallucination, I need to go get some medication or lie down for a while" lol.

An army psychologist banned me from entering army and wanted to put me in mental ward so I don't think I'm mentally healthy.
You probably could have passed that psychological evaluation if you gave the answers that you knew would make you seem "sane" (something you could have researched ahead of time). People do things like this all the time to get certain jobs that require a psych eval.

I don't, but I know that most aren't based on statistics. Also some forms of mental illness aren't a valid excuse, because if you know that you are mentally ill, your excuses no longer hold any value.

If I have a mental illness that makes me hallucinate and I know about it, and I'm aware. If I see a marshmallow man walking around my house, I think I should have to common sense to tell myself - "This is a hallucination, I need to go get some medication or lie down for a while" lol.
I never knew I have any mental illnesses, I just concluded from others reactions to myself. Usually people don't call strangers 'oligophrene' without even interacting with them.
Also, it's painful but I don't care. Normgroid soyciety will never turn me into an eunuch. I'm still entitled ( with a hooker at least).

Female hypergamy must end. And since men are forced to pay taxes to rosties, then rosties should be forced to marry their looksmatches, otherwise men shouldn't be forced to pay taxes. If men didn't pay taxes hypergamy would be much less of a problem, because rosties would need to find a betabux looksmatch to support them, and not rely on the government who are funded mainly by male tax payers.
That would require a revolution to change current laws.
In the old times, you required "only" a bunch of guys with forks and pistols. Now, it's jet fighters and atomic bombs as the case of Japan made very clear.

Hypergamy will not end any time soon.

This was some Feminist-tier non-sense. This is literally what every Feminist, both male and toilets, fantasise about and you actually articulated their fantasies.

Women like to be able to enjoy something without having to admit to it and feel guilty about it.

There's a reason why "rape" is a common theme in a lot of erotic novels, and it's really just women reading that shit.

I always like to throw out this combination of stats because it really paints the picture:

Rape is statistically one of the most common fetishes among women (if not the most common).
"Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates. For women who have had rape fantasies, the median frequency of these fantasies was about 4 times per year, with 14% of participants reporting that they had rape fantasies at least once a week."

"About 75 percent of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone -- that is without the extra help of sex toys, hands or tongue. And 10 to 15 percent never climax under any circumstances.

The Internet is rife with non-orgasmic women who say they are missing out, and statistics suggest that they are a significant group.

"Maybe my boyfriend and I aren't doing it right or something"

one woman wrote on WebMD.com
"

So when @YBP Yxngcel says "Women enjoy being raped" he's right, they do. They just don't enjoy the feeling that comes after their post nut clarity of feeling like garbage or like a used up object.

SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT IT.

WOMEN ORGASM AT HIGHER RATES FROM RAPE THAN IN CONSENSUAL RELATIONSHIPS :feelskek:.
Exactly, it's their egos that force them to lie to themselves that they didn't like it whatsoever. But deep down, their raw primitive side wishes for more and more of it.

They are so ashamed of enjoying it. Their body loves it. Their egos hate it.

That's what you get for being a little pussy :society:

That would require a revolution to change current laws.
In the old times, you required "only" a bunch of guys with forks and pistols. Now, it's jet fighters and atomic bombs as the case of Japan made very clear.

Hypergamy will not end any time soon.
The majority of non chad men refusing to contribute to soyciety will be enough, it doesn't have to be violent.

Some serious assblasting going on ITT. A good example of why it’s men that let the world become the shitshow it is today. Some guys won’t ever recover their minds from having had a cuck spineless father. This is why decline js the only direction we’re going.

This. Literally just join an MMA gym. I thought I was "high-inhibition" once too, it's not real.

This. Literally just join an MMA gym. I thought I was "high-inhibition" once too, it's not real.
After doing mma it gave me a major boost of confidence, because I was throwing 80% of the guys there like rag dolls. At first I was even scared manlets can beat me up before joining.

After doing mma it gave me a major boost of confidence, because I was throwing 80% of the guys there like rag dolls. At first I was even scared manlets can beat me up before joining.
Fucking tallfaggots

Lol. Good for you, it gave me confidence as a 5'7" manlet, because I am now able to overpower stronger and taller people (even though I have to compensate with strategy for the difference in physical stats). But that's because it's one of the things I really love and still value in this waste of a world. The feeling of grappling with others, getting punched in the face and not feeling it because of adrenaline, it really is a rush and a major help for "high-inhib guys". I got to admit that some years of weed consumption helped with making me care less about what others think of me and always act according to my own will only, but in the end it was always inside of me (the revolt, the refusal to comply). It's in the instinct of being a man, that's why @BlkPillPres is right in saying these guys are coward copers for refusing to simply change their mindset to have more control of their own destinys, while keeping this self flagelation thought process of seeing the world for what it is and complaining that it isn't the ideal a disney movie sold them. This is your only life and you only get what you can earn to take for yourself, as you grow older you have to realize this in order to keep going.