Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sneaking suspicion autism isnt as bad as being ugly and normal looking autists live relatively normal lives.

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★★
Looking at successful autists like Elon musk or mark Zuckerberg, they don't strike me as grotesque and disgusting. I have a sneaking suspicion that less ugly autists live normal lives. Ugly autists are gaslit that their social skills are bad, when really its because no one wants to talk to them because they are disgusted by looks.

Im done jumping through hoops to please anyone. My face dictates my life, and while autism may have affected my face, its ugliness primarily that destroyed me. Ive jumped through every hoop to socialize well, and the one time I got feedback it didn't even get the facts right, I was objectively more sociable than anyone else in that situation yet I was still accused of not being personable.

Thinking back throughout my life there was always one recurring theme, that people would hint that I'm ugly, but I never realized that was the real reason that was holding me back. I thought I needed to grow more and improve, then I would allowed to be normal. I didn't realize my face forced me to continue being autistic.

My face ruined my life and its not getting better. Im not even allowed to clean toilets without being bullied, cant crack jokes without people assuming the worst, thats why I will be homeless soon. Obviously cant get a roommate. But who knows, maybe this will make roping easier if it comes to it.

Brutal and i wish salvation and ascension for you.

I will critique however that Musk and Zuck are bad examples as they are some of the richest men on earth and i think they are rather unaesthetic. Hence the memes around Musks swimming photos and Zuck being a reptilian lizard person. Despite his wealth Zuck had to settle for an ugly gook. And Musk seemingly gets divorced and rotates to a new gold digger every year jfl

musk and zuckerberg are both ugly, I think its fair to say that if it werent for the money (gold digger wives) they could have been incels

Brutal and i wish salvation and ascension for you.

I will critique however that Musk and Zuck are bad examples as they are some of the richest men on earth and i think they are rather unaesthetic. Hence the memes around Musks swimming photos and Zuck being a reptilian lizard person. Despite his wealth Zuck had to settle for an ugly gook. And Musk seemingly gets divorced and rotates to a new gold digger every year jfl
They are extreme examples, but you can look to reddit to see autistic men that have relationships and even wives, even work normal jobs. Or even outside, I see them sometimes.

Im just going to disagree with all the money copers and people that cant objectively rate other men.

It's always looks.

Musk is normie range in looks, and he's buxing low-end celebrity whores like Grimes past their prime.

Zuck's riches got him a looksmatched ugly Ching Chong that's capitalizing off his clout.

Looking at successful autists like Elon musk or mark Zuckerberg, they don't strike me as grotesque and disgusting
Only looking at the top 1% autists while ignoring the other 99% that live miserable lives. Literal foid trait