Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slut gets butthurt cause I said she looks like a tranny

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
A while ago, a slut posted a pic of her on r/rateme and i told her that she looks like a tranny (my comment had many upvotes and she legit looked like a tranny), she got so insecure that she had to PM me about it.

njiPvIy_d.jpg

The sad thing is she wins. Women always win. Why? Cuz after that convo she went and fucked a chad or married a beta provider while we can only roleplay having a girlfriend through fake male model dating experiments.

FACEandLMS said:
The sad thing is she wins. Women always win. Why? Cuz after that convo she went and fucked a chad or married a beta provider while we can only roleplay having a girlfriend through fake male model dating experiments.
She actually got so insecure that she deleted her post lmao. Out of all the hundreds commenta (her post legit had over 180 upvotes), she saw me insulting her and she got enraged. When she didn’t have anything to say she resorted to shaming me for being lonely lmao.

women cant lose, this is known fact.

EVERYONE HERE NEEDS TO GO TELL HER SHE LOOKS LIKE A GUY

Octopusgun2 said:
FACEandLMS said:
She actually got so insecure that she deleted her post lmao. Out of all the hundreds commenta (her post legit had over 180 upvotes), she saw me insulting her and she got enraged. When she didn’t have anything to say she resorted to shaming me for being lonely lmao.

lmao

/r/rateme and /r/amiugly are such shitshows. If you rate someone below 7/10 you'll get downvoted to oblivion.

Framecel222 said:
/r/rateme and /r/amiugly are such shitshows. If you rate someone below 7/10 you'll get downvoted to oblivion.
If you rate a FEMOID below 7/10, you’ll get downvoted to oblivion. Sluts there always get the most upvotes and most positive comments, Reddit is so fucking cucked.

lol you can't break the bubble they live in otherwise they go crazy

holy shit she does look trannyish, but its still over for us and not for her because shes female. LDAR TIME

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back