Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never vent to your parents about your looks

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★★
There is really no point. They’ll never understand. Idk why i bother to keep on trying to vent to them about it. Today i told my mom it’s mainly my dads fault for my terrible looks cuz i look like him when he was younger and that i always get called ugly. She said that she isn’t that good looking either and i’m like bruh so the fact both of you are ugly and you even confirm it just makes me even more sad. Anyways she said “ah don’t worry you’re good looking”.

Ok thanks mom you’re the only one in the universe and my grandma to tell me this. I told her how my old best friend from elementary had tons of girls approaching him and she just lied to me and said “oh he was probably like gay or something cuz his uncles are gay” like bro what stop bullshitting That don’t even make sense. Anyways i told her i legit live the ugly life. I missed out on all the teen experiences. And she tells me i’ll just get a girlfriend in the future. Ok but how much longer mother?

just accept our karma i guess

My parents are also both ugly
My mom is a short ogre who never had long hair in her life
And my dad is a balding manlet

There is really no point. They’ll never understand. Idk why i bother to keep on trying to vent to them about it. Today i told my mom it’s mainly my dads fault for my terrible looks cuz i look like him when he was younger and that i always get called ugly. She said that she isn’t that good looking either and i’m like bruh so the fact both of you are ugly and you even confirm it just makes me even more sad. Anyways she said “ah don’t worry you’re good looking”.

Ok thanks mom you’re the only one in the universe and my grandma to tell me this. I told her how my old best friend from elementary had tons of girls approaching him and she just lied to me and said “oh he was probably like gay or something cuz his uncles are gay” like bro what stop bullshitting That don’t even make sense. Anyways i told her i legit live the ugly life. I missed out on all the teen experiences. And she tells me i’ll just get a girlfriend in the future. Ok but how much longer mother?
boomers will never get it.

Stop talking to your parents about any of this stuff. It will only frustrate you.

Same thing with my parents. They always tell me I'm "beautiful" but when I ask any other person how I look they always hesitate to answer. It's fucking sad.

Everyone in my family admits I am ugly, even my grandma :feelscry:. I don't blame them for admitting the obvious though.

Its normal, You will rot alone until your death and everyone will tell you it was your personality and lack of effort in the end, They will only care once we are dead, Then they will move on.

"I'm living the ugly life"

Same thing with my parents. They always tell me I'm "beautiful" but when I ask any other person how I look they always hesitate to answer. It's fucking sad.
unrelated but your username and pfp is hilarious

Your parents will never understand. They probably got to experience teenage love, partying in their college days, all those developmental milestones. They will never understand your experiences, don't even bother.

Its normal, You will rot alone until your death and everyone will tell you it was your personality and lack of effort in the end, They will only care once we are dead, Then they will move on.
No one will care when we are dead. If you dont rope then by the time you are old, your parents will be long dead and most users dont have anyone else

She expects you to betabux an used up whore
She even once told me when i was younger that she’ll adopt a girl and they can grow up and eventually date me and i’m like bro what. She knows it’s fucking over for me so she goes to this extend with her mentally ill ideas. She wasn’t joking btw She actually had this idea. She doesn’t think of it anymore
No one will care when we are dead. If you dont rope then by the time you are old, your parents will be long dead and most users dont have anyone else
yeah my family live in another country and i barely ever see them. We only talk on holidays or birthdays through phone but that’s it. They can careless about me. All i got is my shitty parents

my parents always cope and try to tell me i'm good looking lol. okay then, if im so good looking, why did I have to jester until 8th grade to not be abandoned by my friends, and how come nobody ever tries to initiate anything with me?

The other guys are right. There is no point in doing this arguing or trying to reason with them. They won't understand. Most normies, especially those of previous generations (likd your parents) who had it easier, won't get it. You are just wasting your breath with them and going to be frustrated and get nowhere with it.

I think one of the reasons parents can be like this is because they think "Oh it was easy when I did it years ago so it must be easier now" or they look at sluts and whores in media and think sex/relationships are abundant. Additionally, I think many parents are not willing to admit the ugliness of their sons because it is admitting that they (the parents) are also at least partially ugly or were able to produce ugly and/or short offspring that failed to reproduce and pass on their genetics.

tomato satisfying GIF

My mom has been redpilled on circumcision by me and understands she mutilated all her sons. All she says now is shit like

>I know better, so I can do better.

Wdym do better, bitch? You’re done having kids. You’re like fucking 60. She just can’t admit she fucked up raising her kids in every way because being a good mother was her only thing (she never was a good mother). She never had a job, or hobbies, or skills. She didn’t even play sports or do band in highschool or something. She was a “full-time mom” as she liked to say, and she sucked even at that. So now she’s at the end, and she’s realizing all her kids are fucking failures despite her only thing her whole life was being a “good mom.”

My mom’s biggest success is my sister, who failed out of college, got knocked up by an obese weed dealer, and just shitted out a bunch of kids and is permanently poor. At least my sister had sex I guess, which neither me nor my brothers have ever accomplished.

Anyways, my parents are always talking about how they want to “grow and improve” in their fucking 60s. Like nigga, your life is over. We don’t want the “cool mom and dad” now. We’re all fucking adults. You missed your chance.

Ask her if you’ll get the girl after chad runs through her? Cause it’s better to be alone than to be a cuck.

Done it multiple time, it's pointless and I will stop now because in the long run it's just hurt her to realize her son is probably going to die alone.

She always say " it will come one day, I know it, God will give you a beautiful woman "

But I'm 30 mom ..when ? When I'm 60 ? I think it will be to late to enjoy anything about having a wife.

Even at 30 it's already very late damn...But she is my mom, I love you mom.

Done it multiple time, it's pointless and I will stop now because in the long run it's just hurt her to realize her son is probably going to die alone.

She always say " it will come one day, I know it, God will give you a beautiful woman "

But I'm 30 mom ..when ? When I'm 60 ? I think it will be to late to enjoy anything about having a wife.

Even at 30 it's already very late damn...But she is my mom, I love you mom.

It will be super over for you in 10 years when the few remaining ones that qualify as cougars will be VERY selective.

Ofc your parents are bullshitting, im a LTN and they talk like Im Chadlite and should just travel the world.

Basically they admitted i need to spend thousands of hard earned € just so i can SEAmaxx.

It’s over. My nose is going to make me kill myself at some point. I also have acne so I can’t do a rhinoplasty, it’s OVER!

Stop talking to your parents about any of this stuff. It will only frustrate you
tomato satisfying GIF

My mom has been redpilled on circumcision by me and understands she mutilated all her sons. All she says now is shit like

>I know better, so I can do better.

Wdym do better, bitch? You’re done having kids. You’re like fucking 60. She just can’t admit she fucked up raising her kids in every way because being a good mother was her only thing (she never was a good mother). She never had a job, or hobbies, or skills. She didn’t even play sports or do band in highschool or something. She was a “full-time mom” as she liked to say, and she sucked even at that. So now she’s at the end, and she’s realizing all her kids are fucking failures despite her only thing her whole life was being a “good mom.”

My mom’s biggest success is my sister, who failed out of college, got knocked up by an obese weed dealer, and just shitted out a bunch of kids and is permanently poor. At least my sister had sex I guess, which neither me nor my brothers have ever accomplished.

Anyways, my parents are always talking about how they want to “grow and improve” in their fucking 60s. Like nigga, your life is over. We don’t want the “cool mom and dad” now. We’re all fucking adults. You missed your chance.
brutal i can relate to this . my mom abandoned and neglected me and then acts surprised when i dont text or wish her a happy birthday lol. shes "disappointed" that i didnt go to university and become a docter or something even though she didnt even raise me. shes so out of touch and naggy it actually makes me furious

If you were actually good looking, no one in your family would tell you as it creates some weird incest vibe

brutal i can relate to this . my mom abandoned and neglected me and then acts surprised when i dont text or wish her a happy birthday lol. shes "disappointed" that i didnt go to university and become a docter or something even though she didnt even raise me. shes so out of touch and naggy it actually makes me furious
Yeah, my mom was trash, and she’s disappointed in how we all turned out. Of course, she’ll never take the blame herself. There’s no way her perfect parenting is at fault.

I don’t think my parents know how much being alone can kill me.

how old are you?

That’s nothing special. Any foid can do that.
just married love GIF

Yes, but every parent wants to see their kid “succeed” (in the traditional, societal expectation) so they can brag about what a great parent they were on Facebook or some shit.

My mom made gay ass Facebook posts whenever i graduated with academic honors or got scholarships or got a good job or whatever. The problem is nobody gives a fuck about that shit, but she needed some clout for her kids. It obviously pales in comparison to the kids that were tall or played football in highschool or something.

Anyways, we’re all adults now, and our lives are what they are. My mom gaslights herself into believing that my sister is “doing well” because she’s married with kids (because that’s society’s checkboxes for success). She ignores the fact that my sister’s husband is a fat loser who sold flower, and they only got married because he knocked her up, and they didn’t even have a wedding (courthouse marriage). They’re poor and constantly mooching off my parents (which is the only thing I respect about them. I too try to take as much from their stupid, boomer pockets as possible). But she’s the “successful” one because she got married and shat out some kids they can’t afford.

My parents were always nicer to her anyways because she was a girl. My parents were taught by their parents that you treat your daughters like Princesses and treat your sons like shit, so that’s what they did. Even in college, my parents kept a tally of all the money they spent helping me out in college (which wasn’t much) and made me pay it back, while they gave my sister “financial support” all the time and still do.

just married love GIF

Yes, but every parent wants to see their kid “succeed” (in the traditional, societal expectation) so they can brag about what a great parent they were on Facebook or some shit.

My mom made gay ass Facebook posts whenever i graduated with academic honors or got scholarships or got a good job or whatever. The problem is nobody gives a fuck about that shit, but she needed some clout for her kids. It obviously pales in comparison to the kids that were tall or played football in highschool or something.

Anyways, we’re all adults now, and our lives are what they are. My mom gaslights herself into believing that my sister is “doing well” because she’s married with kids (because that’s society’s checkboxes for success). She ignores the fact that my sister’s husband is a fat loser who sold flower, and they only got married because he knocked her up, and they didn’t even have a wedding (courthouse marriage). They’re poor and constantly mooching off my parents (which is the only thing I respect about them. I too try to take as much from their stupid, boomer pockets as possible). But she’s the “successful” one because she got married and shat out some kids they can’t afford.

My parents were always nicer to her anyways because she was a girl. My parents were taught by their parents that you treat your daughters like Princesses and treat your sons like shit, so that’s what they did. Even in college, my parents kept a tally of all the money they spent helping me out in college (which wasn’t much) and made me pay it back, while they gave my sister “financial support” all the time and still do.
I’m sorry.

I think my parents just accept I'm a perma incel at this point. They don't even bring up the possibility of having kids these days, never talk about girlfriends or anything of that sort. My dad openly told me I'd never get a girlfriend.