Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slammed the door in an old hag's face today

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Was walking into the gas station and an elderslut was right behind me. I was clearly expected to hold the door open for this hole (similar to how you're expected to give up your seat to pregnant 'foids and stuff) just because they were born with slabs of roast beef between their legs and that apparently affords them special privileges in this cucked soyciety. I didn't. I just walked right in and acted like they didn't exist. Let the door slam and they had to open it themselves. Got a few normalfags staring at me as if to signal I was the worst piece of shit on earth or some shit, but I really don't give a fuck. Just remember: even that old hag wouldn't fuck you. ESPECIALLY not when she was young and taking all that Greaser and Sailor 50's-Chad dick. DEFINITELY would have bullied you. I feel no remorse

Respect for elders is different than for random whores JFL.
I think old people hate incels less than younger people, probably because their own appearance has decayed.

I think old people hate incels less than younger people, probably because their own appearance has decayed.
you are right, old people aren't in game anymore, so sexual competition doesn't matter for them

not only that, but theyve seen more and i already tired of life by 60

I wouldn't do it out of lazyness lmao.
I just hate when people stare at me when there's a pregnant woman who wants my seat on the bus, I finnaly end up acceding because of the people swearing at me and scornfully looking at me...
Geez, for this kind of things you need bravery, which I don't have even a slightest pint of it...

I just hate when people stare at me when there's a pregnant woman who wants my seat on the bus, I finnaly end up acceding because of the people swearing at me and scornfully looking at me...
Geez, for this kind of things you need bravery, which I don't have even a slightest pint of it...
Stardusk vibes tbh
I remember watching a video where he said he had to give in from the social pressure to let a foid have his seat on the bus and all the commenters were bashing him and acting like they wouldn't have done the same thing. All this bravado and bluster is easy to type out but much more difficult to put into practice. As usual though too many guys are blinded by their pride and think they are going to be the strong man to rise up. And when they can't they go looking for hesitant males that wanted to stand up but understandably couldn't and try to shame them.

As a matter of fact I'm somewhat of a hit with elderly foids. When sex is completely off the table (both ways), it does open up things quite a bit.

Nice work. Almost as good as me pulling on the shopping cart and pinching an old hags finger in the process. She yelps “ouch!” Lol I documented the whole thing on here.

win in the end tbh. Being ugly means she says nothing when you open the door for her

This tbh. Elderly men and women have never treated me as poorly as young foids. Much more respectful and talkative too (because they came from a pre-degeneracy society). It's not at all like how when you talk to a young foid she's on her phone, not making eye contact, and trying to get away by being standoffish. Elderly ones will actually put their phone down to have a meaningful convo with you

Last edited:
not only that, but theyve seen more and i already tired of life by 60
I'm in my 20s and already tired
As a matter of fact I'm somewhat of a hit with elderly foids. When sex is completely off the table (both ways), it does open up things quite a bit.
when foids stop caring about sex, that's the only time they will treat us like human. Brootal
This tbh. Elderly men and women have never treated me as poorly as young foids. Much more respectful and talkative too (because they came from a pre-degeneracy society). It's not at all like how when you talk to a young foid she's on her phone, not making eye contact, and trying to get away by being standoffish. Elderly ones will actually put their phone down to have a meaningful convo with you
Maybe it could be predegeneracy, but I think it's because no one is chasing them like they used to

Last edited:
Just treat everyone like shit bro

Dammn tbh elderly never gave me much hassle.

Was walking into the gas station and an elderslut was right behind me. I was clearly expected to hold the door open for this hole (similar to how you're expected to give up your seat to pregnant 'foids and stuff) just because they were born with slabs of roast beef between their legs and that apparently affords them special privileges in this cucked soyciety. I didn't. I just walked right in and acted like they didn't exist. Let the door slam and they had to open it themselves. Got a few normalfags staring at me as if to signal I was the worst piece of shit on earth or some shit, but I really don't give a fuck. Just remember: even that old hag wouldn't fuck you. ESPECIALLY not when she was young and taking all that Greaser and Sailor 50's-Chad dick. DEFINITELY would have bullied you. I feel no remorse
Bitch got slammed

No two way about it you're a pathetic cuck.
Female Anime pic what a surprise.

Why do you care? If it's not a designated seat they can fuck off.

I would just be too lazy to do it. They aren’t entitled to having a door opened for them

chump

I dunno, I hold it open for anybody

Based

One time I was on a flight though and this foid was struggling to lift her carry-on into the overhead storage. Several guys including me were seated and just watching her struggle. She even gave us a look. Eventually another foid behind her helped her so the line could keep moving. Even funnier b/c she was kinda hot. Which probably surprised her even more (probably used to having many simps).
[Based]