Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sitting on a bus in Sweden

• Thread starter Deleted member 22907
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22907

Incel Incarnate
-
It's mind boggling how big the difference in SMV is between ethnics and whites. Like the white guy in front of me is like a 5/10, but still mogs all other ethnic men. A hapacel like me stands no chance :feelsrope:

I don't think I could survive in an area with a large chad and stacy population. Too brutal of an existence.

I don't think I could survive in an area with a large chad and stacy population. Too brutal of an existence.
just don't go outside theory

Every time I visit Northern Europe I can't stop thinking how lucky I am to be living in slobby North America

Brutal driver licence pill.

If you aren't a teenage hockey player in Sweden who'll be playing in the NHL, then you may as well rope

Hapas only mog Abos in terms of SMV

Cope
full

I hate being stuck in this tiny hell but I know the city is just a bigger hell

Nordics are the most attractive race on Earth and the immigrants in those types of places are usually from the least attractive races that exist. It's brutal.

Nordics are the most attractive race on Earth and the immigrants in those types of places are usually from the least attractive races that exist. It's brutal.
good thing then that their men are so cucked by feminism that they let chaddams run wild on their women :lul::lul::lul:

Idk there seem to be quite a bit of chadfugees here. But whites are on average taller I guess.

The maldeveloped lower class ethnics are fucked ngl.

Same for hapas usually.

Are you in a major city?

It's mind boggling how big the difference in SMV is between ethnics and whites. Like the white guy in front of me is like a 5/10, but still mogs all other ethnic men. A hapacel like me stands no chance :feelsrope:

Hapas mog ricecels
This

I got a driver's license and car. It hasn't changed the fact I am incel.

Mogs me. I just want to drive instead of walking and taking the public transport everywhere like a peasant. Having a car is just too convenient. There’s no worse feeling than seeing foids license mogging you, too.

It’s winter now and I wish I had a license and a car more than anything right now.

Last edited:
Living in any giant country is pure suicidefuel to any sub8, white or not.

I’ll never get over the driver licence pill. It’s too much for me.

It is just too much.

Mogs me. I just want to drive instead of walking and taking the public transport everywhere like a peasant. Having a car is just too convenient. There’s no worse feeling than seeing foids license mogging you, too.

It’s winter now and I wish I had a license and a car more than anything right now.

He is just humblebragging.

I would get so mogged if I lived in sweden, all those blonde tallfags with superior personalities