Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Refused a toilet on the bus

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
Few years ago when i worked at walmart, i had to take the local bus to get there as id rather rope than learn how to drive. anyways one night on my way home on the bus i had a bag of cookies with me i bought, i sat down, and i remember a toilet and her bf coming on the bus and sitting near me, halfway through the ride i pulled out a cookie, it smelled so fucking good i still remember the smell, soft baked chocolate chip :feelsohh: so as i ate it, the toilet said something like "hey uh could i have one of those?" i looked at her and said NO! just a simple no, and quickly put the container back in my bag, she did that embarresed laugh people do when they try to be "nice" and get rejected. It was nice, the guy next to her stayed silent the whole time, i went home and ate the whole container in 1 sitting, felt good to have a low inhib moment back then.

grope her ass and then leave the bus when its ur time to go

Only foids believe that you can get free stuffs and food just by asking with a smile. No man has ever done that, or it's an homeless man literally starving. They are so used to get away with everything ...

dnr but thank you for not making urines or dirt in public transportations, may hindistanicels follow your example.

Based bro, I want to do stuff like that

May you be rewarded with a thousand virgins with auto-renewing hymens who have not been polluted by the sight or touch of another male for your valiant deed

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".
Yes. I've had foids switch bus seats because they believed I was staring at them.
Your opinion on Metro Transit? Have the new rail routes been completed?

They managed to restructure and synchronize the rail lines/bus lines within the downtown metro area perfectly after a few months.

Should have asked her for a blowjob in exchange

No food for foids they can lose weight auschwitz style.

Few years ago when i worked at walmart, i had to take the local bus to get there as id rather rope than learn how to drive. anyways one night on my way home on the bus i had a bag of cookies with me i bought, i sat down, and i remember a toilet and her bf coming on the bus and sitting near me, halfway through the ride i pulled out a cookie, it smelled so fucking good i still remember the smell, soft baked chocolate chip :feelsohh: so as i ate it, the toilet said something like "hey uh could i have one of those?" i looked at her and said NO! just a simple no, and quickly put the container back in my bag, she did that embarresed laugh people do when they try to be "nice" and get rejected. It was nice, the guy next to her stayed silent the whole time, i went home and ate the whole container in 1 sitting, felt good to have a low inhib moment back then.
I'm proud of you.
Only care about yourself, don't pay attention to anyone who doesn't care about you

rosa parks moment
Eric The Red on Tumblr: That wasn't cool. He's a good boy. Must be in some  kind of trouble.

Based, there's no point being a nice guy, maybe she was testing you to see if you were dark triad.

Use the toilet on the bus bro!