Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old manlet incel stands up to nig nog tall fag after being caught in a pedo sting operation

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
“small man syndrome”. So fucking annoying, any time a short man stands up for himself he has “small man syndrome”.
I can't fucking stand normtards. Anytime that a short guy gets the slightest bit angry they'll say "muh short man syndrome."

Dumb soy faggots

Good job for that oldcel standing up for himself, he even said he lived with no one and had no kids

Of course this show is in Canada, which may as well be the epicenter of Western incel hell.

Toronto is a horrible place for an incel being a large city, and a large city in Canada at that. That's like the epicenter of the epicenter of Western incel hell, Christ.

Lmao the age of consent in Canada is 16, and this guy said she was 16 to cover his ass, doesn't give a fuck about "muh 18" normie BS. Based shortbaldcel.

I can’t watch that kind of shit.

always in a shopping mall kek

I don't know how nobody ever sees one of these stings in progress. I'd love to knock out one of these agecucks.
Lmao the age of consent in Canada is 16, and this guy said she was 16 to cover his ass, doesn't give a fuck about "muh 18" normie BS. Based shortbaldcel.
If you're in a western, especially an Anglo country, it doesn't matter what the law says. The age of consent is 18, and even then they have a problem with it if you're 30+. Most agecucked ethnicity in the world.
I can’t watch that kind of shit.

I don't know how nobody ever sees one of these stings in progress. I'd love to knock out one of these agecucks.

If you're in a western, especially an Anglo country, it doesn't matter what the law says. The age of consent is 18, and even then they have a problem with it if you're 30+. Most agecucked ethnicity in the world.
If no cops around I would put that cuck in hospital

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back