Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being attractive and having a sex life is a white trait

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Ethnics by definition are not attractive, ethnics have an effective smv of 0/10. The concepts of love/romance and sexual relations don't exist in ethnic countries, these are white concepts. Marriage for ethnics is more like a business transaction, a joining of 2 families.

In a free sexual marketplace, ethnics cannot compete. If you're ethnic, you never stood a chance.
@gymletethnicel @wereq
https://incels.is/attachments/untitled-jpg.97934/

Only applies to ethnic normies.

comical cope go outside anywhere in europe you will see otherwise

Not really, A lot of white women like to go with ethnics (except Pajeets). White people have a advantage tho because of height,eyes and social hierarchy

Also in an ethnic country, the more ethnic, dark, and abo-nigger you look, the worse it yets for you in dating. Ideal is to have sharp forward growth in face, big and tall physical stature, and light skin pheno, i.e., be an unethnic ethnic.

Ethnics by definition are not attractive, ethnics have an effective smv of 0/10. The concepts of love/romance and sexual relations don't exist in ethnic countries, these are white concepts. Marriage for ethnics is more like a business transaction, a joining of 2 families.

In a free sexual marketplace, ethnics cannot compete. If you're ethnic, you never stood a chance.
@gymletethnicel @wereq
When I was in Mexico, I saw many ethnic couples do romantic things. I was left out

Also in an ethnic country, the more ethnic, dark, and abo-nigger you look, the worse it yets for you in dating. Ideal is to have sharp forward growth in face, big and tall physical stature, and light skin pheno, i.e., be an unethnic ethnic.
Your proximity to whiteness decides how good your life would be

Low iq cope, green is always greener on other part of the world. You would be incel like us if you were white, 80% of us are incels

Low iq cope, green is always greener on other part of the world. You would be incel like us if you were white, 80% of us are incels
Jfl it's grass is always greener on the other side.

As a wise user once said, whites are the beauty standard while curries are the ugly standard. @Destroyed lonely

You can be white, but still need to be At Least a strong MTN facially, in order to have a somewhat ´decent´ dating life.

Being white is a prerequisite to be alive, if you're ethnic you were always dead. This is why killing ethnics is morally and socially acceptable.

When I say it….

exactly, sex is an act of racism

Free sexual marketplace = government robbing and oppressing men so that women and chadrone can fuck without consequences. It's more like a rigged market.

Marriage is a business transaction, or a conquest. Love is bullshit. How did Rome get its women? They kidnapped them like they do in Kyrgyzstan today. For almost all of history, marriage has been about building family alliances. This love shit is fiction and it's showing. Even Europeans didn't believe in this love shit until a few centuries ago.

As a wise user once said, whites are the beauty standard while curries are the ugly standard. @Destroyed lonely
:yes::blackpill::feelsrope:

And it's not just looks either, in literally every single aspect of life whites define what's good

- White nature is green mountains and clean nice cities, ethnic nature is depressing barren deserts and ugly filthy cities with nothing to do

- White jobs pay well and don't suck the soul out of you, ethnic jobs are literal slavery with extremely little pay that barely affords surviving

- So many beautiful cars in white countries, in ethnic shitholes the best you can get is a Chinese piece of shit

- Ethnic parents are ALL abusive and psychologically torture their kids and turn them into psychotic low iq abused dogs

- Ethnic families & education system turn you into a sexually repressed non-NT cuck by separating you from girls as kid and not teaching you how to talk to them, almost all ethniccels are mentalcels in addition to being ugly

- Whites actually care about living a nice life and improving their environment, ethnics only care about 40iq ideological garbage

@CopingForBrutality @incelerated

Not really, A lot of white women like to go with ethnics (except Pajeets and rices). White people have a advantage tho because of height,eyes and social hierarchy

your post always enlightened me, 100% of ethnic are incel. its brutal :feelsrope:

And it's not just looks either, in literally every single aspect of life whites define what's good

- White nature is green mountains and clean nice cities, ethnic nature is depressing barren deserts and ugly filthy cities with nothing to do

- White jobs pay well and don't suck the soul out of you, ethnic jobs are literal slavery with extremely little pay that barely affords surviving

- So many beautiful cars in white countries, in ethnic shitholes the best you can get is a Chinese piece of shit

- Ethnic parents are ALL abusive and psychologically torture their kids and turn them into psychotic low iq abused dogs

- Ethnic families & education system turn you into a sexually repressed non-NT cuck by separating you from girls as kid and not teaching you how to talk to them, almost all ethniccels are mentalcels in addition to being ugly

- Whites actually care about living a nice life and improving their environment, ethnics only care about 40iq ideological garbage

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

India has good landscapes like the Deccan Plateau, Rajasthan is a desert, North East (Meghalaya, Assam) is full of green rainforest, there's also the Himalayas. But it's all filthy and not worth visiting because people throw rubbish and ruin the environment like animals, the government can't build the right infrastructure to keep people coming either, the worthwhile places like Shimla were built by the British anyways.
:yes:Search up the "White Australia Policy" it was enacted because of the Chinese coming to Australia and working much longer than the Whites and for a lower wage, businesses kept bringing the Chinese because they were more profitable, this triggered the local population because of the insane competition and undercutting of wages so they protested and the government created a policy that banned all non-White immigration until 1976. There was also the Chinese Exclusion Act in America and Canada which were for similar reasons, ethnics resort to working themselves to death even in Western countries because there is no other form of pleasure in our life.
Either that or 3rd hand refactored Japanese cars
Because we simply aren't attractive, so there's no other way go about this.

I know OP is legit memeing when he says 100% of ethnics are incels, I'd say it's more like 60-90% depending on which type of ethnic and I'm serious about that number. Only 10-30% of ethnics can ascend without a arrange marriage, being a cuck or beta provider.

Only 10-30% of ethnics can ascend without a arrange marriage, being a cuck or beta provider.
And because of modernity and economy at least half of the remaining 80% can't betabux either, even being a cuck has brutal requirements

I didn't know I'm a nigger

@gymletethnicel @wereq
Ethnics should just grape at this point

thats exactly the gulfer arabs expirence 1000% :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

Ethnics should just grape at this point
lol saudi criminals have been raping minors for sometime (gov stats dont mention this so they dont get sanctioned to oblivion by the us soon), it happens in egypt too(alongside adult foids too, in saudi its lil male kids tho its downbad :feelskek: )

lol saudi criminals have been raping minors for sometimes, it happens in egypt too(alongside adult foids too, in saudi its lil male kids tho its downbad :feelskek: )
I mean ethnics in USA should just all go on mass grape rampage the cuck police can’t stop them all

I mean ethnics in USA should just all go on mass grape rampage the cuck police can’t stop them all
well, in our case the gov hides them (they cant stand the heat of hard sanctions on their face and murica is too lazy to verify em anyway cuz they dont care)

and yes,US police officers are getting too cucked, have you seen the vid with the dumb nigger stealing phones tho?

Cope. ethnics love shitting out their progeny left-and-right

Why don't shitskins fuck off back to where they came from? They'd have a far better chance ascending with their looksmatch in India than trying to get laid with a white stacy in the West.

Not really, A lot of white women like to go with ethnics (except Pajeets). White people have a advantage tho because of height,eyes and social hierarchy
yeah, the only ethnics that are fucked are curries. Most truecel ethnicity

Being white is a prerequisite to be alive, if you're ethnic you were always dead. This is why killing ethnics is morally and socially acceptable.
Extremely brutal

Best looking Arabs = Levant
Best looking Indians = Afghanistan
Best looking Asians = Kazakhstan
Best looking Blacks = America (24% white)

The JBW pill is unstoppable. Even short white guys slay much less tall ones. Blue/green eyes, taller on average, best frame. Wtf was God thinking when he engineered whites. Jfl. All genetics btw, no gym maxxing or whatever other nonsense needed.

Every looksmaxed ethnic you see had to work for it but a white can compete without doing anything. If they do decide to do the bare minimum they become Chads that slay even harder

Having sex with white women is a dog trait

Holy based, nuking places like india or the philippines would be an act of mercy
Wtf was God thinking when he engineered whites.
I ask myself this alot, actually. It's genuinley a theological conundrum at this point, something that makes me actually question my faith. Like how are you gonna create a race that mogs THIS hard at EVERY genetic metric, and then turn around and claim Jews/Arabs (depending on the religion) are your chosen people. Like, God HAD the CHOICE to make humans more EQUAL. He could have given orange eyes to indians, or maybe make asians have less slanted eyes, or give Arabs red hair, etc etc etc. God COULD HAVE made us all look like anime characters with colored eyes and colored hair, but he gave it ALL to whites. This is why I genuinley believe Europeans are descendants of Isaac, since there is no other explanation as to why they'd be so genetically blessed. Even when I think of it form an atheist POV, I can't help but STILL see divinity in whitness. JFL I'm mind broken

@DarkStarDown

Goddamn, where is that meme of a guy asking a bunch of people which of them are white supremacists, prompting all of them to raise their hands, followed by him asking them which of them are actually white, with not a single raised hand, when I want to post that here with “An average thread on .is be like” written above it:feelsugh:.

Last edited:
Goddamn, where is that meme of a guy asking a bunch of people which of them are white supremacists, prompting all of them to raise their hands, followed by him asking them which of them are actually white, with not s single raised hand, when I want to post that here with “An average thread on .is be like” written above it:feelsugh:.
And that's the whole irony of things: Ethnics on here/in the blackpill sphere in general are unironically bigger "White Supremacists" than anyone I knew over the years on Discord, Telegram, etc.

The most I've said, is that it's beneficial for races to live separated since multiculturalism & diversity has been a failure(per my own observations from living in one of the most diverse states in the literal "melting pot" of cultures), the great replacement is a fact, that there's a bias against Whites in the media & workforce, and that nationalism/ethnonationalism is a good thing.

But then let's compare that to some of the stuff on here, looksfag, etc......

Last edited:
And that's the whole irony of things: Ethnics on here/in the blackpill sphere in general are unironically bigger "White Supremacists" than anyone I knew over the years on Discord, Telegram, etc.

The most I've said, is that it's beneficial for races to live separated since multiculturalism & diversity has been a failure(per my own observations from living in one of the most diverse states in the literal "melting pot" of cultures), the great replacement is a fact, that there's a bias against Whites in the media & workforce, and that nationalism/ethnonationalism is a good thing.

But then let's compare that to some of the stuff on here, looksfag, etc......
There's also the fact that deathnics living around whites will almost always end up developing an inferiority complex and mental illness, since no matter how much they deny it, deathnics deep down know they will never measure up to whites. Like, imagine being a nigger growing up in a western education system and all you see over and over is a bunch of white scientists, white explorers, and white conquerers studied in your classes. At least as a sand nigger, we also learned about Egypt, Persia and Sumer in school, so I didn't feel too neglected lmao.

Even when I was in Turkey, my cousin straight up told me how many Turks who look white are adored, He also said "but Turks themselves will never outwardly admit they love Europeans people".

@Lv99_BixNood even made a thread about how many Asians suffer mental illness when they live in white neighborhoods, and he backed it up with studies lmfao. I think the thread was called "gooks suffer mental illness when living around whites".

And of course, this is why calling a black person "nigger" offends them so much. Because calling someone a nigger is essentially saying they are the opposte of a white person in every way.

"you're a nigger" = "you're black, you're low IQ, you're uncivilized, you're not blue eyed, you're not blonde, you're kinky haired, you look like a baboon, you were enslaved by us for centuries". ALL of that, all of those insults are communicated to a nigger when they are merely called a nigger. It's a deep message transferred in only 3 words

Last edited:
I ask myself this alot, actually. It's genuinley a theological conundrum at this point, something that makes me actually question my faith. Like how are you gonna create a race that mogs THIS hard at EVERY genetic metric, and then turn around and claim Jews/Arabs (depending on the religion) are your chosen people. Like, God HAD the CHOICE to make humans more EQUAL. He could have given orange eyes to indians, or maybe make asians have less slanted eyes, or give Arabs red hair, etc etc etc. God COULD HAVE made us all look like anime characters with colored eyes and colored hair, but he gave it ALL to whites. This is why I genuinley believe Europeans are descendants of Isaac, since there is no other explanation as to why they'd be so genetically blessed. Even when I think of it form an atheist POV, I can't help but STILL see divinity in whitness. JFL I'm mind broken

@DarkStarDown
Despite my views on racial realism(correlates with the blackpill tbh), belief in the "great replacement" theory(fact at this point), saying I want an ethnostate for Europeans, and arguing against the streams of JBW, I do genuinely feel bad for most of the ethnics here: I am blackpilled, so I can't deny that their is truth to the racepill, though I do feel as if many here overstate its impact. Personally, I wish we could spend more time focusing on other things such as the NTpill(very important imo), height pill, enviornmentpill, I even plan on making a high-effort thread as to how modern diets are contributing to Inceldom, especially the food we are fed in the shitnited states. Or just hating on foids, normshits, etc.

I just don't want to come on here, and see the same topic, which invalidates the experiences which I(and others) have had, struggles, sufferings, etc.

I mean, NTpill would be far more interesting to talk about, and would bring us all together more or less.

I would say that I already learned a lot about the racepill from @wereq which is funny, considering the server we are on for it was made to look at robust amazon sluts: Truly, I believe he is one of the most blackpilled individuals alive, and he's also one of the few in the community I've trusted to show my face to.

>Tfw he said I look French. :feelsrope:
There's also the fact that deathnics living around whites will almost always end up developing and inferiority complex and mental illness, since no matter how much they deny it, deathnics deep down know they will never measure up to whites. Even when I was in Turkey, my cousin straight up told me how many Turks who look white are adored, He also said "but Turks themselves will never outwardly admit they love Europeans people".
And Turks are the ones who love to mass-migrate to Europe, cause issues which lowers the QOL & increases tension, etc. whilst also bragging online about how they ruled over Europeans(Balkanites) enslaved so many of their women, etc.

ironic-star-wars.gif

And of course, this is why calling a black person "nigger" offends them so much. Because calling someone a nigger is essentially saying they are the opposte of a white person in every way.

"you're a nigger" = "you're black, you're low IQ, you're uncivilized, you're not blue eyed, you're not blonde, you're kinky haired, you look like a baboon, you were enslaved by us for centuries". ALL of that, all of those insults are communicated to a nigger when they are merely called a nigger. It's a deep message transferred in only 3 words
Never saw it this way, but good take.

I think that's why Sands hate it so much: You guys want to be closer to Whites, so being called a "sandnigger" is like the ultimate insult.

I think only North African Sands have Sub-Saharan in them; partially why Egypt fell & why NA is such a shithole.

Last edited:
Despite my views on racial realism(correlates with the blackpill tbh), belief in the "great replacement" theory(fact at this point), saying I want an ethnostate for Europeans, and arguing against the streams of JBW, I do genuinely feel bad for most of the ethnics here: I am blackpilled, so I can't deny that their is truth to the racepill, though I do feel as if many here overstate its impact. Personally, I wish we could spend more time focusing on other things such as the NTpill(very important imo), height pill, enviornmentpill, I even plan on making a high-effort thread as to how modern diets are contributing to Inceldom, especially the food we are fed in the shitnited states. Or just hating on foids, normshits, etc.

I just don't want to come on here, and see the same topic, which invalidates the experiences which I(and others) have had, struggles, sufferings, etc.

I mean, NTpill would be far more interesting to talk about, and would bring us all together more or less.

I would say that I already learned a lot about the racepill from @wereq which is funny, considering the server we are on for it was made to look at robust amazon sluts: Truly, I believe he is one of the most blackpilled individuals alive, and he's also one of the few in the community I've trusted to show my face to.

>Tfw he said I look French. :feelsrope:

And Turks are the ones who love to mass-migrate to Europe, cause issues which lowers the QOL & increases tension, etc. whilst also bragging online about how they ruled over Europeans(Balkanites) enslaved so many of their women, etc.

ironic-star-wars.gif

Never saw it this way, but good take.

I think that's why Sands hate it so much: You guys want to be closer to Whites, so being called a "sandnigger" is like the ultimate insult.

I think only North African Sands have Sub-Saharan in them; partially why Egypt fell & why NA is such a shithole.
Holy based, nuking places like india or the philippines would be an act of mercy

@DarkStarDown

I was going to make a separate thread about it but I'll just ask here, why don't SFcels promote millions into investment for genetic editing over creating ethno-states? If one had to be merciful they would choose the former option

Is it because traits become lacklustre if everyone has them, and there comes a need to defend this sort of 'wealth'? Because wealth is only wealth amongst a sea of poverty. Genetic engineered babies have already been done so I don't think the "impossibility" argument will convince me, they were banned because of le morality. Humans have already genetically engineered fruits, vegetables and cattle for optimum taste and the ability to thrive in multiple in environments, so genetically modifying ourselves doesn't seem far fetched at all.