Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being attractive and having a sex life is a white trait

I'm white. Where are my virgin young stacies at?

True, white people just have the best romance.

Despite my views on racial realism(correlates with the blackpill tbh), belief in the "great replacement" theory(fact at this point), saying I want an ethnostate for Europeans, and arguing against the streams of JBW, I do genuinely feel bad for most of the ethnics here: I am blackpilled, so I can't deny that their is truth to the racepill, though I do feel as if many here overstate its impact. Personally, I wish we could spend more time focusing on other things such as the NTpill(very important imo), height pill, enviornmentpill, I even plan on making a high-effort thread as to how modern diets are contributing to Inceldom, especially the food we are fed in the shitnited states. Or just hating on foids, normshits, etc.
The problem with all that is that even NTpill and food are downstream from race. Pajeets and Rice are known for being autistic, and food is basically dependant on genes too. Many non-Whites can't digest raw milk, and I heard pajeets can't even it ice cream FFS.

However, the racepill isn't JUST about genetics either. It's also about conquest, power, wealth, and influence. and Whites ALSO come out on top with that. Hence why the concept of "trans race" exist, or larping as another race. An arab that lies and says he's white will be treated better. An indian who lies and says he's arab will be treated better. A black who lies and says he's mixed with white will be treated ebtter, even if none of those actually changes their appearance.

And I've said this before on /pol/ but white people are predominantly worshipped because of their LOOKS, not their wealth, not their inventions, not their conquest of the planet. That IS a factor. But even back when scaninavians were nobodies, romans and arabs still loved them some blonde slaves for a reason.
And Turks are the ones who love to mass-migrate to Europe, cause issues which lowers the QOL & increases tension, etc. whilst also bragging online about how they ruled over Europeans(Balkanites) enslaved so many of their women, etc.
They brag about it because it made them more white. Look at me, I'm not even western anatolian, the closest I have is East Anatolian blood, yet that is enough to give me white skin, ginger beard, freckles, and more Meditereanean looking features.
Never saw it this way, but good take.
No one likes being compared to blacks, it's also why indians and some "black" indonesians loath whites. Even African Americans hate pure Blacks from Africa, and while they will never admit it, they are very arrogant and prideful of their 22% white blood.
I think that's why Sands hate it so much: You guys want to be closer to Whites, so being called a "sandnigger" is like the ultimate insult.
Idk I dont really hate it since I know I have no black DNA. Sand nigger isn't even that creative of an insult tbh. It's funny to me.
I think only North African Sands have Sub-Saharan in them; partially why Egypt fell & why NA is such a shithole.
From what I've read, Yemenis are 9%, Saudis 3%, and Egyptians 8% sub-saharan on average. I dont think Morccans/Algerians/Tunisians have any significant black blood though. And Northern Arabs likewise have next to no black blood either.

There's also the fact that deathnics living around whites will almost always end up developing an inferiority complex and mental illness, since no matter how much they deny it, deathnics deep down know they will never measure up to whites. Like, imagine being a nigger growing up in a western education system and all you see over and over is a bunch of white scientists, white explorers, and white conquerers studied in your classes. At least as a sand nigger, we also learned about Egypt, Persia and Sumer in school, so I didn't feel too neglected lmao.

Even when I was in Turkey, my cousin straight up told me how many Turks who look white are adored, He also said "but Turks themselves will never outwardly admit they love Europeans people".

@Lv99_BixNood even made a thread about how many Asians suffer mental illness when they live in white neighborhoods, and he backed it up with studies lmfao. I think the thread was called "gooks suffer mental illness when living around whites".

And of course, this is why calling a black person "nigger" offends them so much. Because calling someone a nigger is essentially saying they are the opposte of a white person in every way.

"you're a nigger" = "you're black, you're low IQ, you're uncivilized, you're not blue eyed, you're not blonde, you're kinky haired, you look like a baboon, you were enslaved by us for centuries". ALL of that, all of those insults are communicated to a nigger when they are merely called a nigger. It's a deep message transferred in only 3 words
Only ethnics who sees things from a 3rd person POV can truly tell you the truth. And that is ethnics like us who are aware and SEE how whites are cuddled by pretty much everyone.

The British Empire, a tiny island of blonde, blue eyed moggers managed to rule the world for decades. Is there even a analogy that captures the level of mogging needed to do this?

Any rational ethnic would reach the same conclusion that we have. Rather than say we are white supremacist, we simply admit what’s right in front of us. Which is why im on this site in the first place

@DarkStarDown

Last edited:
Only ethnics who sees things from a 3rd person POV can truly tell you the truth. And that is ethnics like us who are aware and SEE how whites are cuddled by pretty much everyone.

The British Empire, a tiny island of blonde, blue eyed moggers managed to rule the world for decades. Is there even a analogy that captures the level of mogging needed to do this?

Any rational ethnic would reach the same conclusion that we have. Rather than say we are white supremacist, we simply admit what’s right in front of us. Which is why im on this site in the first place

@DarkStarDown
Yep. I've said this to my brother before, but if, in a fictional story, say a manga or book, the author wrote a race of people who conquered the whole planet, had the best countries, the most beautiful men and women, had gem-colored eyes, had the tallest height, and invented almost all modern inventions, the readers of such a story would accuse the author of making an "unrealisitic story".

Yet..... here we are. Living that exact reality. Life truly sound like one big joke. It's even more brain damaging when you think of it as a religiouscel. If you're a religious white supremacist, you basically have to admit that god CHOSE all this to happen. God sat down, and while making humans, he INTENTIONALLY CHOSE to make indians ugly, he CHOSE to make niggers look like apes, he CHOSE to make asians have ugly slanted eyes, and god CHOSE to exclusively give whites all these beautiful traits. I already said this to @DarkStarDown , but the racepill genuinley has been the biggest thing that has made me question my faith, greater than any atheist argument about muh evolution muh science ever could. Like, WHY would god make humanity so UNEQUAL?

Last edited: