Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sisters DO NOT care about their brothers

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
funny story about my dad :

he inherited about 12 shops from his parents
my dad has 4 sisters
last week 3 of them wanted a part of the inheritance
my father asked them "have you ever done anything for these shops in the past ? no, l only developped and worked on them. Now they are all mine"
and he refused to give any parts

note that my 3 aunts came in the same moment to my dad, it's like they made a plot against him...

they never made anything for these shops, but now they want the money....

amazing

now repeat after me :

WOMEN DO NOT LOVE MEN, THEY ONLY LOVE MONEY

Great story. But doesnt the caps go against the chad theory beating wealthmaxing?

If ur rich. U win over chads i think
We have different experiences then, my sister is pretty much my only female friend,i also discussed sexdolls with her and she wants me to find a real gf instead of a doll
Lol
Mothers can be manipulative cunts, often further fueling their son's inceldom. Many mothers of incel children actually know full well their son is a reject, and will take sublte efforts which offer them plausible deniability, to add extra layers to enforce their son's inceldom, such as tactics to keep him trapped at home for example. And they can be majorly controlling, constantly swatting down any attempt he makes at a social life (even platonic friends).
So true

Last edited:
Yeah my sister always wanted to be picked up somewhere or helped with moving out etc. and when I did it she always acted like I had to do it. This is why I ignore her now, she has life on easy mode anyway.
All sisters are egoistic and love to spend family money pill is the new discovery this month.

My female cousin doesn't give a fuck about her family's financial struggles and demands money on the spot in order to go out and fuck a Chad. Her brother gets no money and is forced to work.

Classic story.

When I had kidney disease and needed both removed, my sister gave me one of hers, I bet she only did it though so I could suffer longer being ugly. There is always a sinister motive to every move a bitch makes.

When I had kidney disease and needed both removed, my sister gave me one of hers, I bet she only did it though so I could suffer longer being ugly. There is always a sinister motive to every move a bitch makes.

She did it so that everyone showers her with love and attention, for being so brave and compassionate. Anything bad that she does in life from then on, would be negated by what she did with her kidney. She will wear it as a badge of pride forever and will get endless admiration from everyone she knows and meets. Also, she will use to control you and make sure you listen to her every demand, especially when it comes to giving her money. So it wasn't a bad deal for her, she made a good decision for herself.

Same they lowkey call me ugly.. bunch of times..

The only reason they pretend to care is so that they have someone to rely on financially once the parents are dead.

I've heard many stories of incels here and friends IRL who've been disrespected and called ugly by their sisters. Me included.

My sister treated me like a piece of shit, called me ugly countless times and attempted to ruin my confidence many times. It hurt me a lot because she is supposed to be family.

But she miraculously changed her attitude this year when I started working, and now is nice to me and keeps asking me for money and gifts.

It's sickening, really. Just fuck my life.
Cuck if you give her anything

The only reason they pretend to care is so that they have someone to rely on financially once the parents are dead.

I think you're right. My sister is the only one in my family who doesn't talk to me. All of my brothers reach out to me now and then, but not my sister. I don't hate her. But she didn't even hug me the last time we had a family get together. She hugged our taller brothers. When you're a subhuman, you're automatically disowned by sisters.

volcel if you wouldn’t hit it

Ok, this is obviously an infiltrator who posted this so they can screencap the insane replies, and Lonelycel just gave them one.

I’m very very lucky that my sister isn’t like most women. She still has some of the offensive traits, but they are a lot less prominent. Also when she is called on them she will reflect and change as best she can.

We are as thick as thieves. She is the person I trust most in the world, and I am the person she does.

Femoids are human leeches.

Ok, this is obviously an infiltrator who posted this so they can screencap the insane replies, and Lonelycel just gave them one.

I’m very very lucky that my sister isn’t like most women. She still has some of the offensive traits, but they are a lot less prominent. Also when she is called on them she will reflect and change as best she can.

We are as thick as thieves. She is the person I trust most in the world, and I am the person she does.

It wasn't an insane reply, what I said was correct. She gave him her kidney probably because his family forced her to, and also because she'll get showered with love and attention for it.

Even my sisters hate me, they want me dead and they know it will happen before I hit 30 that way they can have all my parents' inheritance

Even my sisters hate me, they want me dead and they know it will happen before I hit 30 that way they can have all my parents' inheritance

Bro, you have to stay alive and claim your inheritance. You CANNOT let them win. Stay strong brother :feelsokman:

It wasn't an insane reply, what I said was correct. She gave him her kidney probably because his family forced her to, and also because she'll get showered with love and attention for it.

Think about this post. “When I had kidney disease and needed both removed, my sister gave me one of hers, I bet she only did it though so I could suffer longer being ugly. There is always a sinister motive to every move a bitch makes.”

Look at the account. Not created that day, but sat idle enough to give it the minimum credibility as real. Look at how few comments it has, and read through them. The message itself should be the biggest clue. The members here almost never use the word “bitch”. Bitch is what normies say when they want to disparage women. We say foid, because it’s extra dehumanising. He (or more likely she) says “his” sister gave him one. Not that she was compelled. You can’t force a child to do that, so this imaginary sister must have been an adult. You can’t read that and see the absolute insanity of it? That someone would resent their sibling for saving their life? That a sister who hated him would undergo the danger and trauma for back patting? That she would accept reduced quality of life for selfish reasons? The user says they “bet” she did it so they could suffer. They don’t know? Did this happen yesterday?

It’s time for questions.

The mods should demand that this user submit documentation to prove the procedure, or jump on video chat and show the surgical scar. Because this is either an infiltrator, or a genuine incel who has made up something stupid. I am good at sniffing out bullshit, and I smell it now.

The clue is that it’s too perfect. It’s a sound byte for a screencap. Not enough detail to get anything wrong, just enough for someone to agree with the assessment.

I could be wrong. But I really don’t think I am. You can thank me after the ban.
Someone tag a mod in for me. I don’t even know who they are.

Last edited:
If their brother is attractive, they care about them.

makes sense, my sister is ok with my younger brother. there's also the "child from a previous marriage" thing. if she's your half sis, forget it. they will despise you, especially if you're not like them.
Bro, you have to stay alive and claim your inheritance. You CANNOT let them win. Stay strong brother :feelsokman:

he's lucky. under Ohio Medicaid laws I can't claim inheritance, my half-sister can though.
Sisters only care for rich Chad brothers..and thats only because they need his money from time to time. It never began for poorbrothercels.

also truth. when you're poor, they don't give a shit. hell I don't even have her number in my cellphone.

Think about this post. “When I had kidney disease and needed both removed, my sister gave me one of hers, I bet she only did it though so I could suffer longer being ugly. There is always a sinister motive to every move a bitch makes.”

Look at the account. Not created that day, but sat idle enough to give it the minimum credibility as real. Look at how few comments it has, and read through them. The message itself should be the biggest clue. The members here almost never use the word “bitch”. Bitch is what normies say when they want to disparage women. We say foid, because it’s extra dehumanising. He (or more likely she) says “his” sister gave him one. Not that she was compelled. You can’t force a child to do that, so this imaginary sister must have been an adult. You can’t read that and see the absolute insanity of it? That someone would resent their sibling for saving their life? That a sister who hated him would undergo the danger and trauma for back patting? That she would accept reduced quality of life for selfish reasons? The user says they “bet” she did it so they could suffer. They don’t know? Did this happen yesterday?

It’s time for questions.

The mods should demand that this user submit documentation to prove the procedure, or jump on video chat and show the surgical scar. Because this is either an infiltrator, or a genuine incel who has made up something stupid. I am good at sniffing out bullshit, and I smell it now.

The clue is that it’s too perfect. It’s a sound byte for a screencap. Not enough detail to get anything wrong, just enough for someone to agree with the assessment.

I could be wrong. But I really don’t think I am. You can thank me after the ban.
Someone tag a mod in for me. I don’t even know who they are.

You made some good points and the account could very well be fake.

However, if it is real, I stand by what I said, females will go to great lengths to project themselves as virtuous and angelic in the eyes of society.

You made some good points and the account could very well be fake.

However, if it is real, I stand by what I said, females will go to great lengths to project themselves as virtuous and angelic in the eyes of society.
I agree with your wider point, and find you to be a helpful commentator every time I have seen your words.

It’s something I could have done if I was speeding through threads, not some stupid error you made.

I could be completely wrong too, of course. Perhaps after membership of a week this place has me jumping at shadows.

I agree with your wider point, and find you to be a helpful commentator every other time I have seen your words.

It’s something I could have done if I was speeding through threads, not some stupid error you made.

I could be completely wrong too, of course. Perhaps after membership of a week this place has me jumping at shadows.

Thank you bro, I appreciate that. You've made some really good posts too, and I like that you exhibit good critical thinking skills.

It's difficult to assess what's true and what isn't online, since we're exposed to such different experiences to our own.

All foids are calculating like that. They are only kind to sub-Chads when they think they can benefit from it.

Chewy suarez wtf u doing here??

I've heard many stories of incels here and friends IRL who've been disrespected and called ugly by their sisters. Me included.

My sister treated me like a piece of shit, called me ugly countless times and attempted to ruin my confidence many times. It hurt me a lot because she is supposed to be family.

But she miraculously changed her attitude this year when I started working, and now is nice to me and keeps asking me for money and gifts.

It's sickening, really. Just fuck my life.
My advice to you is to cut her off. If you aren't going to pass on your family's genes, why should you help her to do it?

My sisters hate me.

I agree with your wider point, and find you to be a helpful commentator every time I have seen your words.

Too bad it is real, by the time you are kids, things change, just because she was kind at 12 does not mean she is 10 years later.

Too bad it is real, by the time you are kids, things change, just because she was kind at 12 does not mean she is 10 years later.
So what age were you, and what age was your sister when the transplant took place?

Are you saying that you used to love your sister when she was twelve but now you don’t?

Do you have any real reason to think she wants you to suffer, or are you ascribing her that motive just because she is female?