Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sisters DO NOT care about their brothers

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
The only reason they pretend to care is so that they have someone to rely on financially once the parents are dead.

I've heard many stories of incels here and friends IRL who've been disrespected and called ugly by their sisters. Me included.

My sister treated me like a piece of shit, called me ugly countless times and attempted to ruin my confidence many times. It hurt me a lot because she is supposed to be family.

But she miraculously changed her attitude this year when I started working, and now is nice to me and keeps asking me for money and gifts.

It's sickening, really. Just fuck my life.

Only mothers care, sisters care only for their selfs.

oh yeah the sisterpill is legit. I wish mine was born a boy. she's held up as the golden child, first girl born in two generations. whoop de fuck. she also can inherit shit, something I cannot do. she can inherit my fist in her face. did it before and I'll do it again.

exact same thing. when i went through hard times she shat all over me. i literally had to ask my parents to get her off my back
now that im healthier she somewhat treats me nicely, but im always on my guard.

my older sister was mostly nice to me but i could see her evil foid nature exhibit sometimes.

my older sister was mostly nice to me

exact same thing. when i went through hard times she shat all over me. i literally had to ask my parents to get her off my back
now that im healthier she somewhat treats me nicely, but im always on my guard.

Good, always stay on your guard. And if she ever hits hard times, you know to step all over her like she did to you.

Good, always stay on your guard. And if she ever hits hard times, you know to step all over her like she did to you.

thank you for the wakeup call. i considered buying her a cheap car to lube our relationship but this woke me up to evil and scummy humans

my mother is always on that negative shit about me.

My sister break me a tooth,she make me uglier.

havent seen my half sister since i was 3 yrs old she left to move up country. has never bothered to contact me...

atleast i have my brother who is an oldcel.

My sister talks shit to me and vice versa but we have always had each other's back.
She drove six hours and visited me every weekend when I was in the hospital for three months.

funny story about my dad :

he inherited about 12 shops from his parents
my dad has 4 sisters
last week 3 of them wanted a part of the inheritance
my father asked them "have you ever done anything for these shops in the past ? no, l only developped and worked on them. Now they are all mine"
and he refused to give any parts

note that my 3 aunts came in the same moment to my dad, it's like they made a plot against him...

they never made anything for these shops, but now they want the money....

amazing

now repeat after me :

WOMEN DO NOT LOVE MEN, THEY ONLY LOVE MONEY

Last edited:
if you're a chad she'll not treat you like that ... imagine your relationship with her if you're a chad :feelsmega:
not all but most of mothers care :yes:

take the sisterpill tbh

No one cares about you, your mother only cares about you because you exited out of her vagina and will never enter it again so that is why your mother chases you.

If you fucked your mother, she would cut all contact with you because she got what she chased for her whole life.

Which is why you should never do that, the one person that cares about you is your mother, no matter what she says or treats you, it’s unconditional.

My sister is amazing. She used to be ugly and look after me, no she's not ugly but still looks after me. How tragic is that?! :y'all:

No one cares about you, your mother only cares about you because you exited out of her vagina and will never enter it again so that is why your mother chases you.

If you fucked your mother, she would cut all contact with you because she got what she chased for her whole life.

Which is why you should never do that, the one person that cares about you is your mother, no matter what she says or treats you, it’s unconditional.
lmao what the fuck are you saying

Add mothers too tbh. i have seen and heard of mothers either steal or beg for money from their sons.

I've never talked to my sisters outside christmas once a year. They're legit 3/10 maybe 2/10s and waaaaaaaaay uglier than me with MASSIVE deformities to their body (I have none).

and of course, they've always had boyfriends.

JFL

How coupd I have thougt it was just me. Never heard about sisterly love? No coincidence I guess.

I've never talked to my sisters outside christmas once a year. They're legit 3/10 maybe 2/10s and waaaaaaaaay uglier than me with MASSIVE deformities to their body (I have none).

and of course, they've always had boyfriends.

JFL

L
O
L

But she miraculously changed her attitude this year when I started working, and now is nice to me and keeps asking me for money and gifts.

All foids are calculating like that. They are only kind to sub-Chads when they think they can benefit from it.

Foids are so predictable, they are legit NPC.

Talk for yourself lmao

my dad has 4 sisters
my father asked them "have you ever done anything for these shops in the past ? no, l only developped and worked on them. Now they are all mine"

note that my 3 aunts came in the same moment to my dad, it's like they made a plot against him...

amazing

now repeat after me :

Absolute, undeniable, irrefutable truth.

Absolute, undeniable, irrefutable truth.

note also that one of them is a rich gynecologist (she has a wonderful house), another one is pharmacologist (middle class) and the last one l don't know.

GRADUATED WOMEN ASKING FOR MONEY

If their brother is attractive, they care about them.

The only reason they pretend to care is so that they have someone to rely on financially once the parents are dead.

I've heard many stories of incels here and friends IRL who've been disrespected and called ugly by their sisters. Me included.

My sister treated me like a piece of shit, called me ugly countless times and attempted to ruin my confidence many times. It hurt me a lot because she is supposed to be family.

Holy shit my sister is very similar!

So glad I don't have a sister. My life would've been hell.

incels with sisters are volcels theory

I've noticed that most sisters get preferential treatment from their parents and they legitimately treat their brothers like garbage. Also most brothers just tank that treatment and laugh it off like they enjoy it. I think having a sister makes a man more likely to be a cuck. You constantly fight your brothers too but you know you'd lay down your lives for each other.

haven't talked to my sisters in years, why does anyone here talk to theirs?

my dad has 4 sisters

amazing

now repeat after me :

LOL be careful they might try to come after you they are definitely jealous, did you inherit all of it?

I've noticed that most sisters get preferential treatment from their parents and they legitimately treat their brothers like garbage. Also most brothers just tank that treatment and laugh it off like they enjoy it. I think having a sister makes a man more likely to be a cuck. You constantly fight your brothers too but you know you'd lay down your lives for each other.

My female cousin doesn't give a fuck about her family's financial struggles and demands money on the spot in order to go out and fuck a Chad. Her brother gets no money and is forced to work.

Sisters only care for rich Chad brothers..and thats only because they need his money from time to time. It never began for poorbrothercels.

Mothers can be manipulative cunts, often further fueling their son's inceldom. Many mothers of incel children actually know full well their son is a reject, and will take sublte efforts which offer them plausible deniability, to add extra layers to enforce their son's inceldom, such as tactics to keep him trapped at home for example. And they can be majorly controlling, constantly swatting down any attempt he makes at a social life (even platonic friends).

We have different experiences then, my sister is pretty much my only female friend,i also discussed sexdolls with her and she wants me to find a real gf instead of a doll

My sister is almost 70 years old. She was born in 1949.