Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Since users keep asking me no I do not support Elliot Rodger in what he did

And how do you envision this exactly? I would say that he did something which ended up giving him what he wanted, (some prestige) but he was never alive to know anything of it.
maybe he's looking down on this forum rn

I think elliot and most shooters do what they do because of emotion and not because they expect change, if anything they do it because they see no change will ever be done.
jolly old st. nick in your pfp there really helped change society

ZOG can be dismantled in a death by a thousand cuts and there’s many legal ways to do this without a single shot being fired.
COPE!! WE'RE GONNA RULE OVER YOU GOYIM UNTIL ETERNITY HAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND YOU'LL BE HAPPY.

maybe he's looking down on this forum rn
As a fellow incel I of course sympathize with him in his sadness and sense of injustice and hatred of cruelty of the world and much too often the people in it but at the end of the day to quote from the movie Apocalypse Now…

”I think his methods were unsound”.

In his case at least his little mass killing spree probably ended up killing more fellow incels than the Stacies he wanted revenge against and for those of you who want to try and defend him just know if you were in his vicinity on the “Day of Retribution“ he would’ve taken you out the game too.

What I hate about this guy and any fellow incel like him is that he had no honor.

Sure we’re all of us fucked up mentally and physically in a variety of ways but that’s still no excuse for killing your own kind.

Fuck him for that.

Bottom line is and you fuckers can laugh all you want but this much is true…

Political change doesn’t ALWAYS come from the barrel of a gun.

Ghandi, Martin Luther Koon and even Christianity ALL have proven that non violent resistance can work too.

Think about it…

In the past 23 years since Columbine and the subsequent similar mass shootings after it what has really been accomplished by these killers who largely have similar grievances to our own?

Answer: not a damn thing that’s what or at least insofar as what’s good for us as men anyway.

We just ended up with more restrictions on our rights and the gun grabber scum get more political points to take even more and continue to chip away at the 2nd and 1st amendments.

So to conclude this as your admin I must say that where I stand is firmly on the path of non violent resistance.

ZOG can be dismantled in a death by a thousand cuts and there’s many legal ways to do this without a single shot being fired.

Either way whether violent or non violent none of us is ever likely to live our dream life of a 19 year half breed chink girlfriend who readily accepts our numerous physical and mental deformities because of her kind heart and gentle soul as that is typically just a fairytale very few men like us ever have materialize but what we can do is prove the Chads, normies and Stacies wrong.

As it’s those fuckers that are the violent ones.

They are the bullies and the killers NOT us!

Most of us are the actual empaths with the kind and tender hearts we wear on our sleeves not them.

Unlike most of our enemies we don’t have to virtue signal to eachother to convince ourselves we’re good people.

We can look inside ourselves and know that we are.

Ultimately I think the overriding message of incels.is should be non violent resistance.
he could have choose a feminist rally or kindergarden if he wanted to do that but he ended up killing a lot of gookcels, what a shame
Pretty sure his ricecel roommates bullied him, as indicated by a recent thread. His Day of Retribution would have succeeded if he didn't sperg out and get cucked by the door. I see you're arguing for nonviolence, but the reality is that violenece is the universal language that everyone responds to (in video game).

Whether or not he is a fakecel is a completely different story. Some say he had mogger stats, which is partially true, but he lived in SoCal, one of the worst places on earth to be a sub-chad male. And like many of his fellow ethnics, he was white Stacy only, which means we could accurately label him as a delusionmaxxed locationcel :feelsjuice:
Rope asap for disrespecting the holy lord :reeeeee:
i dont even bothering trying to answer this crap,elliot rodger supreme king.

The way we need to look at this, I feel is as follows:

If there is a future concept similar to "heaven" it would be along the lines of an advanced race (Simulation argument, the Simulator, or similarity advanced species of entity) discovering our part of Time and our part of the Cosmos, and they had the technical know-how and power to literally reconstruct individual or group consciousnesses from the bits of information they had available, whom would they resurrect?

Firstly, I think many Incels have a shot because we are toying with and explaining ideas which are at the edge what needs to be understood by normies and societal influencers. So in this context our actions DO matter, and what we say to each other and our families and friends or colleagues or neighbours DOES matter. So now, question is...

Would Elliot Roger be resurrected by the Aliens for blasting off the way he did? Would they see something valuable in Elliot Roger acting Incels?

My belief is no, they wouldn't see it in the Individual, but they MIGHT see the value in the rest of us trying our best to EXPLAIN why to the rest of the unassuming and confused normie population.

@Fat Link
@Rotter
@Med Amine
@mrlunatic
@92 drowsiness?
@cvh1991
@RollD20

Would Elliot Roger be resurrected by the Aliens for blasting off the way he did? Would they see something valuable in Elliot Roger acting Incels?
So here's my 281 iQ take on this issue, as I am finishing writing this, it is presently 3:05 AM EST
I think this will settle the score for anyone on the fence.
I will try and keep the language digestible enough for a wide audience.

For the first part of the question, we would need to take to the account of the morality of the martians. What are their thoughts on incels, or humans in general, what do they see in us?
Well for starters we have a few things to go off:
-Martians hail from a small red rock in the sky
-They lack vertical structures like we do, which means they live in caves.
-Creatures in dark places tend to have blurry vision adapting to not needing much color coordination like the blind mexican cavefish, Astyanax mexicanus if you want to get technical. Though this does not mean martians might be blind. But they certainly cannot see well.
-Which means martians are likely shortsighted, and very likely have terrible depth perception.
-Living in caves means they would of evolved to adapt its hard to dig a lot of tunnels afterall, so they would be of a shorter stature, know who else was of a shorter stature? That's right; Elliot Rodger standing an impressive broad stance of 5'7(1.75 meters) remember this will be important later
-Alright now comparing the density of mars, 3.721 m/s*2 to Earth's 9.81 m/s*2 We can make the assumption that the gravity on mars is 3times lighter than on earth. Which Martians were of a skinner stature likely relying more on their tools than brute force on the harsh martian plains. Know what else was of a thinner breed? EXACTLY Mr. Rodger, while we don't know his exact weigh in we can assume by images that he was not of a weighty type.
-There is little visible water on mars surface which means martians have adapted to living a mostly salty existence so they might of be quite the hotheaded individuals.

Alright so we have two primary characteristics of martians now. With this we can begin to form an idea of what martians might be thinking of us and in extension Rodger himself. What was the biggest factor that Rodger linked to his supposed inceldom? his height.
-Martians are also of a shorter stance!
There we go one for the books but that's not all...
Martians are also skinny, just like Mr. Rodger.... See where I am going here now?
I am sure some of you are probably going right now 'but Lord Rolld20, Elliot was not a martian!'
And you would be right, there is no evidence for Rodger being a martian---EXCEPT if you remember correctly my incel peers, Elliot was very fond of a certain caffeinated beverage, a vanilla latte. What this mean? You ask... well I'll tell you.

https://mars.coffee/

That's right coffee from mars. While most would claim his latte came from starbucks I have evidence to refute it. Now look at this image of the starbucks logo:

starbucks-coffee-logo-png-transparent.png

Find anything strange? To the naked eye of course not, but we are smarter than this incels, this is what separates us from our lesser normie kind.

Now look at this, I've overlaid a triangle over this image:
Sty34

What else has triangles? The rotary engine of course.
Wankel_Cycle_anim_en.gif

But you may ask, what does a spinning dorito have anything to do with this?
Look closely at part be acting as centre, what is that?
...Does it look like the edges of the triangle are almost in orbit over the centre point?
EXACTLY.
This is meaning of the universe my friends, the triangle and circle is the key.

Now look at this image:
sgrmodel_hires.jpg

Look how these rings are all circles overlapping almost like they mean something. Now lets connect the ends of each ring and...
Sty35

What's this? Another triangle.
But its not any triangle, its an isoceles triangle. And just where is this two equal sided triangle just happen to point to?
That's right the sagittarius dwarf elliptical galaxy(SDE for short) a neighboor to our very own milky way. Using this we can confirm if Elliot Rodger was to be resurrected he would be brought back into the SDE. galaxy as this is his true place of origin.

I hope this report clears any questions anyone might have about Mr. Elliot Rodger and his followers.

Last edited:
So here's my 281 iQ take on this issue, as I am finishing writing this, it is presently 3:05 AM EST
I think this will settle the score for anyone on the fence.
I will try and keep the language digestible enough for a wide audience.
Okay. Fair enough.
For the first part of the question, we would need to take to the account of the morality of the martians. What are their thoughts on incels, or humans in general, what do they see in us?
Whoa. Wait man. This is all wrong. You are focusing on the particulars of something you have dubbed "martians". This is not at all how this should be understood. These are not run of the mill aliens. You need to assume that these are vastly superior entities. Are you familiar with Nick Bostrums Simulation theory? These are meant to be entities like that. Nearly God-like. Simulators of our Universe etc.
Well for starters we have a few things to go off:
-Martians hail from a small red rock in the sky
-They lack vertical structures like we do, which means they live in caves.
-Creatures in dark places tend to have blurry vision adapting to not needing much color coordination like the blind mexican cavefish, Astyanax mexicanus if you want to get technical. Though this does not mean martians might be blind. But they certainly cannot see well.
-Which means martians are likely shortsighted, and very likely have terrible depth perception.
-Living in caves means they would of evolved to adapt its hard to dig a lot of tunnels afterall, so they would be of a shorter stature, know who else was of a shorter stature? That's right; Elliot Rodger standing an impressive broad stance of 5'7(1.75 meters) remember this will be important later
-Alright now comparing the density of mars, 3.721 m/s*2 to Earth's 9.81 m/s*2 We can make the assumption that the gravity on mars is 3times lighter than on earth. Which Martians were of a skinner stature likely relying more on their tools than brute force on the harsh martian plains. Know what else was of a thinner breed? EXACTLY Mr. Rodger, while we don't know his exact weigh in we can assume by images that he was not of a weighty type.
-There is little visible water on mars surface which means martians have adapted to living a mostly salty existence so they might of be quite the hotheaded individuals.
Wow. You sperged out here. No forget all this, the point of the thought experiment is to ASSUME a nearly all-knowing entity or Simulator one day arrives at Earth to study it's long dead inhabitants. You must start from there. These are plain goober Martians lol.
Alright so we have two primary characteristics of martians now. With this we can begin to form an idea of what martians might be thinking of us and in extension Rodger himself. What was the biggest factor that Rodger linked to his supposed inceldom? his height.
-Martians are also of a shorter stance!
There we go one for the books but that's not all...
Martians are also skinny, just like Mr. Rodger.... See where I am going here now?
I am sure some of you are probably going right now 'but Lord Rolld20, Elliot was not a martian!'
And you would be right, there is no evidence for Rodger being a martian---EXCEPT if you remember correctly my incel peers, Elliot was very fond of a certain caffeinated beverage, a vanilla latte. What this mean? You ask... well I'll tell you.

https://mars.coffee/

That's right coffee from mars. While most would claim his latte came from starbucks I have evidence to refute it. Now look at this image of the starbucks logo:

starbucks-coffee-logo-png-transparent.png

Find anything strange? To the naked eye of course not, but we are smarter than this incels, this is what separates us from our lesser normie kind.

Now look at this, I've overlaid a triangle over this image:
View attachment 751933

What else has triangles? The rotary engine of course.
Wankel_Cycle_anim_en.gif

But you may ask, what does a spinning dorito have anything to do with this?
Look closely at part be acting as centre, what is that?
Jesus Christ. Noo! Your over here talking about Doritos and Starbucks n shit...:feelsugh:
...Does it look like the edges of the triangle are almost in orbit over the centre point?
EXACTLY.
This is meaning of the universe my friends, the triangle and circle is the key.

Now look at this image:
sgrmodel_hires.jpg

Look how these rings are all circles overlapping almost like they mean something. Now lets connect the ends of each ring and...

What's this? Another triangle.
But its not any triangle, its an isoceles triangle. And just where is this two equal sided triangle just happen to point to?
That's right the sagittarius dwarf elliptical galaxy(SDE for short) a neighboor to our very own milky way. Using this we can confirm if Elliot Rodger was to be resurrected he would be brought back into the SDE. galaxy as this is his true place of origin.

I hope this report clears any questions anyone might have about Mr. Elliot Rodger and his followers.
It clears nothing. You have gone full rocket mode into the wrong direction. My thought experiment is a moral and ethical one which asks you to think about whether a Simulator would recreate everybody, some people, a few people for the next stage in evolution. All I am asking if for you to posit that Incels are on the bleeding edge of change, so when this time in History is looked at by a vastly superior being, it may decide that some (very few) Incels are worth ressurecting, along with others.

For example, maybe they would resurrect the mind of Tesla or Einstein or Bose, etc. That's for the Sciences. Maybe they would then do a few Humanities scholars..and in the realm maybe they would do Blackpill thinkers etc etc.

Forget the martians man. :feelsthink:

As a fellow incel I of course sympathize with him in his sadness and sense of injustice and hatred of cruelty of the world and much too often the people in it but at the end of the day to quote from the movie Apocalypse Now…

”I think his methods were unsound”.

In his case at least his little mass killing spree probably ended up killing more fellow incels than the Stacies he wanted revenge against and for those of you who want to try and defend him just know if you were in his vicinity on the “Day of Retribution“ he would’ve taken you out the game too.

What I hate about this guy and any fellow incel like him is that he had no honor.

Sure we’re all of us fucked up mentally and physically in a variety of ways but that’s still no excuse for killing your own kind.

Fuck him for that.

Bottom line is and you fuckers can laugh all you want but this much is true…

Political change doesn’t ALWAYS come from the barrel of a gun.

Ghandi, Martin Luther Koon and even Christianity ALL have proven that non violent resistance can work too.

Think about it…

In the past 23 years since Columbine and the subsequent similar mass shootings after it what has really been accomplished by these killers who largely have similar grievances to our own?

Answer: not a damn thing that’s what or at least insofar as what’s good for us as men anyway.

We just ended up with more restrictions on our rights and the gun grabber scum get more political points to take even more and continue to chip away at the 2nd and 1st amendments.

So to conclude this as your admin I must say that where I stand is firmly on the path of non violent resistance.

Either way whether violent or non violent none of us is ever likely to live our dream life of a 19 year half breed chink girlfriend who readily accepts our numerous physical and mental deformities because of her kind heart and gentle soul as that is typically just a fairytale very few men like us ever have materialize but what we can do is prove the Chads, normies and Stacies wrong.

As it’s those fuckers that are the violent ones.

They are the bullies and the killers NOT us!

Most of us are the actual empaths with the kind and tender hearts we wear on our sleeves not them.

Unlike most of our enemies we don’t have to virtue signal to eachother to convince ourselves we’re good people.

We can look inside ourselves and know that we are.

Ultimately I think the overriding message of incels.is should be non violent resistance.
Did you read his manifesto
He took life of his normalfag incel in denial roommates because they were being mean to him and didn't respected him

Did you read his manifesto
He took life of his normalfag incel in denial roommates because they were being mean to him and didn't respected him
So?

Far more fellow incels have been mean to me and disrespectful and I didn’t find out where they lived and stab them to death while they slept like a fucking coward.

If you’re going to take the mass killer route to try and get back at the world or teach it a lesson at the very least you should have just a little bit of honor and not kill your own kind.

My thought experiment is a moral and ethical one which asks you to think about whether a Simulator would recreate everybody, some people, a few people for the next stage in evolution. All I am asking if for you to posit that Incels are on the bleeding edge of change, so when this time in History is looked at by a vastly superior being, it may decide that some (very few) Incels are worth ressurecting, along with others.
If this Simulator has a moral compass it comes down to who gave it the moral compass in the first place. Which comes down to the creator of these simulations, what era they live in? what kind of coffee do they drink? Do they even need to drink? What factors into morality at the time the simulator is created? These are all important hypotheses that must be set before we can jump to any conclusion of who might be resurrected in this hypothetical simulation.
But I'll say if these forum posts are recorded and archived well into the future that they survive there may be a chance some incels might be chosen to be recreated in the simulation just for research purposes, but will it be a 1:1 recreation? I have my doubts.

But my report still stands, the whole point of my report was to prove that Elliot Rodger was likely at least partially a martian, his followers have a right to know the truth.

Honor is a cope if you're going ER, the point is to go after everyone who has wronged you. In ER's case, it was his normie ricecel roommates who bullied him, plus the stacies he would have gotten if he didn't get cucked by the door. Also it wasn't his "own kind" they were full rice he was half.
It was his kind in that they were probable incels too.

I wasn’t talking about their race.

And I’m sure you’d feel differently about honor among our kind if you woke up some day only to find yourself being stabbed to death by some fellow incel psycho because he thought you looked at him wrong or imagined you slighted him in someother way that may not have been your intention.

If you’re going to take the mass killer route to try and get back at the world or teach it a lesson at the very least you should have just a little bit of honor and not kill your own kind.
I agree, it really defeats the purpose. Going after people around your vicinity who already know you is also a sure fire way getting stopped quickly.

ER contributed massively to publicizing our suffering on a larger scale but I agree, violence is not the answer.

Disagree.

Schopenhauer’s 3 stages of truth…

First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
What you're saying isn't true, incels want to rape and wouldn't refuse that option if it was a viable option
Elliot Rodger may have been one of us as have a few other killers like Cho but they don’t represent the majority of us and as we all know there’s been far and away more Chad mass killers especially those sick fucks that commit murder suicides.
Life is on average easier for chad, such a person wouldn't need to commit mass murder or eliminate problems (people) because problems don't exist in their lives to such an extent where they feel they need to kill people in order to succeed or get revenge.

When retribution is in mind one takes it by any means necessary, but I don't see a good enough reason why you shouldn't support it because if anything it made your life better by bringing your personal issue into light.

Shooting was the easiest way for him to win at the time, there might be another way to take revenge and he would have to be much more calculated and powerful to carry out something else, he used his power to his advantage he wrote a manifesto, had youtube videos discussing this issue at length and he killed.

Taking life is certainly an honorable form of retribution; what idea do you have? Non violence? You think you can survive being at their mercy? Why would a woman choose you over chad if you're non violent? Reaching your goal is one thing and to reach it you might as well be violent, end of story.

Also when you stated mahatma gandhi, look at India today it's still developing, men were exploited for labor and they built the railroads up and many other things. How can you forget the lives lost in that stupid non violence bullshit? Just because it has a large population doesn't mean lives weren't lost; DEFENSELESS only because they chose to go non violent. It sounds like you want to take credit for all of it like Mahatma Gandhi did, while others were dying beside him. Now, I know he took part in them as well, but 'India' is nobody nations are imaginary illusionary concepts made up by humans; nobody won in reality, not one person won.

Gandhi was just lucky.

To tell people to not retaliate while violence is hurdled their way, isn't that violent?

I agree with your statement that the method of execution wasn't the best but I still support him and I hope you have some alternatives to his form of revenge against society.

Last edited:
What you're saying isn't true, incels want to rape and wouldn't refuse that option if it was a viable option

Life is on average easier for chad, such a person wouldn't need to commit mass murder or eliminate problems (people) because problems don't exist in their lives to such an extent where they feel they need to kill people in order to succeed or get revenge.

When retribution is in mind one takes it by any means necessary, but I don't see a good enough reason why you shouldn't support it because if anything it made your life better by bringing your personal issue into light.

Shooting was the easiest way for him to win at the time, there might be another way to take revenge and he would have to be much more calculated and powerful to carry out something else, he used his power to his advantage he wrote a manifesto, had youtube videos discussing this issue at length and he killed.

Taking life is certainly an honorable form of retribution; what idea do you have? Non violence? You think you can survive being at their mercy? Why would a woman choose you over chad if you're non violent? Reaching your goal is one thing and to reach it you might as well be violent, end of story.

Also when you stated mahatma gandhi, look at India today it's still developing, men were exploited for labor and they built the railroads up and many other things. How can you forget the lives lost in that stupid non violence bullshit? Just because it has a large population doesn't mean lives weren't lost; DEFENSELESS only because they chose to go non violent. It sounds like you want to take credit for all of it like Mahatma Gandhi did, while others were dying beside him. Now, I know he took part in them as well, but 'India' is nobody nations are imaginary illusionary concepts made up by humans; nobody won in reality, not one person won.

Gandhi was just lucky.

To tell people to not retaliate while violence is hurdled their way, isn't that violent?

I agree with your statement that the method of execution wasn't the best but I still support him and I hope you have some alternatives to his form of revenge against society.
Forget Elliot Rodger for a second and consider that our fellow incel Cho took your preferred violent resistance route and was far and away better at it than Elliot or any other alleged incel at it ever was.

He even made manifesto videos as well.

So where’s our incel kingdom?

Why don’t we all have our own harem now if violent resistance always works?

If anything, what seems to be scaring ZOG the most, isn’t the mass shootings, even though they always make a big deal about them and go into hysterics and faux tears for the victims on their news shows in hopes the Marxists that run these networks can get enough popular public support to finally remove our second amendment rights.

What scares ZOG more than even the mass shootings is the millions of men opting out of working and thus supporting the continuation of their sick clown world society.

Now sure I can’t say non violent resistance has eliminated inceldom yet and given us a girlfriend or our own personal harem but I do firmly believe the ruling powers fear it more than violent resistance which is why they’re always race baiting and performing many other psychological tricks with their mass media of news and entertainment and movies to keep everyone divided and hating eachother.

Forget Elliot Rodger for a second and consider that our fellow incel Cho took your preferred violent resistance route and was far and away better at it than Elliot or any other alleged incel at it ever was.
idk why Elliot is alleged he referred to himself as an incel and was also on sites like puahate

We can't just forget him like that
He even made manifesto videos as well.

So where’s our incel kingdom?

Why don’t we all have our own harem now if violent resistance always works?
I didn't say violent resistance always works, I agree with you that the method of execution was faulty however India winning is not a victory for any man, that's just an illusion that a nation won, if anything lives were lost defenseless due to no weapons.

Being anti violence is not possible because underneath all of it there is violence you might not see rape as violent but I guarantee you some people see it as violent. Once they catch on let's say we were inventing some secret formula that drugs women; some women realize it, now what's the next step? Violence

Sure, propaganda, etc. they'll only last for so long, but to make sure the hardest enemies can never retaliate we need to use violence at some point in the story

It's a good point though we need to be secretive, mass shootings, we need to be able to enjoy our retribution after the mass shooting, if it ever happens.

I don't really disagree with any of your other points but it's a bit ungrateful to not support ER; however I'm not against it because of violence but because he can't get away with doing it, he literally had to kill himself or the police shot him in his car. There must be a much safer, long term, more effective, extensive method for execution.

What scares ZOG more than even the mass shootings is the millions of men opting out of working and thus supporting the continuation of their sick clown world society.

Can't the government secretly exploit prisoners? What if they cancel neetbux and no one can opt out? What if it's like work or you don't get to eat, etc. stuff like that?

They'll probably always try to exploit or punish the ones opting out, like prison sentences. There will always be a police officer working with them to catch you. Idk I hope we had that much power, but one man opting out isn't really going to do much. I could be wrong though, the collapse might be happening at a rate faster than I anticipate.